Lauren Goodger #8 Lozza and her face so large turned her boyfriend into Arg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow... but you can't get filler when you're pregnant right? Is her face just going to melt?

Reactions: 6
Another 'celeb' who will expect her baby to be sleep trained by a few days old. Let's just hope she doesn't take any advice from Lauren Goodman and just feeds her baby in the night!

All these babies are just a meal ticket for free stuff...

Writing this as my 13 month old is being cuddled to sleep after having me up four times in the night.

Sincerely
A very tired mom

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t believe she is pregnant sorry but I don’t , most ‘celebs’ do a mag reveal yes but also a cute little scan reaveal or baby grow pic or a more natural couple holding bump pic ...don’t know the whole thing seems off too me something not right 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 18
That bump is definitely photoshopped even Charlotte Dawson said when she did hers they make you look bigger than you are to get a realistic pregnancy shoot!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This will sound awful but I don’t believe she is pregnant...
Surely she wouldn’t fake this to cover the no vaccine hop hah. Even her sisters are saying have kept it secret for awhile now. I don’t think she would do that because she would need to get Charles on board and we all know he likes to sell his story so she couldn’t trust him to keep his mouth shut on a fake pregnancy. I think anyway.

Well Charles says he back at work today. I’m presuming building again. He probably thought if he hooked up with Big Lozza he wouldn’t have to work again. But nope. Soon realized that was a dream.

Reactions: 7
Soooo it’ll be interesting to see whether she gets this child vaccinated 🤷‍♀️

she has the golden excuse for her POV the other week now- that she would have been advised not to take the vaccine given her “condition”.

I know I sound selfish here but my heart sank a bit when I see the pregnancy announcement. I've been TTC for over a year and have an app later today with the doctor about it(I know there are others who have it far worse). It feels so unfair when people like this who don't seem ready, who break all the rules, get pregnant on the first night and are getting what I want so much so easily. I know that's just life and i know this is selfish as I said. I hope this is the making of Lauren and what she needs and hopefully will be great for her.
I hope you are ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t believe she is pregnant sorry but I don’t , most ‘celebs’ do a mag reveal yes but also a cute little scan reaveal or baby grow pic or a more natural couple holding bump pic ...don’t know the whole thing seems off too me something not right 🤷🏻‍♀️
I know what you mean. She is such a blatant, compulsive liar that it's hard to trust anything she says. Also, the bump is already altered as that is not 3 months

Looking at her fundal height she looks to be about 24-26 weeks...that's purely by sight in these images.

Reactions: 4
That bump is definitely photoshopped even Charlotte Dawson said when she did hers they make you look bigger than you are to get a realistic pregnancy shoot!
There's a video on OK magazine of her pregnancy photoshoot, that is her real size. The only thing I will say is in the actual photos her bump looks more defined, in the video it looks like she is has more fat around her tummy, which affects the definition in the earlier weeks. As someone has said before we're seeing the real Lauren, who's now pregnant.

Tbh with you a lot of food looks like vomit or doesn’t look appealing, it doesn’t mean it doesn’t taste nice and it’s not something to get offended over. I make a gorgeous risotto that looks distinctly like sick.
She will say it is her cravings and that she is eating for two! This explains the vast amounts of food she consumes. She ordinarily struggles with her weight and heaven help her when she tries to shift that excess baby weight.

Maybe this is why she was spouting all the anti vax stuff as it’s not recommended for pregnant woman. She’s so irresponsible, and still been ignoring all the rules and guidelines during this pandemic even though she is pregnant. I recently had a baby and was terrified to do anything while I was pregnant, didn’t even feel comfortable going to my scans

Reactions: 5
She's a first time mum who usually, I know not everyone, don't show quickly at all. I'm the same, 14 weeks and I don't have a bump at all nevermind one that big. I know she's a big girl but that leads me to think it's just fat and not actually a baby bump.

Or maybe she's that fame hungry that she would put a moon bump on just to make it look more dramatic which I defo won't put it past her 🙄

Wow that ok vid shows the truth doesn’t it. She is just finally not being photoshopped. Very clearly a plus size woman. I don’t get why she doesn’t just accept this

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.