Lauren Goodger #8 Lozza and her face so large turned her boyfriend into Arg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dry coughs which makes it worse! As I’m sure his something to do with that Jacqueline Johnson she spent Christmas with who’s got Covid!

Interesting!
Anyone know who that photoshoot is for? She only seems to do half naked photos. You never see her in magazines, or am I missing something?

Reactions: 5
Found this on Scottish Reddit and feel it adequetly describes how we feel about Bug Loz

Translation : Isn't it wierd how when you hate someone everything they post pisses you off. Like they tweet "I love soup" and your like yes I bet you bleeping do . 😂😂😂
Or like when someone's talking bullsh*t and all you think is didyeaye

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m sure most of her work is likely to dry up as people keep turning on her after her nasty covid conspiracy nonsense. Love that on the same live she said she was covid denier and 5 minutes later that loose women need her on full time while rolling her eyes. Totally delusional.

Reactions: 6
Essential work is really a photo shoot you moose! My dad and my sister are both key workers, my sister is recovering from covid. Their jobs are essential. Photoshoots are NOT essential. Stay at home you moose!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have that moss green chair... if she does some sketty prostitute shoot in it, I will literally gift it to someone .. urgh !! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She sometimes does New and Closer but can’t imagine they would do it during these times
my mate works for heat magazine and they’re shooting but keeping it to the bare minimum with no PR, no manager, no mates etc allowed on set and trying to keep social distance. So unfortunately this is allowed even though I don’t agree with it at all

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.