Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1879144

This is all being declared to the tax man obviously, Loz. Isn't it.

Btw fekwit, it's mother OF pearl.
Surely she knows she could be up for fraud if she’s selling fakes as legit???

She can’t be that desperate for cash to get in trouble like this??? If someone buys and and proves it’s fake it will be all over the papers ??

maybe she’s selling for a friend? Has to be real she can’t be this thick. Not in the public domain.

Reactions: 18

She can’t be that desperate for cash to get in trouble like this??? If someone buys and and proves it’s fake it will be all over the papers ??

maybe she’s selling for a friend? Has to be real she can’t be this thick. Not in the public domain.
Shall we have a whip round and buy it then dob her in 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She says it has the receipt included etc.

Presumably the receipt from Ariel's.
For mother and pearl.

There's a bidding war going on. £2,700 , with no insurance etc because of lozza's illegal friends and family payment. No refunds. Nothing.
Anyone stupid enough to buy deserves what they get.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I've seen better stuff in a charity shop. Her stuff is tat and only fit for the bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Roll up, roll up, genwin fayks, you’ve had your microwaves, terdays bargin: muvver n Pearl wrist thingys, yew no it makes sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Bet she bought that "mother and pearls" bracelet without trying it on, then quickly realised she couldn't fit it around her pudgy wrist 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27

It’s Chloe Hennys, she was trying to flog it before Christmas, BFL has obviously told her what an ace saleswoman she is…. Presumably she taking a cut, doubt that she does anything for free!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Tha
It’s Chloe Hennys, she was trying to flog it before Christmas, BFL has obviously told her what an ace saleswoman she is…. Presumably she taking a cut, doubt that she does anything for free!
That makes sense then. Can’t see BYG being able to buy that in the last few years.
Classic BYG the lifestyle influencer/sexy underwear workout chick/ salesman/chef

she’s so amazing. prince Harry could have had it all if he chose this one, his loss

• Haha
View attachment 1879144

This is all being declared to the tax man obviously, Loz. Isn't it.

Btw fekwit, it's mother OF pearl.

One of her mates was trying to flog this before Christmas. she is either selling legit stuff for her mates and taking a cut or selling knock off claiming genuine. All her gear is fake or years old claiming to be brand new.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So is there a big collab on the horizon? A huge job opportunity for the Beast of Chigwell? We will all patiently wait for some new 'pictures in the wild' and her upcoming reinvention!!

Screenshot_20230113-141836~2.png
Screenshot_20230113-141139~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You know what, duck the bills ( for a few months ) .... Im going to offer £2,701, for both .... I really, really .... want these bargains, I cant ignore these value for money prices anymore 🥴 ..... we all ate too much at Christmas, sooooo no food, no heating, no car, Il walk everywhere, we will starve, and most probably die from the cold, but how can I resist 🤷‍♀️ ... the crumply creased ` fat ` coat, that looks like tit ..... should keep me warm, as I sit in the dark, starving and admiring my knock off cheap crappy bracelet ...... BYG is just an excellent sales woman ... I for one, cant wait to be ` influenzzenzaled ` by her :unsure: .... you guys are just ` wellllle jeely ` because she is just a young beautiful BYG living her bestest life! .... people seem to forget .... she is a once in a lifetime guuurl, once you lose her, there is NO upgrade 😣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So is there a big collab on the horizon? A huge job opportunity for the Beast of Chigwell? We will all patiently wait for some new 'pictures in the wild' and her upcoming reinvention!!

View attachment 1879706
View attachment 1879707View attachment 1879708
Probably referring to plotting a re-invention with Emma - who has a finger in a lot of pies, including those crappy villas she promotes. This is likely to be what they are ‘plotting’ does Emma know Big Loz is a lazy fat witch and unmarketable? She probably doesn’t care as long as she is paid! 🤣🤣🤣

You know what, duck the bills ( for a few months ) .... Im going to offer £2,701, for both .... I really, really .... want these bargains, I cant ignore these value for money prices anymore 🥴 ..... we all ate too much at Christmas, sooooo no food, no heating, no car, Il walk everywhere, we will starve, and most probably die from the cold, but how can I resist 🤷‍♀️ ... the crumply creased ` fat ` coat, that looks like tit ..... should keep me warm, as I sit in the dark, starving and admiring my knock off cheap crappy bracelet ...... BYG is just an excellent sales woman ... I for one, cant wait to be ` influenzzenzaled ` by her :unsure: .... you guys are just ` wellllle jeely ` because she is just a young beautiful BYG living her bestest life!
I live for your roasts @Anna666 🤣🤣🤣 as if any fucker has offered £2,700 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Probably referring to plotting a re-invention with Emma - who has a finger in a lot of pies, including those crappy villas she promotes. This is likely to be what they are ‘plotting’ does Emma know Big Loz is a lazy fat witch and unmarketable? She probably doesn’t care as long as she is paid! 🤣🤣🤣

I live for your roasts @Anna666 🤣🤣🤣 as if any fucker has offered £2,700 🤣🤣🤣
Exactly!! she puts a whole new meaning to the words ` deluded fucker .... living in cloud cuckooland!! ` :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
You know what, duck the bills ( for a few months ) .... Im going to offer £2,701, for both .... I really, really .... want these bargains, I cant ignore these value for money prices anymore 🥴 ..... we all ate too much at Christmas, sooooo no food, no heating, no car, Il walk everywhere, we will starve, and most probably die from the cold, but how can I resist 🤷‍♀️ ... the crumply creased ` fat ` coat, that looks like tit ..... should keep me warm, as I sit in the dark, starving and admiring my knock off cheap crappy bracelet ...... BYG is just an excellent sales woman ... I for one, cant wait to be ` influenzzenzaled ` by her :unsure: .... you guys are just ` wellllle jeely ` because she is just a young beautiful BYG living her bestest life! .... people seem to forget .... she is a once in a lifetime guuurl, once you lose her, there is NO upgrade 😣
You go girl, everyone will be so impressed and wanting in on where you sourced such value for money, second hand or even third hand lookshery itums
No upgrading from our Lozzer, I’m reminded of Shakira recently telling her ex, ‘you swapped a Rolex for a Casio’. I’m surprised BYG hasn’t posted the quote on her stories actually. ‘You swapped a fartier for a muvver and pearl Ariel’ would be fitting

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.