Lauren Goodger #8 Lozza and her face so large turned her boyfriend into Arg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has a big boil on her bum, yes I looked that closely. I'm not afraid anymore!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Let me aid your investigations... 🔍 you know it makes sense with all that social distancing ;)
Now Liar it could be a wee snag in the body stocking but I think all her time sitting on the pot has indeed led to a breakout on her rear.

Let me aid your investigations... 🔍 you know it makes sense with all that social distancing ;)
Now Liar it could be a wee snag in the body stocking but I think all her time sitting on the pot has indeed led to a breakout on her rear.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm gutted she's not in the DM today. I hate when they just get away with tit and don't have to apologize.

Off topic good news : Dubai has just been added to Scotland's Quarantine list so that's at least a few influencers who live up here fucked.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thanks everyone for voting for my thread title. Who knew Big Lozza would bring out such a creative side in me as well as disgust, anger, vomit and squaks of "what the bleeping hell has she done now the daft bint" 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I hate that video it’s disgusting she’s so vile. What’s the bed she’s arranged a DM article for today.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Juat had a thought as I was polishing my window sills 😂. Why does Big Loz have a cleaner ? She lives in a 2 bedroom flat and mostly even out of lockdown "works" from home. I hadn't ever thought about it before.

• Haha
Juat had a thought as I was polishing my window sills 😂. Why does Big Loz have a cleaner ? She lives in a 2 bedroom flat and mostly even out of lockdown "works" from home. I hadn't ever thought about it before.
coz she hasn’t even got enough brain cells to work out how to use the hoover

• Haha
She's a lazy twit basically, and has realised she can get people to valet her car/organise her wardrobe in return for a 'shout out' :rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
I worry for Lauren sometimes, I hope she doesn’t end up as another reality tv suicide. The comments she gets are especially brutal. She is most definitely a catfish and a twit but Imagine having multiple threads with thousands of comments basically saying how vile you look and how thick you are etc... she should change her behaviour but even so.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I worry for Lauren sometimes, I hope she doesn’t end up as another reality tv suicide. The comments she gets are especially brutal. She is most definitely a catfish and a twit but Imagine having multiple threads with thousands of comments basically saying how vile you look and how thick you are etc... she should change her behaviour but even so.
I would hate that to happen, but I really believe that Lauren is a narcissist and narcissists very rarely take their own lives.

Reactions: 25
Laziness. My MIL doesn't work n lives in a mobile home and still has one...

• Haha
I would hate that to happen, but I really believe that Lauren is a narcissist and narcissists very rarely take their own lives.
I'm not sure if she is a narc, she's living in her own version of reality and technology allows her to alter other peoples perception of her but there must be some understanding of what she really looks like to take these steps. I think she has spoken out about depression but again it seems to stem from people seeing her real image.
That being said I think she's more than content to plod along doing whats she's doing and I don't think self harm is a possibility, yet. But in a few years time when she no longer can keep up with those 20 years her junior, then yes, I could see it.

Reactions: 10
The thing is Lauren needs to realise that how you look and image especially to other people is not as important as health, happiness, family and friends. All things she doesn't seem to have or think is important. She constantly seeks validation from others. The only way any of this can change is if she stops social media, does something with the her life and adopts a positive and healthier outlook on life!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes there has been a few reality TV star suicides but in reality its still guys in there 40s who are most at risk of suicide. Lauren like other influencers portray a false world to lots of people among them impressionable teenagers and even people in their 20's. From talking to professionals and also reading there has been a huge upturn in teenage girls seeking mental health help as well as guys in their 20's suffering from confidence that their gym body's are not up to scratch.

This in part is driven by people like Lauren so I think when there is bullshite people should call them out on it. Based upon what I have seen of her she deserves no sympathy.....she is deluded/lies about things like being at TV studios, going on holiday, her appearance the list goes on and on. In an ideal world people would not be able to put unfiltered photos up without a warning which would go someway towards helping people's mental health including maybe even Lauren and her ilk

Reactions: 14
Lauren has been given every opportunity to get therapy for FREE which she has tried once and tossed aside.Lauren has money and could even pay for professional help if she wanted to. I don't feel sorry for Lauren, I feel sorry for the thousands and thousands of people who are desperately in need of therapy and are thrown on a 3-6 month waiting list and now with Covid are left with duck all.

I feel sorry for those people not for this hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Lauren has been given every opportunity to get therapy for FREE which she has tried once and tossed aside.Lauren has money and could even pay for professional help if she wanted to. I don't feel sorry for Lauren, I feel sorry for the thousands and thousands of people who are desperately in need of therapy and are thrown on a 3-6 month waiting list and now with Covid are left with duck all.

I feel sorry for those people not for this hole.
fair point actually. I don’t really feel sorry for her it’s more like second hand embarrassment and intense cringing

Reactions: 9
She’s made the daily Mail in the body stocking 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ I went straight to the comments! It’s obviously all set up to divert what she said the other day and I’m sure it’s an old video as well she’s dug out of her archives

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.