Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UndeclaredAd

These are what big gal reminds me off
There is one more and for the life of me I can’t think who it is
It’s a cartoon character I’m sure and there face is all rolled out flat
First I thought it was flat man from beetle juice but it wasn’t it’s so annoying
The moon off the mighty boosh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
And now the Beast has had a grifted blow-dry at home so she can sit on her fat arse with straight hair to watch TV. Muppet. 🤡

• Haha

Notredamn

VIP Member
Here we go again! 🤡

View attachment 1907510
View attachment 1907511

---

Because she had big plans to 'reinvent' herself but has already failed massively with her grotesque appearance at the 'Inspiration Awards' where she put up heavily photoshopped pics on her grid post but the red tops printed some great 'in the wild' shots and the Beast of Chigwell took them back down again. All photos on here a few pages back!
She is insane. Not in the ‘wow babes u look insane’ way. Mad as a box full of frogs. Bankrupt of shame to think anyone would look at that and think a.) corrr! and b.) yeah saw her the other day, she looks just like that.

• Haha

Notredamn

VIP Member
I’d have picked the soft n pretty nomination but the way she made herself sound even more of a complete twat, in the vlogging bollocks post really pushes the envelope. Absolute thicko

• Haha

Pennylope26

The way she is always putting old pictures of herself does make you wonder if she regrets what she’s done to her face etc

Intoxicating

Chatty Member
My first event in two years! So glad to be welcomed into the Labdmark Hotel for the inspirational women’s awards
I absolutely pmsl that Superdrug commented “❤ well done Lauren”

• Haha
  • Sick

Clickbait

VIP Member
NEW THREAD SUGGESTION
#82 Come out come out wherever you are and show us whose face you’ve stole
I find that Scrunchies are really keen on rhyming title threads so maybe you could recraft this?

Imagine if she’s done some kind of Face/Off manoeuvre 😂

• Haha

Jujujulia95

Chatty Member
She sold everything she had to pay for it, prams, hot tubs, settees, beds, mirrors, clothes, everything! she must have raised at least £10 grand, that’s what she paid for it with!
But that would be sensible! She has no shame begging for stuff and if human Ken/Barbie doll can get a minge for free, our independent boss gel can beg herself an arse and breast reduction. Selling stuff and putting the money aside for a surgery just seems so unlike her, it takes restraint and planning, two things I've yet to see from her.
Orrrr maybe she doesn't want to admit that she's had surgery and claim it's all from working out, and that's why she doesn't want it sponsored, but she's already mentioned in a recent interview that she wants the implants out?

• Wow
  • Haha

Jaymar139

I’ve finally found someone with a bigger arse than Big Loz! Something to aspire to BYG?
Fuck me drunk sideways I could fit my bike ,my blokes and my daughters bikes in those arse cracks ..at least theirs is shaped like an arse tho ..unlike our heffalump gel ..

• Haha