Lauren Goodger #8 Lozza and her face so large turned her boyfriend into Arg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See all these folk like lozza, Zara, Malin, vogue etc, its astounding how much they have this eternal brass neck to think they are the greatest thing since margaritas (maybe even square sausage šŸ¤¤šŸ¤¤šŸ¤¤) im quite a confident person but quietly, f*ck me they lot are all on another planet and comes across as arrogance, its like Donald Trump on sweetcorn. Their personas actually take away any attractiveness they used to posses before the egos landed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
my mate works for heat magazine and theyā€™re shooting but keeping it to the bare minimum with no PR, no manager, no mates etc allowed on set and trying to keep social distance. So unfortunately this is allowed even though I donā€™t agree with it at all
But from one area to another?

Reactions: 4
Sorry for my crass language but she is a top class bleep ! She is an absolute thick , desperate and deluded wannabe !

• Haha
Reactions: 24
But from one area to another?
yeah, donā€™t think theyā€™re going abroad anymore but she is working on shoots which are away from where she lives - she lives in Brighton and has travelled into London to work. Again not something I agree with but she hasnā€™t been furloughed so she still has to work

Reactions: 4
yeah, donā€™t think theyā€™re going abroad anymore but she is working on shoots which are away from where she lives - she lives in Brighton and has travelled into London to work. Again not something I agree with but she hasnā€™t been furloughed so she still has to work
It depends if she was doing a business to business or a business to client shoot.View attachment 386051

Reactions: 1
Peter Andre also commented on the Big Lozza today and said she was wrong to not where masks.

Reactions: 11
Youā€™d think sheā€™d be all for masks because then she wouldnā€™t have to photoshop her face..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think he's gormless full stop, even before he chunked out - he has horrible, soulesss eyes and his whole demeanor gives me the creeps, he's a proper creepy fuckboy! šŸ˜± šŸ¤¢
Couldnā€™t agree more.. he looks like ā€œbig issue,pleeeaasseeā€ man

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It amazes me that 24 dm readers didnā€™t get it. Actually... no it dosent šŸ™„

also.... Iā€™m weirdly very much missing @265 input today.
Sorry about that but I'm back to work so you will only see me after 8PM, quite surprised by your comment TBH.

I've finished catching and bugger me with a spanner, 13 pages in 2 days, not bad since she's done duck all in days
apart from reposting her bodystocking unsexy dance.

As for her on Loose Women, she can dream, I don't think an Antivaxxer would be welcome for a start.

Done.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.