Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Lol, no, I'd not heard that phrase until Billy Connolly said it one time, it's stuck with me ever since 🤣

We call them twat pants 🤣
Haha brilliant ! Well you used the phrase perfectly 😂 and it's so apt!!!

Agreed 🙌🏻 Any biscuit found in a family pack ie bourbon, nice, etc can do one, not worth the calories whatsoever

what the fuckety fuck fuck is up with her thighs in that photo??? The photoshop is appalling- who had a dead straight line in their thighs to the crotch?

oh and... another day another intestine suit.

can someone post those 2 photos revealing the bullshit photoshopping tagging the company ( I don’t have insta and am too old to start) I don’t think they’d be beat please to know the prolapsed-arse-for-lips hadn’t even taken an original pic for them
Didn't even think of this! The original photo will belong to the company she did the photo shoot with.

Reactions: 4
  • Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
I’m sorry , what kind of English is that?
“when get in your car” and “it’s makes you”

Jesus wept people

She is actually the thickest twat ever put on this earth 😩
Nods... honestly, some of the illiterate Sun posters can challenge that ;)

VIP Member
Oh I know, a lot of people have that option always on their articles. Presumably it costs more to have that option if your placing articles like Lauren has been doing this week. It's all part of the comeback after coronagate 😂
Indeed.

I do hope I have managed to entertain you today.

• Heart

MunHun

VIP Member
They aren’t really explicit but my hubby would post photos of himself playing football and he often put 🔥 emoji in comments . They would chat privately about missing playing football and going out with the lads. Just found it weird he would post on my Hubby’s page not knowing him. At to out the 🔥 emoji 😂
Maybe he meant your husbands footie skills were on fire 🔥🤣

• Haha

Lynx

VIP Member
That bump is definitely photoshopped even Charlotte Dawson said when she did hers they make you look bigger than you are to get a realistic pregnancy shoot!
There's a video on OK magazine of her pregnancy photoshoot, that is her real size. The only thing I will say is in the actual photos her bump looks more defined, in the video it looks like she is has more fat around her tummy, which affects the definition in the earlier weeks. As someone has said before we're seeing the real Lauren, who's now pregnant.

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Tbh with you a lot of food looks like vomit or doesn’t look appealing, it doesn’t mean it doesn’t taste nice and it’s not something to get offended over. I make a gorgeous risotto that looks distinctly like sick.
She will say it is her cravings and that she is eating for two! This explains the vast amounts of food she consumes. She ordinarily struggles with her weight and heaven help her when she tries to shift that excess baby weight.