Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for all the lovely comments and mentions which I've Ieft a heart for ๐Ÿ˜€โค๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.
Also I double checked and had put the wrong emoji on Clickbait's Pom pics..it's a surprised face for the toilet seat one for me, glad I double checked ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜€ xx.

Thanks again for all the lovely comments and cheering me up on an awful day for me Love Pom ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅฐโค๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜ xxxx.

Here's ten Pom pics from the Big Loz album to make you all smile ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xxxx...

Resizer_16131525925840.jpg

Resizer_16178114544040~2.jpg

Resizer_16164375750740.jpg

Resizer_16153344723860.jpg

Resizer_16183363860400.jpg

Resizer_16184400840470.jpg

Resizer_16233721308750.jpg

Resizer_16189417697130.jpg

Resizer_16187684740990.jpg

Resizer_16284613295260.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Maybe she will release some new shots from a shoot for OF. Hopefully more like these.

View attachment 1854540View attachment 1854542

I know I've posted them before, but Loz is known to post years old photos too.

How can we forget the bath of Doom

View attachment 1854545

Also @Clickbait I totally forgot how effing funny you are, I know you have a mini but please come back with your roundups soon, when Loz actually gets out of her pit to post more.
The word beefy comes to mind with these pics..beefy body to match her beefy beef curtains ..with a Yorkshire pudding face .shes becoming her toby dinners ,as they say you are what you eat ..๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
The word beefy comes to mind with these pics..beefy body to match her beefy beef curtains ..with a Yorkshire pudding face .shes becoming her toby dinners ,as they say you are what you eat ..๐Ÿคฎ
Don't insult Yorkshire puddings!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Beast in the wild. Unlucky picks. She must have known she was papped yesterday hence her edited version was posted on insta
B52A81CB-2B30-4F59-A7ED-9C4B9693A510.png

1A1B2D60-D811-4554-B5CE-2BC218EFB3ED.png

Did she get the arse reduction ?????

Or are these edited. I canโ€™t tell

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Beast in the wild. Unlucky picks. She must have known she was papped yesterday hence her edited version was posted on insta
View attachment 1856185

View attachment 1856189

Her backside looks padded out, I reckon sheโ€™s had her implants replaced with new ones and still healing! On another note her face is massive, overfilled, just awful, she looks like Ting Tong and that fur is real the fur HAG ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1856185

View attachment 1856189

She looks like a ladyboy from Bangkok in these latest pics!

Also look like her sitting in a wheelchair like Brian Potter off Phoenix Nights, whilst chewing on some sweetcorn!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She looks like a ladyboy from Bangkok in these latest pics!

Also look like her sitting in a wheelchair like Brian Potter off Phoenix Nights, whilst chewing on some sweetcorn!
I did a wheelchair double take too!

She looks bizarre, filtered or not.

I'm assuming LaWait!What!There'saworld! has her pushchair turned around finally?
Or is she staring into lots of bags?

Loz, you do know she can walk? You're allowed to take her out of the pushchair and have her walk next to you. Although that would mean holding her hand and interacting.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I did a wheelchair double take too!

She looks bizarre, filtered or not.

I'm assuming LaWait!What!There'saworld! has her pushchair turned around finally?
Or is she staring into lots of bags?

Loz, you do know she can walk? You're allowed to take her out of the pushchair and have her walk next to you. Although that would mean holding her hand and interacting.
Yep, it's finally turned!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Them pictures!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
She looks absolutely horrific but so happy for in the wild pics to knock her down again after yesterdays selfie
Her face looks awfull so puffy and swollen
There is no softness atall
Happy new year big galโ€™s I havenโ€™t been on this thread much but been catching up with the daily pic nominations!!
Yesterdays had me dying! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Her face looks so weird in those pictures. I canโ€™t quite put my finger on how but she lookโ€™s different. Is she trying to look more like Michelle Keegan or what.

• Haha
Good to see our BIGGGG lozzasarous in the wild .... still lumpy, bloated and UGLY with her impressive gigantic MOON HEAD .... looks like she has been boozing all through Christmas/New Year, with that puffy .. neanderthal face .... and eaten la`Iwantmydad grandfather out of house and home ..... she has NOT lost weight, if anything has gained, hasn't had surgery, the person who edited some of these pics, must still be drunk from festivities, as you can see her massive deformed arse is still there, but on others her backside and thunder thighs have been clearly shaved off ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ ... rather confusing ๐Ÿค”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That arse ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. These are the in the wild photos Iโ€™ve been waiting for !
Iโ€™m so relieved she doesnโ€™t appear to have had surgery and still has a huge deformed square arse! Thatโ€™s the big thing we scrunchies laugh about! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
haha why do these idiots use so many filters , they look awful in the wild ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh Loz for fucks sake ๐Ÿ™ˆ what a comeback!*

(Edited to add I'm not mocking wheelchair users, just Loz)

Screenshot_20230105_155021_Samsung Internet.jpg

1A1B2D60-D811-4554-B5CE-2BC218EFB3ED.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Iโ€™m so relieved she doesnโ€™t appear to have had surgery and still has a huge deformed square arse! Thatโ€™s the big thing we scrunchies laugh about! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Me too! I was secretly hoping that her car boot arse would stay. Those side on shots are just hysterical. I was disappointed in the first few shots as her arse looked slimmed down then the more you scrolled the worse ( better ) it got.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.