Lauren Goodger #8 Lozza and her face so large turned her boyfriend into Arg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What she gonna do when the baby doesn't look like a photoshop version of herself

Reactions: 7
There's a video on OK magazine of her pregnancy photoshoot, that is her real size. The only thing I will say is in the actual photos her bump looks more defined, in the video it looks like she is has more fat around her tummy, which affects the definition in the earlier weeks. As someone has said before we're seeing the real Lauren, who's now pregnant.
I just went and had a look and you’re right, her tummy looks more flab than bump. Both when she’s sitting and standing.

Reactions: 6
I don't follow this thread much, or Lauren since she blocked me, but is this true about Charles?
There's been lots says in here, so I believe it, tbh - he seems like a very dubious character and she's desperate for a baby with ANYONE, so it's probably a business deal. 🙄 But I think it's less clinical from her side as we can all see she's desperate for a family unit and wants what Mark and Michelle has, so she'll hope he'll stick around, but he won't once he realises it's getting too much.

Reactions: 9
I am 7 months pregnant with my second baby and her bump is practically the same size as mine! What the duck, the magazine must photoshop it unless she’s having twins!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That OK video... it's like he's her grown-up son. Very awkward.

I'm just waiting for her to use the pregnancy as a way to bat off/excuse all the negative stories about her over the past few months and validate her line about being trolled all the time about her weight. I bet she either expects an apology from Piers Morgan now, or will say the anti-vax stuff was a result of pregnancy hormones making her scared and muddled.

Cos she's just a yun gewl who's pregnint and confewsed.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just can’t get over how stupid a 34 year old woman is to be having unprotected sex with a 23 year old bi man who quite obviously sleeps around. I hope she’s had an STD test as well as a pregnancy test.

Reactions: 27
Honestly he looks bleeping sedated.
Why are both their massive heads superimposed onto the picture-- they are SO bleeping odd.
He's been desperate for fame and now has a little bit even if it's with Lauren. Poor kid

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I answered on my phone when I was just waking up so I kept it short and sweet in my earlier comment. See, this really upsets me.

Babies don't ask to be born! They're not accessories, a way of making quick money (see, gossip magazine and tabloid newspaper deals) or a "juicy story to engage the public".

They are human beings who require a lot of nurturing, attention, love and they are exhausting to boot, especially in their early months.

I hope against hope this is the making of Lauren and she gets a massive reality check. But what an awful beginning for this poor little mite. Yes, she's the Queen Of Bad Decisions but this has pissed me off.

"Excited to share my story with the world", oh, give over.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Does this mean it was a planned baby? Because why otherwise would you do a test when your period is due, surely you would do one when it’s late if you were not expecting to be pregnant?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't follow this thread much, or Lauren since she blocked me, but is this true about Charles?
Oooooh yes. You just need to see the hashtags on his Twitter to verify it!

Twitter appears to have cleaned up some of the more risqué images but they used to be there

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.