Lauren Goodger #8 Lozza and her face so large turned her boyfriend into Arg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just KNOW the gender reveal is going to be horrific - isn't she estranged from her entire family? Will have to hire out some other z listers to attend. My baby name picks - Jayden for a boy and Talullah for a girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’ll go all out diamanté encrusted nursery from top to bottom and designer outfits galore and the baby will have a unique moniker. Coco-Sheesh for a girl or Charlo-Polo for a boy. These next few months are going be entertaining. Thank you Lauren for giving us some life during lockdown 🙌🏻 I suggest a virtual clap for Lauren at 6pm 👏🏻
Cue all the freebies just like Pwicey

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The whole sweetcorn thing, pregnancy craving? Or just getting her 5 veggies in a day meaning 5 portions of sweetcorn 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
807FF75A-7659-4486-B9AF-5F2733B89EE5.jpeg

It doesn’t really look like a bump to me as it’s not defined. I think as others have said I think we’re just seeing the ‘real’ Big Loz. It must be so nice for her that she can just let it all hang out now 😂

How on earth can she explain the supposed real time Backgrid photos less than a month ago like her supposedly filming a TV show in North London on 1st Jan with no bump at all? None of that needed to be done - just needless lying and fakery.

I find the whole situation really baffling - she must have got pregnant almost immediately and seems to suggest that she was not using any birth control so either Oddbod was too stupid to use any protection, he wanted a baby or she tricked him.

The baby is now her meal ticket and she’s eating for two!

Did Oddbod want a pump and dump and now he’s got Big Loz and her oversized bump?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I always try to see the nice side in everything and I really hope this is what she needs to give her life focus and direction. With or without Charles. Because now she’s going to have to think about and prioritise someone else 24/7 instead of herself. This could be a really good opportunity to have a reset- she can’t drink/smoke etc, can’t have Botox and fillers, can’t use sunbeds for the next 6 months. And certainly ditch the Only Fans. She could use this as an opportunity to reconnect with a softer, kinder and more feminine side to herself instead of constantly needing to look sexy.

She could now focus on her health, promote beauty, wellness, pregnancy and baby products. Of course get fit and lose weight after baby. Maybe get those huge boob implants downsized later down the line (nothing wrong with having a yummy mummy makeover). And then show her priority is really looking after herself properly and her baby. And if it works out with Charles, great but he’s also not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. She has what she needs from him now (sorry to be harsh about that but she really does not need him as a partner. Just hope he steps up as a father) I would have so much more respect for her and love her like her Towie days if this becomes her focus. Look at Sam Fairs and all the others who have become mums- they’re trendy, fashionable, keep fit and healthy (properly, not posing in the park), and soft and feminine and are also great mums. I hope Lauren follows the same way.
No way is she selfless enough to ditch the fillers, Botox, sunbeds 😂😂😂
And Sam Faiers is not a mother of the year example 🙈 jetting your kids off during a pandemic whilst illegal to do so. Then coming home and moaning how hard homeschooling is. Yeah right. The sooner these sad af pretentious wannabes disappear from the limelight the better

Reactions: 18
Actually the more I think of the unusual name situation I could just imagine Lauren calling the child Nanny Pat as she’s always loved the name and it’s gender fluid like it’s dad innit 🙄🔪🐰🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And Sam Faiers is not a mother of the year example 🙈 jetting your kids off during a pandemic whilst illegal to do so. Then coming home and moaning how hard homeschooling is. Yeah right. The sooner these sad af pretentious wannabes disappear from the limelight the better
Can’t be bothered to find the original message but if the posters version of a good mum is Sam Faiers then the world really has gone mad

• Haha
Reactions: 14
tasteful.... like Liberty Blue.....
Hahaha I know, I'm all for bonkers in the zeleb name department, liberty after one of favourite shops.
Maybe she'll go all out and it'll be Harrods instead, Harry for short for either gender.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The difference in that video! That’s not a bump, that’s her gut! Those cover photos are a complete fantasy.
I think if she is pregnant (I am sceptical but maybe she is?), old Chaz will be out of there before the little mite appears. I do think though this is all a publicity stunt to get her some more positive press. But if I’m wrong, I apologise in advance!
Where is the video?

Fair enough about Sam! Didn’t realise she did that.

Can’t be bothered to find the original message but if the posters version of a good mum is Sam Faiers then the world really has gone mad
I didn’t necessarily mean she was mother of the year. Just that she set a better example of how to portray herself in the media as a mother than lauren does right now. I also wasn’t aware of the recent stuff with her flying abroad etc so I stand corrected!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.