Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunshinegal

I know I sound selfish here but my heart sank a bit when I see the pregnancy announcement. I've been TTC for over a year and have an app later today with the doctor about it(I know there are others who have it far worse). It feels so unfair when people like this who don't seem ready, who break all the rules, get pregnant on the first night and are getting what I want so much so easily. I know that's just life and i know this is selfish as I said. I hope this is the making of Lauren and what she needs and hopefully will be great for her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Remember the game operation where you had a cartoon man with a light up nose that flashed and buzzed when you tried to get the parts out like wish bone etc.

Here is the Lauren version...

Use the clipper tong things to get out sweetcorn, vine tomatoes and black peppercorns out without touching the sides 😄 xx

A bit blurry as I had to edit the pic to less pixels...

Resizer_16106495786560.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Clickbait

VIP Member
I do love this thread but it does feel like Groundhog Day quite often - someone says they feel sorry for her because of her family situation and Mark being horrible to her etc.

She has a family who she chooses not to see (but actually does see when it suits her). She said the following in an interview at the end of last year:

"They probably think, 'If we invite Lauren she won't turn up’ so they create a problem because I feel rejected when they don't invite me." She says if they invite her to plans, due to her busy lifestyle, most of the time she's unable to go.

So essentially they don’t invite her to things because she can’t be bothered to turn up. I don’t blame them! She’s also pissed off that her Dad doesn’t follow her on SM - would you want to see your daughter in various states of undress?

She was in a volatile relationship which ended 9 years ago. She has subsequently been in 2 other relationships and is now “in love” and amazingly happy with Oddbod.

She had an opportunity to join a reality TV show and she jumped at it. She’s ridden that wave and grabbed all follow up opportunities (Celebrity Big Brother, Dancing on Ice, Celebs Go Dating, In Therapy) and the money they provided. She was even paid to lose weight and exercise for a DVD deal: If someone offered me a few thousand £ to do that I’d bite their hand off!

She has also had free therapy on TV and in exchange for IG promotion. She can also afford to pay for it if she thought it was needed as well as family counselling to improve family relationships. She claims to have anxiety yet when it was allegedly so bad she needed to be hospitalised, she spent the whole time taking filtered selfies and pouting with ECG wires attached to her fake tits.

She has chosen to ruin her body and her face with plastic surgery. She chooses to live in an echo chamber and photoshop her images to oblivion: she even photoshopped an image of herself as a small child.

She is not beholden to anyone, there is no one holding a gun to her head or keeping her hostage - she could leave this life behind, stop posing in car parks, flogging tat on social media and getting her flaps out for Only Fans. She just doesn’t want to, she wants to be a ‘celebrity’, she wants freebies and money for nothing not a real job out of the spotlight.

Add to that she uses her platform and fame to peddle fake products and spread lies about the seriousness of Covid. I just don’t think she deserves anyone’s sadness or pity.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

behindthesofa

Chatty Member
So by my calculations, she got pregnant pretty much straight away. And she said she's 'regular', so she's known since some point in the first month they were 'together'.

During that time she has definitely had more fillers, and she has been pissed, high, or both in her stories. Not to mention out breaking lockdown rules at every opportunity.
She has also been flashing her flaps on OF.
This is already a fucking train wreck, and poor Chazza's little face in those photos looks like he's dying inside. He's been trapped, good and proper.

This is not going to end well. I really can't believe she's managed to keep it quiet though, what with her big pie hole.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Pom Bear

VIP Member
One pic tonight I add on as got migraine all day but luckily made this 3am last night xx

I have the other two with the branch I put on over the weekend and I be catching up here in abit x

As mentioned yesterday was to merge Chaz and Loz faces together lol 😄😄 😱😱
😱😱😱😱
😄😄😄😄

Resizer_16107526814543.jpg

Back tomorrow to catch up or as soon as migraine eases as migraine isn't the best 💕💖😘 xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Lolololno

She’s got what she’s always wanted. She didn’t care who it was with as long as she’s ahead of Mark and Michelle. Shame her career isn’t ahead of theirs.

Reactions: 35

Pot2PeeIn

I just had a thought... I know I know it’s a rare occurrence... but I’ve just glanced over the daily fail article, it mentioned her abortion at 20. No shame there however, whilst she was going through that, Charlie boy was in year 4 of primary school.
Just pause on that for a sec. 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Right I’m curious 🧐 Charles Drury being BI ? This makes sense as he likes and comments on my husbands posts even engaged a few DM’s . I always told my hubby it was weird and I’m now been proven right. I can’t wait to tell him this.

Especially as they don’t know one another from Adam .
Are you Michelle Keegan? 😆

• Haha

Pot2PeeIn

You put your left Boob in, the right falls out, in out in out, screw it get em out. You wear the raw intestine suit and turn around, that’s what backgrids all about

Ill get my coat 😬

• Haha
  • Heart

Sazbee

VIP Member
Her next interview .... Let’s take a shot everytime she says

Paps
‘The Media’
Bafta
I’ve been in the public eye for 10 years
My Ex (always means MW)
Metal Elf
Anxiety
I don’t speak to my family followed by I saw my sister last week for her birthday!
They hide in bushes
Haters
They are just jealous

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
+Yun gel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Pinkgirl87x

Right I’m curious 🧐 Charles Drury being BI ? This makes sense as he likes and comments on my husbands posts even engaged a few DM’s . I always told my hubby it was weird and I’m now been proven right. I can’t wait to tell him this.

Especially as they don’t know one another from Adam .

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Jane L

well I'm furious as have just had a looooong Monday at work and sat down with cuppa to catch up on the news and was hit without warning as I perused the Mail (ok karma perhaps but still.....) with Big Goodyear's rear end busting out a fricking body stocking, writhing around in front of a mirror, I mean admittedly I'm the wrong side of 50 so a bit out of touch with what the "young wans" do these days but really? REALLY? is this what you think is sexy?

the biggest offence in my view (and there are plenty to choose from) is the fact she's doing it without heels. FFS Lauren. of all people, YOU need to extend your calf muscles. Just put it away, please. Thank you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31