Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katie8ee

VIP Member
What has the old bint been up to now ? I fell asleep early last night.
They have both been suspiciously quiet! You didn't miss much just us talking about Dogging and how.wee feel it would be up Big Loz's street 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

JakeM

VIP Member
The eyes say "Please send help" (mind you, I do the same on Facebook Messenger when my mum makes me endure Tipping Point every day :p).

I'm surprised they've lasted this long. Wonder when his contract runs out?
I’d probably ask for help too. 😂

It can’t be long now. Surely it’ll end soon?!

xyzcba

VIP Member
The OK vid is a bit weird. She talks about finding out she was pregnant and he says ‘that was probably about three months ago’. You would know these things. Plus she’d have had a scan by now surely? It all sounds really fishy.
So wierd! You can tell she's lying by the way she says it to him and he just sheepishly agrees it was about 3 months ago. Also actual lols are her thinking she looks more like her insta than the pap pics, even without the (ENORMOUS!) bump she looks nothing like her insta.

NinaStar90

VIP Member
my mate works for heat magazine and they’re shooting but keeping it to the bare minimum with no PR, no manager, no mates etc allowed on set and trying to keep social distance. So unfortunately this is allowed even though I don’t agree with it at all
But from one area to another?

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
How do you even notice things like that? 🤩 , I am absolutely useless at this. Always trying hard to see the photoshopping and only when other people point out I eventually see the faults. Is it just small details I need to look at?
I’m usually hopeless too but this was just so obvious. She probably put it in there on purpose to generate more comments on DM if it makes it there.

liar liar

VIP Member
Some poor member took one for the team and subbed to his only fans, they posted the pics here. Brutal. I think they ended up banned. It was gay p#@% I'm guessing I don't think any women would be interested
He had a twitter account with links to vids with male cohorts, engaging in sex acts together and alone.
It was all very unappetising.
So thats the story of the pics and messages.
But you only watched 3 times - enough to polish off the Xmas Baileys :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Found this on Scottish Reddit and feel it adequetly describes how we feel about Bug Loz

Translation : Isn't it wierd how when you hate someone everything they post pisses you off. Like they tweet "I love soup" and your like yes I bet you fucking do . 😂😂😂
Or like when someone's talking bullsh*t and all you think is didyeaye

• Haha
Reactions: 3