Lauren Goodger #8 Lozza and her face so large turned her boyfriend into Arg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to get herself a joint interview or something set up so Chaz can get his bloody hair sorted 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not on my watch, I’ll be teaching my children that this is what happens when you don’t study hard, you get your clam packet out for Pennies.
Clam packet had me howling 😂 it even inspired me to start a thread (off-topic).

Totally agree that the rise of celebrity for doing nothing noteworthy or worthwhile is troubling, as is IG for providing a platform for showing off wealth and freebies (even if it’s all a smoke screen). Kids see these people who are mostly thick as tit not having to ‘work’ or have a ‘proper job’ yet having holidays, designer clothes, nice cars etc.

It would be great for someone to lift the lid on what they actually have to do/become to tap into this lifestyle (porta potties etc.) and show the fact most of it is rented or paid for on credit cards/loans etc.

Most of these z listers and influencers will have a very short shelf life to make money before someone younger/prettier/more relevant comes along. The savvy ones will take the opportunities and save/invest their money. Big Loz is on her way out now hence the increasingly desperate behaviour, and I seriously doubt she’s got a nest egg: she doesn’t even own her property I don’t think.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
When i was in my very early teens our risquè content came from Judy Blume books 🙊
Forever by Judy Blume was one of the most borrowed books out of our local library. It's a bit grim when you think about how many folk handled it now.😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I very much doubt it was taken on Monday night seeing as the Christmas lights are up

• Haha
Do not insult Sloane Rangers, puhlease.
I think these black trousers are not the same boot cut 😕 ones she had previously, I think they may actually be quite nice wide leg trousers which just look tit on Lauren because she buys 6 x a size too small.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Do not insult Sloane Rangers, puhlease.
I think these black trousers are not the same boot cut 😕 ones she had previously, I think they may actually be quite nice wide leg trousers which just look tit on Lauren because she buys 6 x a size too small.
The boobs are literally stretching that top to pieces

His so gormless

In 3 months his gone from 8 - state

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think he hasn't realised he's put on weight. Why would he realise when the filters tell him lies.

Reactions: 8
Is that a cream version of the black real fur coat she was wearing the other day? The real fur coat worn by someone who supports PETA?

• Angry
  • Wow
The hair (toupee?), the bulge, the coat-over-the-shoulders-look from Victoria Beckham circa 2015, the manbag, I don't know where to start?

And it looks like an office setting with the coat rack and blinds on the door, and they're not from London, I'm confused how this is legal?

View attachment 385551

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
He's one of those people with a very long back and appears tall, until they stand up and you realise they're 5ft 4. What height is he?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.