Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkpen 84

Love it ! Ok which one of you called her a slapper ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ . I see in the description she describes her waist as "tiny" maybe trading standards need to get involved. ๐Ÿ˜›

Also not fat shaming I don't care if she is 30 stone it's the lying for me. Second photo is when she broke lockdown to go to Manchester for her aesthetics "course"
Those MC Hammers need to go, seriously

London does not want her thank you very much!! Stay in Essex.
Errr, no, thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh man. She is plugging anything that needs plugging right now isnโ€™t she. If I asked her to plug my stapler for ยฃ5 Iโ€™m sure she would jump on that.
Didnโ€™t she have to flog a stapler in towie๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

Wow I love the one sided wonkey glass and candle holder. Wonder where u can buy those wonky pieces from.
She forgot to do her legs๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha

Lollyy

VIP Member
The sex will stop/slow down for charlie wonder how long he will stick around. Especially after lockdown.

• Heart

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
There's a video on OK magazine of her pregnancy photoshoot, that is her real size. The only thing I will say is in the actual photos her bump looks more defined, in the video it looks like she is has more fat around her tummy, which affects the definition in the earlier weeks. As someone has said before we're seeing the real Lauren, who's now pregnant.
I can find the video

She could be pregnant and mean 2022. Would be a way to try and relaunch her failing career: sheโ€™d get some money for magazine interviews, she could bow out from the OF stuff as thatโ€™s clearly not taken off, and try and avoid any more backlash from her Covid comments (donโ€™t be mean Iโ€™m up the duff!)

The filming they claimed to be doing the other day may have been the big reveal. Plus sheโ€™s only using old photos/videos on her SM pages now, not that it matters given everything is photoshopped to oblivion.
Hmmmm you might be on to something here! ๐Ÿค”

• Wow

BigMavis

VIP Member
Are we playing guess the name already? I think she'll surprise us with something tasteful like Liberty Bleu, which I think is actually very nice. My kids have very standard names so I like to live it up with zelebs. There will be a gender reveal of course, maybe on loose women but definitely covered by OK mag and a baby shower too. Mark and Michelle will be well jel!

• Haha

Katie8ee

VIP Member
To be fair you would need some sort of drugs/alcohol to deal with the likes of that train wreck. But in all seriousness, he should not be driving on that stuff. Itโ€™s the same active ingredient thatโ€™s in nytol. Always an innocent family getting killed due to idiots showing off like him
I'm sure it's his Mrs who is the one on her stories with Covid Is it Jaqueline Johnson?

(Apologies for any typos lads I'm a bit pished )

• Haha
If I had the spare cash I would too.... ๐Ÿ˜„

It's also how she makes her money. "Lauren" is Big Loz's cash cow. She gets more publicity from negative stuff than other ones get from nice, ordinary pictures. I think she knows exactly what she is doing. She is probably laughing her head off at us all but then snaps once in a while and rants about jealous haters - which gets her back in the papers again.
Sounds like crusty KP

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Pray tell, why is she having a covid test if she doesn't believe it's real ? Dickhead.

It is absolutely appealing she has learnt nothing from her antics last week. Is that Craig drinking a bloody cough bottle ?
Yes swigging loads of it look AG artist itโ€™s on her stories

• Wow