Lauren Goodger #8 Lozza and her face so large turned her boyfriend into Arg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we playing guess the name already? I think she'll surprise us with something tasteful like Liberty Bleu, which I think is actually very nice. My kids have very standard names so I like to live it up with zelebs. There will be a gender reveal of course, maybe on loose women but definitely covered by OK mag and a baby shower too. Mark and Michelle will be well jel!
I'm going for Chardonay Lambrini Sparklehorse for a girl & Marko Gucci Xylophone for a boy 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fair enough about Sam! Didn’t realise she did that.

I didn’t necessarily mean she was mother of the year. Just that she set a better example of how to portray herself in the media as a mother than lauren does right now. I also wasn’t aware of the recent stuff with her flying abroad etc so I stand corrected!
I remember the first episode of the mummy diaries where she kept beaming at the camera saying ‘I know I’m a really good mum’. Christ! What this current crop of zlebs fail to realise is that being a good parent isn’t just about posting photos of them hugging their kids with captions like ‘my world’. It’s also about nurturing your kids, moulding them to be good, honest people, making sure they have the right skills to navigate life rather than how to flog whatever crap is thrown their way!

Reactions: 15
I remember the first episode of the mummy diaries where she kept beaming at the camera saying ‘I know I’m a really good mum’. Christ! What this current crop of zlebs fail to realise is that being a good parent isn’t just about posting photos of them hugging their kids with captions like ‘my world’. It’s also about nurturing your kids, moulding them to be good, honest people, making sure they have the right skills to navigate life rather than how to flog whatever crap is thrown their way!
But Samafa breastfed don’t you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As much as I think he's a twit,I can't help feeling sorry for Charlie boy.Trapped by this narcissist for the next 18 years.He is 23 ffs!.

Reactions: 16
Thread title?

Lauren Goodger- Was it natural or a Turkey Baster job? Or did Lauren just stuff too much in her gob?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion

big loz her test was poz, to Charlie boy? Soz!!!!!

Reactions: 2
What if she told him she was on the pill?.Smells like entrapment to me.
contraception is the responsibility of both people having sex! If he didn’t want to have a baby he should have taken responsibility for himself and worn a condom. If you have sex, you do so with the knowledge and understanding that it can result in a pregnancy and if you don’t want that you take responsibility for yourself. That goes for men and women.

Reactions: 16
Agree that the bump looks suspicious. Imagine if she's not preggo and this is all some mad lie from her to get money 😂

Reactions: 8
Shall I start a new thread ? We smashed this one in less than a week I think 😂

What about "Bug Loz has got a baby bump, all Oddbod wanted was a pump!"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.