Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Her insults on the fur coat are hilarious! but getting removed as soon as they go on! I got blocked, and you can’t tag preloved to PETA it says preloved doesn’t allow you to tag them to PETA, she knows she is bang out of order!
Shes now got the jumble sale page on private - tramp.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Momohawk

The wait is over! The votes are in and have been counted and independently verified 😂 Time to reveal the winners of the Bewful Yun Gel Awards 2022 🏆

Winner of Most WTF item from the Jumble Sale of Doom

View attachment 1864948
The wall of microwaves won by some margin. Thanks to @geordiegirl for sharing (Thread #76 post 272)

Winner of BYG’s cringiest post/story of 2022

View attachment 1864952
Thanks to @Emzabeth2020 for first sharing this embarrassment with the Scrunchies (Thread #70 post 375) and @MRSgs for spotting the hair elastic modification post 411.

The winner of Best photo of Big Loz in the wild

View attachment 1864970
A closely fought battle in this category. Thanks to @maggisojuicy for finding the pic. Not sure which thread this was found in, but the outfit first appeared in Thread #72.

The winner of Our BYG’s biggest whopper of the year

View attachment 1864978
Thought this category might split the votes but of course soft looking pretty won the day! Thanks to @Eureka for sharing first (Thread #52 post 368)

Winner of Favourite @Pom Bear artwork of 2022

Almost too tight to call between Guess Who (Thread #62 post 710) and her beloved sweetcorn. Thanks again to @Pom Bear for all the laughs and to @hayleybaby for requesting this exquisite idea.

Winner of Best FML photo of Baby Gel

View attachment 1865011
The category and winner both nominated by @OldBlondie. Let’s hope Larose continues to blossom in 2023 despite her mother! Video of baby gel not enjoying her bonfire night with BYG was shared by @CrazyBaldhead (Thread #77 post 976) and screenshot originally shared by @Sjr2607 (Thread #77 post 998).

Winner of Favourite creative Scrunchie moment of 2022

View attachment 1865030
Big well done to @Earl Gravy a new Scrunchie on the block. Sadly Earl has not been seen since October so may miss out on their carefully selected prize of the Primark pink thong which has finally been excavated from Lozza’s crack 😂 (Thread #74 post 363).

Thanks to everyone for taking part for a second year 😘

Thanks for ALL your hard work xxxxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
For anyone interested she’s put a reel up on her insta. It’s of her walking into the event with all the photographers taking pictures off her 🙄. Probably a skimmed down edited video knowing her. Who knows

• Haha

Cazza81

Chatty Member
Is that Sam Fox in the red dress at her table? Either way even she has a look of "I'm going to concentrate on my food so that I don't have to talk to this z-lister" on her face.

• Haha

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
Actually I bet this insta purge was an attempt to get in the DM, ’shock as Lozza deletes her insta on 6 month anniversary of baby loss’

Only thing that lets her down is she’s been constantly on OF probably ignoring complaints about how every photo is a different person
She will be setting up some kind of subscription service I bet 'Life of Loz'. Why would she give away all that excellent nail bar and carvery content for free.

Also...maybe tortilla Mr Potato Head?

Screenshot_20230108-193701_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I am soppy, and always say hello when a floofy feather lands next to me. As do thousands of other people.
So part of me understands this.

But selling it to the shitty media?
No thanks.
Loz, we know you have monetised everything about your baby that you could get away with.
Stop it.

(Ps, we also know that this is taken from a duvet and clagged on to that naff table top or whatever just because you have fek all else to post. You dozy twat).
Same with me Crow. I'm very spiritual and. always embrace white feathers and also robins. You can tell though that this is strictly set up for publicity - nothing else. 💯

• Heart

Notredamn

VIP Member
I bow my head in shame ..the last thing I want to do is put the scrunchies off their yorkies ..let's say then she looks like a Yorkshire pudding when it goes wrong ..you know when you open the oven door too early and it sinks and goes all crappy ..a deflated wrong yorkshire pudding ..with no centre and no meaning ..just a soggy mess ..

This is brilliant..its uncanny !

Is that her missing arse implant ..!

It was a dark year because he was eclipsed by big loz ..the shadow of doom and all that is fake..hes still a twat tho..!

Omg that's brilliant ..
Pancake face is what she is!

She’s so greedy. She posted that pasty+bread carb combo at a time when most of us were having breakfast or a mid morning coffee.

Thank you, Clickbait for your efforts. A real kiss of life for us scrunchies who are, unlike BYG, starving (for content).

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha