Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
Anyone ever looked through the 'Advice' threads on here? Something for everyone lol except Leppa.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Freeka

Chatty Member
Its about time that was cracked down on, 13 year olds are on insta. They shouldn't be allowed to promote only fans on it either. (y)

Also reported for solicitation
I did a few hours ago but quickly got a report back that it did not break guidelines

• Sad

liar liar

VIP Member
Loooool 😅😅😅 xx
That made me laugh 🤭 ❤ x

Loooool 😄 x
I remember migraleve ...I think they was orange and pink..didn't work sadly but lol they were big 🤭 xx
Don't do a pic of the bloody whatever thank you but Big Loz the dogger could work if you know what I mean 🐕 ;)

• Haha

Freeka

Chatty Member
Speaking as someone who has had a single procedure in my youth, I can completely see how it’s addictive, and if you have the means of getting it ( paying or free) on a whim i can see how she’s got herself into this pickle.
If I had the spends I’d probably look like Rodrigo Alves too by now
If I had the spare cash I would too.... 😄

I agree. I could do with a bit (a lot) of work myself! She also seems to feed off the publicity she gets, even though it's virtually all negative. She measures her life in likes on Instagram, subscribers on that weird Only Fans site and articles online and in magazines and papers. She's like a 21st century vampire, who feeds on publicity instead of blood. 🧛‍♀️ 😳
It's also how she makes her money. "Lauren" is Big Loz's cash cow. She gets more publicity from negative stuff than other ones get from nice, ordinary pictures. I think she knows exactly what she is doing. She is probably laughing her head off at us all but then snaps once in a while and rants about jealous haters - which gets her back in the papers again.

Last edited:

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
I've noticed this on Instagram the TOWIE girls when you see photos with their non reality TV pals all the pals have work done as well. It's also evident on hairdresses and MUA in the area on their grid they have before/after shots and almost every girl has the big lips and eyebrows and all that jazz.

It's a very human thing people want to fit in with the people they surround themselves by. It's why I spent a good portion of the nineties wearing baby pink Benneton Jeans and a Sweater Shop Jumper 😎

Just realised that the clothes I wore as a youth are now back in "the fashion" as vintage I could be making a killing if my Mother hadn't dissapeared my clothes to the charity shop😂
oh my god I had that sweater shop sweater!!! Bloody loved it, might bid on it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Jane L

The scary thing about the fillers is I think at this point she is injecting herself. After she went on the "course" for aesthetics last year we were in lockdown and her face and lips were getting bigger. Charles also has had lip and cheek filler since living with her. I think she has done it to them both which is a slippery worrying slope.
Ah of course never thought about that. How the bloody hell could you do your own fillers??? Ouch.