Lauren Goodger #8 Lozza and her face so large turned her boyfriend into Arg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I’m curious 🧐 Charles Drury being BI ? This makes sense as he likes and comments on my husbands posts even engaged a few DM’s . I always told my hubby it was weird and I’m now been proven right. I can’t wait to tell him this.

Especially as they don’t know one another from Adam .

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Got the test from a bargain shop. Did she have to add that? I love a bargain but wouldn't add that bit while announcing my pregnancy to anyone let alone the world !

He carried the test around in his bag. Can really picture him with a man purse too. I know , I know I sound bitchy but the whole interview is so embarrassing. No class at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Right I’m curious 🧐 Charles Drury being BI ? This makes sense as he likes and comments on my husbands posts even engaged a few DM’s . I always told my hubby it was weird and I’m now been proven right. I can’t wait to tell him this.

Especially as they don’t know one another from Adam .
Are you Michelle Keegan? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I will never forget the picture of Charles! Not ever!
I only wish I could. He's either gay/bi or has been driven to extreme things for money.
Before he met Lauren he posted about wanting a "work wife" but that's obviously changed to "work baby" Maybe I'm being harsh but this a new life.
I'm a wee bit sickened by it all tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm not saying this because I just stated that I don't believe they actually have sex lol but I'm very suspicious if this isn't just some kind of publicity stunt, she does not come across as maternal at all, and he's on tape playing with guys? I'm confused!

Oh and the comments about all her false advertisements are vicious! Obviously not up yet to delete the comments, she'll be in for a rude awakening, no more sleeping until noon
Tell me more about him with guys!!?

Reactions: 5
Some poor member took one for the team and subbed to his only fans, they posted the pics here. Brutal. I think they ended up banned. It was gay p#@% I'm guessing I don't think any women would be interested
He had a twitter account with links to vids with male cohorts, engaging in sex acts together and alone.
It was all very unappetising.
So thats the story of the pics and messages.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Tell us more! What were the messages about? ☕
They aren’t really explicit but my hubby would post photos of himself playing football and he often put 🔥 emoji in comments . They would chat privately about missing playing football and going out with the lads. Just found it weird he would post on my Hubby’s page not knowing him. At to out the 🔥 emoji 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Some poor member took one for the team and subbed to his only fans, they posted the pics here. Brutal. I think they ended up banned. It was gay p#@% I'm guessing I don't think any women would be interested
He had a twitter account with links to vids with male cohorts, engaging in sex acts together and alone.
It was all very unappetising.
So thats the story of the pics and messages.
But you only watched 3 times - enough to polish off the Xmas Baileys :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you’re going to ignore the ignorant comments and make out I’m making them up then that’s fine lol. People did say vomit. They did say cockroaches (I assume the peas on the rice). I actually find these threads really funny and have commented on them for a long time but call a spade a spade, she didn’t even make that food, a company which is actually nice food made it. It is a lot of food I agree but the other comments aren’t necessary 🤷‍♀️
My only comment was that it was enough for a feast not one person! It’s also on Lauren than she slapped the food on a plate and made it look unappetising. I bet it tasted great but she plonked it on with no care whatsoever.

Reactions: 4
Poor lad getting trapped by his mate's mam when he really wants to slip his mate one instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Waiting for the world to find out. Oh please!!!
She could’ve kept it private but then she wouldn’t be making any money out of the situation (and I’m sure a large percentage of the world doesn’t even know who the eff she is!)

She is in for a SHOCK 😂 In no way at all does she realise fully just how all consuming having a baby is. She is so not ready. Also she is going to be huge. You really aren't meant to eat for two 😂 if anyone was gonna take full advantage of being pregnant as an excuse to gorge it'd be big lozza 😂 😂
Weren’t there some dogs that she couldn’t look after? 🤔

Reactions: 6
its curried goat, rice and peas, Mac and cheese and coleslaw and I actually think everyone referring to it as roadkill is really ignorant. Just because it’s not normal in your culture doesn’t mean you can call it roadkill 😅 not you OP but everyone else who’s saying roadkill.

Or vomit or whatever else you’re calling it. Slag lauren off without disrespecting an entire culture wtf 😂
My intention was never to disrespect a culture. The plate of food looks horrible. You eat with your eyes first and seeing that would make me not eat it. I have travelled extensively in the Caribbean and have never been served food that looked that dire. If you look back at Lauren threads you will see that all of her food offerings attract the same level of criticism as to their appearance. :)

Reactions: 10
She’ll go all out diamanté encrusted nursery from top to bottom and designer outfits galore and the baby will have a unique moniker. Coco-Sheesh for a girl or Charlo-Polo for a boy. These next few months are going be entertaining. Thank you Lauren for giving us some life during lockdown 🙌🏻 I suggest a virtual clap for Lauren at 6pm 👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She could’ve kept it private but then she wouldn’t be making any money out of the situation (and I’m sure a large percentage of the world doesn’t even know who the eff she is!)

Weren’t there some dogs that she couldn’t look after? 🤔
Yeah, also was a dog on his page he gave up. Not sure of the story just seen the post?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.