Lauren Goodger #8 Lozza and her face so large turned her boyfriend into Arg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been photoshopping herself so much for years and she’s a big girl, I believe that’s the size she is but I don’t believe it’s all bump. With the shite she eats and how little she moves she’s bound to be huge around the middle.
what an absolute tit show. This poor child.
Honestly wouldn’t surprise me if some money has crossed palms here for this arrangement. It’s blatant he will do anything for some cash...
Turkey baster arrangement.

Reactions: 12
More car crashes impending. If she photoshops pictures of her child I really truly hope the press rag her for it, as that is the lowest of the low.

Imagine that poor kid is already certain to grow up with body issues/insecurities projected from her, if they see pictures of them when they were younger and their mum felt the need to photoshop them? I already feel sorry for them.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I feel sorry for the baby. Imagine having Lauren Goodger and Charles Drury for parents:

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Well well well, absolutely did not see that one coming 🙄
Perfect timing after the recent Piers Morgan scandal

Reactions: 13
She is in for a SHOCK 😂 In no way at all does she realise fully just how all consuming having a baby is. She is so not ready. Also she is going to be huge. You really aren't meant to eat for two 😂 if anyone was gonna take full advantage of being pregnant as an excuse to gorge it'd be big lozza 😂 😂
I hope she won't be like she was with the puppies. Lounging on the sofa occasionally saying 'good gel/boy when they clearly wanted attention, fobbing them off with someone else whenever she could, letting them poo all over the flat. She appears to have no support network so goodness knows how she'll cope. Chas will be long gone.

Reactions: 22
Well lads I don't know what to say. A woman who is an absolute tit show with a young guy who is 23 and recently into coke and bleeping men having a baby, what could possibly go wrong?. We have all seen the proof and we have a lot of the receipts on this and our previous threads of her being off her tits, being drunk, breaking lockdown all within the last three months.

I'm glad the sun spoiled her reveal to "the World" as the world doesn't give a duck. Poor kid imagine at school knowing that their Mum's fanny has been and still will be all over the Internet.

It's shocking and also I don't agree with all the "oh maybe it will fix her , maybe it will make her sort her life out, maybe it's what she needs" posts. Until Lauren takes ownership of her many issues nothing will fix it especially not another human being .

Shook

Reactions: 28
I have missed about a week of Lauren
I go on insta and see shes pregnant :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I used to really like her. She is such a horrible woman now days I can’t believe I ever thought she wasn’t ! Such an awful attitude. Hoping this kid will get some sense into her

This baby is gonna be her meal
Ticker

Reactions: 7
But who knows? Baby changed absolutely everything in my life. I’ve turned from career driven woman into a starry eyed unicorn 😂...I just love my son so much. Don’t care about anything, just want my family to be happy.
Yes....totally agree! I was so career driven with a 5 year plan etc. All about succeeding and earning more money 😂 then my daughter happened! All that ambition has shifted into an ambition to make my daughter life the best. 😊
Maybe it will be the making of her....or maybe she’ll sell out the pregnancy and the baby. But then, she may put the money towards the baby’s future?! 🤷🏼‍♀️ Who knows what kind of mess is going to come up! You bet one thing though, Mark Wrights name will come up at least once during the pregnancy. She needs to get over that one!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
"Charles & I will marry after lockdown" 😳. Really? He'll probably be gone before that magazine is out of date!
Is she 3 months pregnant with triplets?
BUT I guess that explains the big frequent meals.... she's been eating for 2 😊
Desperately hoping she turns into a normal human being for the sake of the baby 🤞
Waiting for skanky flaps Pricey to offer her congratulations.....
Hahahaha this woman is an absolute LOON!!!!! This guy will be gone before she has her 20 week scan. Married?! Don’t be daft!!!!! I don’t believe for a second that she’s 14 weeks pregnant- she looks more like she’s about 6 months gone!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm calling it now, by September, when we've all been vaccinated (not Lozza obvs) Charlie boy will have cleared out of the Velour love nest and front page of Closer/New Look/Take a tit headline "I doan need no man, is jus me and my babba now"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.