Lauren Goodger #8 Lozza and her face so large turned her boyfriend into Arg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So by my calculations, she got pregnant pretty much straight away. And she said she's 'regular', so she's known since some point in the first month they were 'together'.

During that time she has definitely had more fillers, and she has been pissed, high, or both in her stories. Not to mention out breaking lockdown rules at every opportunity.
She has also been flashing her flaps on OF.
This is already a bleeping train wreck, and poor Chazza's little face in those photos looks like he's dying inside. He's been trapped, good and proper.

This is not going to end well. I really can't believe she's managed to keep it quiet though, what with her big pie hole.
Bib pie hole you say :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They’re both bleeping idiots. She’s a train wreck and they’ve known each other about 2 seconds - why on earth would bringing a baby into this be a good idea? This is going to be a disaster from start to finish 😩
Only blessing is that she won’t be able to get her filler HAHA, also cannot wait to see how she tries to hide the weight gain 😂

Reactions: 20
She looks about 7 months!! It’s just she is finally showing her real body so it feels like a shock !

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The OK vid is a bit weird. She talks about finding out she was pregnant and he says ‘that was probably about three months ago’. You would know these things. Plus she’d have had a scan by now surely? It all sounds really fishy.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also charlie

When you have work as a mechanic at 9am, and then a magazine pregnancy announcement photoshoot at 5pm

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok caught up with everyone’s comments. Very clear to read that we all think the same.

so Charles and Lauren met during this pandemic, never been on holiday together and probably still in the honeymoon period. Think it’s safe to say this is a car Crash in the making. A baby doesn’t fix or make things better between a couple.

she is 34 he’s 23. I get she longs to be a mother but a boy of 23 has a lot of maturing and growing g up to do. She will end up being Mummy to him. Wonder what his family say? I do believe she has trapped him for sure.

This is going to be another Lydia and Ferne situation where Lauren will be a single Mum. Charles will be seen at Ocean beach in the summer hanging over Wayne, whilst Lauren is home with Baby Gucci or Prada (this baby will have a weird name for sure) battling her baby weight .

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The OK vid is a bit weird. She talks about finding out she was pregnant and he says ‘that was probably about three months ago’. You would know these things. Plus she’d have had a scan by now surely? It all sounds really fishy.
So wierd! You can tell she's lying by the way she says it to him and he just sheepishly agrees it was about 3 months ago. Also actual lols are her thinking she looks more like her insta than the pap pics, even without the (ENORMOUS!) bump she looks nothing like her insta.

Reactions: 4
From OK article: As the star shares her happy news, Lauren explains: "We were quite sexually active and I’m not on anything [contraceptives] and it happened very soon."

Of course it happened soon with no contraception!? Who in their right mind has unprotected sex with someone they’ve known 5 minutes?? Why would she admit that 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
If I was a betting woman I'd have predicted a covid diagnosis instead of pregnancy, as her "big announcement". She's only been with bi guy four or five months yet she's now huge o_O

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm not saying this because I just stated that I don't believe they actually have sex lol but I'm very suspicious if this isn't just some kind of publicity stunt, she does not come across as maternal at all, and he's on tape playing with guys? I'm confused!

Oh and the comments about all her false advertisements are vicious! Obviously not up yet to delete the comments, she'll be in for a rude awakening, no more sleeping until noon

Reactions: 9
There's a video on OK magazine of her pregnancy photoshoot, that is her real size. The only thing I will say is in the actual photos her bump looks more defined, in the video it looks like she is has more fat around her tummy, which affects the definition in the earlier weeks. As someone has said before we're seeing the real Lauren, who's now pregnant.
I can find the video

Reactions: 4
Where is the OK video? I've looked on their grid and stories.

Edit. found it. Its on the OK link in bio

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.