Lauren Goodger #81 Still selling crap at the jumble sale of doom, the great big catfish with face like a moon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it seems the company that made that outfit also dress Big Loz’s new mate and sex toy shopping partner Charlotte Kirk

2A471B2F-D5EB-4E64-848C-B718D333DC5C.jpeg

The skirt reminds me of a half petticoat. I just can’t see anything with an elasticated waist as being particularly events worthy. Think the bum implants have defo been removed at long last.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
The outfit is cheap, very badly made, unflattering, naff.
In other words it's pure Loz.

If the likes of Laureen and Nick Knowles are seen as inspirational to women it's just offensive. Two utter pieces of desperate tit.
What a chavvy tacky event.

So Loz.
Explain the difference between your photos and the others please.
Wind machines again?
You want to be an influencer, then explain why you're touting lies from the first moment of your, ahem, rebrand.

Ps personally I think she looks an absolute mess. I can't see anything pretty about her. I can't see a single good thing about the outfit. It doesn't suit her. She looks a total prat as usual.

And I think she still has the arse shelf implants, but they've been repositioned.
They looked like they'd flipped over recently and drooped, and tonight it looks like they've been turned the right way again. And lifted. Maybe smaller, but they still look like implants.

I now hate myself for examining lozza's arse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Is our Charl flashing a hint of front on nipple in that photo? So good of Lauren to share her tips for looking sexy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t like that outfit, but I actually think she looks really good, she’s definitely lost weight!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Pom you're the best xx

Oh these got me good, I’m howling!!

Pom, great pics....the stuff of nightmares. That is one unfortunate looking dude. Reminds me of Slappy from the 'Goosebumps' movies!

I just spat my cup of tea out at that last pic :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Thank you all for the lovely and also funny comments Love from Pom 😊💖❤💕🥰🤗😘 xxx.

She looks like a crappy Cludeo piece 🤔😀 xx...

Resizer_16742692538343.jpg

Resizer_16742694361471.jpg

Resizer_16742692461131.jpg

We've all taken the odd photos or had them taken where secretly we think 'wow, I look Ok or better than I thought on this pic' or the opposite more often than not.

But HOW SHE CAN LOOK at these pics and think 'Yep, that's me, mirror image of me' or even contemplate how ridiculous she looks in comparison to the real life pics. This kind of cat fishing is killing young people's (especially young girl's) confidence who think, no BELIEVE they must have the perfect profile, the perfect nose, face shape, body etc. Does she not even realise how harmful her ridiculous photoshopping is affecting millions of people in this country alone? I hate it, I hate the fakery. Hate that she's at a women of inspiration award night eating free food whilst secretly believing she's the new Mother Teresa (without the wrinkles of course).

Oh I feel a POM moment coming on. Mother Teresa aka LOZ. Tia Pomster xx
One for tomorrow 😀😄❤💕💖🤗😘 xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I got a bit distracted on those award pics by Nick Knowles girlfriend. What is going on with her eyes? 😳. Is a tiger coming towards her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
bleeping hell that event looks dull.
I’ve been to more riveting CII (insurance) dinners

she can’t even wink properly - she’s the equiv of a Wish human. She is genuinely a failure at life.

I reckon she googled Mark Wrights wife for inspo but had £2.95 for a budget

and she’s still a fat bleep - lumps everywhere. She’s like raw egg mixture before a kitchenaid mixer works it’s magic

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
What a relaunch Loz! Back with a bang! In a shiny, shapeless, elasticated waist petticoat & of course a crop top.

And can't even make the effort to spell the hotel or the awards ceremony correctly, as per.

Can someone tell me the point of making out she's 'relaunching' when she still filters & photoshops herself to oblivion? That carpet is definitely not looking straight in the picture she posted.

So actually nothing's changed at all has it Loz? Still selling microwaves off the back of a van.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What a relaunch Loz! Back with a bang! In a shiny, shapeless, elasticated waist petticoat & of course a crop top.

And can't even make the effort to spell the hotel or the awards ceremony correctly, as per.

Can someone tell me the point of making out she's 'relaunching' when she still filters & photoshops herself to oblivion? That carpet is definitely not looking straight in the picture she posted.

So actually nothing's changed at all has it Loz? Still selling microwaves off the back of a van.

I think she has deleted her "relaunch" photo's from her Instagram. I am sure she posted a photo and a video last night. Maybe the "real" pictures the Daily Mail have posted have actually managed to make her realise how ridiculous the filtered photo's look.

• Haha
  • Heart
I think she has deleted her "relaunch" photo's from her Instagram. I am sure she posted a photo and a video last night. Maybe the "real" pictures the Daily Mail have posted have actually managed to make her realise how ridiculous the filtered photo's look.
Tattle got receipts though 😝

• Haha
I clicked on the event’s IG link to see how legit it is, sorry if it has any genuine clout but it comes across like a vanity project. Clunky paragraphs with spelling mistakes. Manages to make their point about what an inspiring woman is, but the likes of BYG don’t fit the bill.
Maybe someone wrangled BYG an invite so she could see what she should really be aiming towards and be inspired herself. But no, her massive ego has taken it to mean her very attendance means she is inspirational.

Maybe she deleted the grid posts once she realised she was only there as a guest, not to accept an award 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If Sam Fox and Charlotte Kirk were there then KSR bought a table at the event.
She manages them all.
Surprised no pics of Loz and Charlotte though, they were papped sex toy shopping and other set up outings.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.