Lauren Goodger #8 Lozza and her face so large turned her boyfriend into Arg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he's gormless full stop, even before he chunked out - he has horrible, soulesss eyes and his whole demeanor gives me the creeps, he's a proper creepy fuckboy! 😱 🤢
I only said 8 as there nothing to rhyme with 8!!!

😡😡😡 fuming what essential work she doing so she’s on had hair and make up done she’s a bleep at the highest level and I can’t stand Craig

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
He’s not pregnant. 😂 Chunky Chaz you are NOT a father!

Maury Povic was life

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I only said 8 as there nothing to rhyme with 8!!!

😡😡😡 fuming what essential work she doing so she’s on had hair and make up done she’s a bleep at the highest level and I can’t stand Craig
Hope this gets picked up by the DM. How the duck is a photoshoot essential work. Half her backgrid tit is done with one of her 1030393 wonky mirrors at home.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Genuine question- s this classed as “essential work” with or without a covid test? Getting your tuts n clunge out reallly can’t be essential.
Tuts is not a spelling error- It’s Scottish lol

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Bunch of arseholes
Pray tell, why is she having a covid test if she doesn't believe it's real ? head.

It is absolutely appealing she has learnt nothing from her antics last week. Is that Craig drinking a bloody cough bottle ?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pray tell, why is she having a covid test if she doesn't believe it's real ? head.

It is absolutely appealing she has learnt nothing from her antics last week. Is that Craig drinking a bloody cough bottle ?
Yes swigging loads of it look AG artist it’s on her stories

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Genuine question- s this classed as “essential work” with or without a covid test? Getting your tuts n clunge out reallly can’t be essential.
Tuts is not a spelling error- It’s Scottish lol
Who is craig johnson?

Reactions: 3
That’s it. I’m convinced these people are special needs. There’s no other reasoning I can come up with. It’s cognitive disability.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes swigging loads of it look AG artist it’s on her stories
What the actual duck , these people are vile. Who sits in the car being filmed necking cough medicine. It's all just grim and obviously for her fake backgrid tit as that is the MUA who did her Halloween make up and all that jazz.

I detest her.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
What the actual duck , these people are vile. Who sits in the car being filmed necking cough medicine. It's all just grim and obviously for her fake backgrid tit as that is the MUA who did her Halloween make up and all that jazz.

I detest her.
Yes it is! Wonder what horrors we are going to be subject to. Make up artists shouldn’t be working full stop

Reactions: 9
Just seen her in the Daily Mail....where are they actually going or is this YET ANOTHER car park paid for photo shoot?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.