Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alexa456

Oh how I loved my United Colours of Benneton jumpers! Had one in every colour and thought I was dead cool! I had the green Benneton duffel bag which I threw away and wished I hadn’t as I’ve been on the lookout for one of them bags for the last 20 years!
I managed to get one off ebay for a 90s party a few years ago! Brought back so many memories of the rope straps cutting into your shoulders! And it wasn't as big as I remember! I had a purple one and a green one!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

Kiki999

Why did Lauren retweet this? Does she actually think she is an artist??

also I’m not mark wrights biggest fan either but people forget that TOWIE is somewhat scripted. He was meant to be the ‘baddy’. It’s a heavily exaggerated version of real life. I don’t think her issues can be put down to that.

Attachments

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Didn’t think you could, but you’ve excelled yourself PomPom, my absolutely fave! 😂😘
Thank you 💕😘xx
That's lovely to hear 💖🤗😘 xx

Lauren and KP and people like them are what’s called cold blooded animals they need external influences and attention to regulate them inside, they’re never happy with themselves, they’re constantly whoring themselves out for attention any kind of attention just as long as it’s attention, Kylie Jenner Is the same. Yet, you have women like Rihanna who are warm blooded, they’re beautiful and successful but they don’t have to constantly draw any kind of attention to themselves to feel validated they already have feel good within because they know they are comfortable in themselves and don’t need anyone to constantly tell them they’re amazing.

Why the hell can’t she photoshop herself some ankles ? Fucking hell Lauren that’s a look I’ll give you that 😫 she looks like she smells of digestive biscuits and desperation

Is that a giant pink marshmallow on the sideboard for her to eat later 😄 xx

Bloody Nora Pom, I told you not to post that pic of me on here and pretend it was Lozza! 🤣😎😘x
Loooooool 😄😄😄🤗💕😘 xx

• Haha
Wow I love the one sided wonkey glass and candle holder. Wonder where u can buy those wonky pieces from.
She’s such a pleb🤣🤣🤣

Deep in thoughts? Snacking on a bowl of healthy edamame? Things Lauren hasn't done once in her life, couldn't they have chosen a more realistic setting for the photo?

Oh, and btw: I'm fluent in Japanese, the writing behind her reads "Sold here: Green Giant Sweetcorn - with a side of mash, chips, Yorkshire Pudding and every other dish known to the English, with a garnish of peppercorns to blow your arse out" hashtag #differentvibes

She forgot about her legs, look like 2 beer barrels
View attachment 388768

• Haha

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
I don't follow this thread much, or Lauren since she blocked me, but is this true about Charles?
Oooooh yes. You just need to see the hashtags on his Twitter to verify it!

Twitter appears to have cleaned up some of the more risqué images but they used to be there

liar liar

VIP Member
So by my calculations, she got pregnant pretty much straight away. And she said she's 'regular', so she's known since some point in the first month they were 'together'.

During that time she has definitely had more fillers, and she has been pissed, high, or both in her stories. Not to mention out breaking lockdown rules at every opportunity.
She has also been flashing her flaps on OF.
This is already a fucking train wreck, and poor Chazza's little face in those photos looks like he's dying inside. He's been trapped, good and proper.

This is not going to end well. I really can't believe she's managed to keep it quiet though, what with her big pie hole.
Bib pie hole you say :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Pinkgirl87x

She could’ve kept it private but then she wouldn’t be making any money out of the situation (and I’m sure a large percentage of the world doesn’t even know who the eff she is!)

Weren’t there some dogs that she couldn’t look after? 🤔
Always wondered what happened to those wee dogs.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Where is the OK video? I've looked on their grid and stories.

Edit. found it. Its on the OK link in bio