Lauren Goodger #8 Lozza and her face so large turned her boyfriend into Arg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree that the bump looks suspicious. Imagine if she's not preggo and this is all some mad lie from her to get money 😂
I was actually going to say the same thing. I wouldn’t be at all shocked or surprised if in a few weeks we don’t have a story that shes had a miscarriage..... sounds awful but she’s that much of a scum bag

Reactions: 18
I've not posted much on this thread (I'm normally over in the Mrs Hinch, Cleaning with Mario and Becky Evans threads), but read a lot and followed Lauren's antics over the years, so I'm now here and parked firmly for all the lies and dramazzzz! ☕ 😂
Giz a few cleaning tips will you as my routine lately has been telling the OH that he needs to take the kids out for their walk so I can get stuff done round here, then as soon as they’re out the door I fall down the Tattle rabbit hole. One of these days he’s going realise. Thankfully for me he’s about as observant as little Charlie.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was actually going to say the same thing. I wouldn’t be at all shocked or surprised if in a few weeks we don’t have a story that shes had a miscarriage..... sounds awful but she’s that much of a scum bag
Literally was thinking the same - isn’t it horrendous that she’s actually such a hot mess we’d even consider it 🥴 she is deranged though and I think needs serious help. He’s a special kind of stupid so wouldn’t have a clue if it was fake either 🤣

Reactions: 9

New threadddd

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I don’t believe she is pregnant at all

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.