Lauren Goodger #8 Lozza and her face so large turned her boyfriend into Arg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hair (toupee?), the bulge, the coat-over-the-shoulders-look from Victoria Beckham circa 2015, the manbag, I don't know where to start?

And it looks like an office setting with the coat rack and blinds on the door, and they're not from London, I'm confused how this is legal?

View attachment 385551
He's probably on the way to the carpark to make another 'bangin' rap song with his lickle bum chum...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OMG come join!!!! It's fantastic !

Great, I'm getting in on this one! I can't abide that Zara woman! 🤬

Just like that backgrid are back!! & the black trousers
What the actual duck does HE look like?? My other half wouldn't clean the house looking like that let alone be seen in public. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why are “men” carrying wash bags? Out to dinner, down the road, what’s in them fgs? I blame arg for this. It’s so off putting. Thank god I’ve not seen an actual good looking bloke carry one

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The difference a few years (and tons of plastic surgery, fillers and implants) make. I wonder, was this 'thick' look always her goal? Or did she just gain weight and then thought, eff it, diets are too hard, I'll just go the 'thick' Kim K route that was/is trending amongst girls, got her stomach sucked out and breast/butt implants put in?

She looks nice in that first photo , what a mess. I think she must drink a lot !

Reactions: 6
He's probably on the way to the carpark to make another 'bangin' rap song with his lickle bum chum...
Is it a cover of the epic Blazing Squad hit "crossroads" remastered to have the lyrics.

🎶See you at the carpark, carpark,carpark.
See you at the carpark,carpark, carpark.
See you at the carpark,carpark,carpark🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My god More mags position of the fortnight was compulsory for all of us of a certain age. I can still picture the drawings.

We had sweet valley high.
I used to read those books when I was a teenager 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I used to read those books when I was a teenager 🙈
Sweet Valley High was the best and then they did Sweet Valley University. No word of a lie someone I went to school with was obsessed and called her first born daughter Jessica after one of the twins 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Found this on Scottish Reddit and feel it adequetly describes how we feel about Bug Loz

Translation : Isn't it wierd how when you hate someone everything they post pisses you off. Like they tweet "I love soup" and your like yes I bet you bleeping do . 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The boobs are literally stretching that top to pieces

His so gormless

In 3 months his gone from 8 - state
I think he's gormless full stop, even before he chunked out - he has horrible, soulesss eyes and his whole demeanor gives me the creeps, he's a proper creepy fuckboy! 😱 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.