Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Benetton jumpers! I had the grey one with the multi-coloured triangles. All about the shelf-stacking. The humiliation is still real :LOL:
I had the red one with the triangles! Honestly if you get bored have a look online at the stuff. I saw an army shirt I got for a fiver in Glasgow from a surplus shirt for £50!

Reactions: 2

MunHun

VIP Member
I remember the first episode of the mummy diaries where she kept beaming at the camera saying ‘I know I’m a really good mum’. Christ! What this current crop of zlebs fail to realise is that being a good parent isn’t just about posting photos of them hugging their kids with captions like ‘my world’. It’s also about nurturing your kids, moulding them to be good, honest people, making sure they have the right skills to navigate life rather than how to flog whatever crap is thrown their way!
But Samafa breastfed don’t you know?

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
They are awful! Her tummy button looks fake as they obviously had to draw it on after they removed the fat rolls.

Some wonders from Chaz today!

He hasn't done a very good job of masking her frame In the second one.
I read that as 'tummy buttock' - wondered what had happened overnight 😲

She’s hilarious I’ll give her that! I’ve never altered my images as I would be embarrassed when meeting people face to face! I would rather people say ‘oh, she looks better in real life’ than ‘good god, she looks naf all like her photos’ just saying xx

1) What is she doing?

2) is that branch steel enforced? (Pom, please do a before and after on the branch)🤣

3) why does she look like someone clubbed her full on with an iron?
She's got Marge Simpson's hair :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Freeka

Chatty Member
She posts the strangest content. Her management company obviously take little interest in her these days as her content goes from nudity, promoting sex work, videos of family/friends children, scoffing unhealthy food, weightloss, aesthetics, health kicks, back to takeaways, political views... Etc. No wonder she isn't getting any work, what is Lauren actually about?
Work doing what? She has no discernable talent apart from photoshop.

Katie8ee

VIP Member

New threadddd

• Heart

Hannah2291

No way is she selfless enough to ditch the fillers, Botox, sunbeds 😂😂😂
And Sam Faiers is not a mother of the year example 🙈 jetting your kids off during a pandemic whilst illegal to do so. Then coming home and moaning how hard homeschooling is. Yeah right. The sooner these sad af pretentious wannabes disappear from the limelight the better
Fair enough about Sam! Didn’t realise she did that.

Can’t be bothered to find the original message but if the posters version of a good mum is Sam Faiers then the world really has gone mad
I didn’t necessarily mean she was mother of the year. Just that she set a better example of how to portray herself in the media as a mother than lauren does right now. I also wasn’t aware of the recent stuff with her flying abroad etc so I stand corrected!

Reactions: 1

NinaStar90

VIP Member
yeah, don’t think they’re going abroad anymore but she is working on shoots which are away from where she lives - she lives in Brighton and has travelled into London to work. Again not something I agree with but she hasn’t been furloughed so she still has to work
It depends if she was doing a business to business or a business to client shoot.View attachment 386051

Shaz95xo

VIP Member
She could’ve kept it private but then she wouldn’t be making any money out of the situation (and I’m sure a large percentage of the world doesn’t even know who the eff she is!)

Weren’t there some dogs that she couldn’t look after? 🤔
Yeah, also was a dog on his page he gave up. Not sure of the story just seen the post?