Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WordSalad

VIP Member
Aww the jumble sale of doom has gone private. Woz hoping to treat myself to some new undies
I wonder how many years old (& photoshopped to the extreme) pics she’ll use / rehash before she’d think about any new ones? Didn’t she use to have that Vivienne photographer round her penthouse apartment to take a batch & then use them for ages. Same with the ones she had up of her in the bath trying to drum up new subs - she booked into a hotel about 4yrs ago, got her mate to take pics & still using them lo
I wonder how many years old (& photoshopped to the extreme) pics she’ll use / rehash before she’d think about any new ones? Didn’t she use to have that Vivienne photographer round her penthouse apartment to take a batch & then use them for ages. Same with the ones she had up of her in the bath trying to drum up new subs - she booked into a hotel about 4yrs ago, got her mate to take pics & still using them lol
Vivienne has taken some of BYG'S most hilarious pics. The porker on the butcher's table, the misshapen fool in a yellow swimsuit and of course the stinky lace body with giant trainers and Maccy D cup. She clearly hates Loz.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

OldBlondie

VIP Member
Was having a nosy over on the KP thread, and noticed they have a few sources on there that are able to spill genuine tea. Such a shame we don’t have an insider scrunchie on here, there’s so much Loz tea I’d love to be having a wee cup of. First thing I’d like to know is what really went down with her and moleman🤔. For the more long term scrunchies have you ever had an insider from the world of Loz on here?

Also was just thinking that it’s probably coming up on about 12 weeks since we first started seeing BYG in gym/workout pics, this would be about the right amount of time it would take for some noticeable weight loss (not that she’s been flat out in the gym as we well know, but still even if she was doing a little bit with a PT and eating slightly better), combined with maybe some lipo/body sculpting and she’d deffo be seeing some results round about now. And surely this has to be why she’s apparently disappeared recently.

Either that or it’s her and .5 making a huge comeback together as healthy/lifestyle couples influenzas. Or is she going back to towie as reported in the media, and she’s desperately working on her appearance for that, maybe that’s why she appears to be on good terms with .5 as she’ll need him to help with LaFiltered’s childcare if she’s busy doing towie/preparing for it, rather than they’re back together 🤷🏼‍♀️

ETA- what happened to her going back to doing her asfetiks courses this month too, although now she has no shed annex anymore I don’t know where she’d be running that butchering shop business from anyway🙄. Yet another thing she’d been all talk, and yet then given up on I guess

She’s deffo up to something though. Hopefully whatever it is we are in for an absolute treat. If only we had an insider to tell us just what it is tho… 🙏🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart

Kitty-Kat

My favourite category so far from our BYP - Beautiful, Yung Pinocchio.

Really appreciating the effort of these awards @Clickbait, especially with a mini Clicky in tow. These awards are just the tonic for January Blues, they have me laughing daily ❤
My favourite category so far from our BYP - Beautiful, Yung Pinocchio.

Really appreciating the effort of these awards @Clickbait, especially with a mini Clicky in tow. These awards are just the tonic for January Blues, they have me laughing daily ❤

Echoing this. Thank you @Clickbait ❤

• Heart

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
I’m amazed she managed to get 40 people to sub o_O wonder how many had instant regret 🤣
How embarrassing she only managed 40 new followers in a week with 40% off. And she’s on it so much so it must be such an effort writing back to these pervs all day. I can’t imagine the lazing sloth wanting to keep doing this all the time.

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Haha. And I think she just made the account private. Was viewing the item, and then it flashed up saying this account is private 😂😂

“Sources tell The Sun Lauren is planning to donate the money raised to charity.” YEAH RITE!!
Ah rather like the charity walk she allegedly did eh?

• Haha
  • Angry

Crowbag

VIP Member
She was such a pretty girl. I really don’t know these celebs piss around with their face so much! They nearly always look worse and older too! I’m 47 and tempted to try Botox but seeing how shit it looks on those lot, I think I’ll just keep my face the way it is, wrinkles and all!
I've had Botox twice for my migraines, I have it done at neurology.
I'm equally fascinated and appalled by my smooooth forehead!
I'm considering postponing next months' session because I'd like my normal forehead back for a while. After having tried it I definitely wouldn't have it as a cosmetic treatment, much better to have nice mobile facial expressions.

No offense to those who have it regularly. It's just not for me personally and I'd never recommend it except for migraines.

• Heart

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Oh please god no! Not a pic of her in this using an elastic band to make the thong fit up her massive concrete arse! 🤮
Charlie .5 is one lucky guy man.

…….that he never has to see her in that sort of shit again.
(Assuming he’s not thick enough to go back to her)

• Haha

Kerrie86

VIP Member
I’ve had to change my mind, I love the skateboard one but the more I look at the guess who one, the more I laugh.
Bowing down to @Clickbait and @Pombear22, this has got to be the best category so far!

• Heart

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Urgh, made the mistake of searching for the OF leaked pics. The first one has me creased, she looks dead! The 3rd is the dreaded wink 😉!
Sorry for mentioning how to find it. But not sorry, Ive
Seen them so I think u all should have to see them too. 😜

• Haha

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
She does her best to hide over Christmas, has had some procedure done ... we all knew, she was hiding something with her silence ..... so what does ` dumbo do ` she completely outs herself, showing she had her multiple chins done, is still obsessed, and most probably together with odd bod ( if not, why so many pics of them together still on her phone, that's creepy 😖 anyone else, wouldn't touch him with a barge pole, but " desperado " WILL go there again ) .... because she is too lazy to check before she posts on IG ... before the big reveal 🙄 .... I would call her stupid, but at this point, that's an insult to ` stupid ` ... BIGGGGGGG lozzzz, those ` chins ` are the least of your worries 🥴 ( does she know, that massive moon head cant be lippoed🌝 ) ....... that small pleather jacket is cutting off her blood supply its soooo tight🤦‍♀️ .... she's reinventing herself, which is good news for us scrunchies, we will have A LOT to work with, and both together again .... EVEN BETTER .... the comedy show continues!🤡
I’m really not with it I though them pics were her with a mask on !!

• Haha
  • Heart

Notredamn

VIP Member
How embarrassing
I bet big gal said ‘gis it ere luv I will be able to sell that no problem under my name and my status in the z list word it will get snapped up!’
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
I’m mortified for you Lauren !!
It’s so cringey! Imagine how awkward it must’ve been once she saw her mate Lozzer who was meant to be doing a favour listed it all spelt wrong and made a right pig’s ear of it 😂

• Haha

UnbelievableGeoff

Why when you are wishing your sister a happy birthday would you post an interview about a boob job 🤔 She has absolutely no boundaries
Thought this was very very odd to post too it is entirely unrelated, very strange for a birthday wish indeed!

Reactions: 13

PoppysMumma

I find that Scrunchies are really keen on rhyming title threads so maybe you could recraft this?

Imagine if she’s done some kind of Face/Off manoeuvre 😂
New Thread Suggestion
#82 Come out come out wherever you are ….the games up the pole…. show us who’s face you’ve stole .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13