Lauren Goodger #78 Lemons and gingers, chocolate fingers, back to the flat where Jake's ghost lingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't worry Blondie, she does ridiculous tit like this all the time! We haven't got to nearly 80 threads purely by her making sensible decisions in life 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 24
61198"]
First pic of three promised from last night 🥰 x.

First one Thriller 😀 x..

View attachment 1717806

Two more coming up later 😄 x

Pom thank you so much for these trulee magnifsent perfik creations that you so kindly treat us to. As usual you have outdone yourself. Have been giggling away to myself for ages at these, brilliant 🤣🤣🤣

***SCUNCHIES I have a confession, will anybody else like me actually be sad to see the Jumble Sale Bonanza of Doom finish? It has provided us with more laughs than have been imaginable, some of the items on it have been hilarious, other jokes stemming for the posts have been hilarious, and some of BYGs captions on the posts have been hilarious. Not even counting seeing some of her larger sized tents tops and trousers that we never thought she would admit to owning in that size. We’ve questioned who on earth would buy so much of her actual tat. Seen some of her famous ‘pap’ walks outfits. Wondered why she has so many completely different sized footwear. Spotted absolute fakes she’s trying to pass off as genuine. Laughed at some of her worn once items that have most definitely been worn more than once. Laughed at some of the hideous frilly numbers. We had a pair of flares that looked like Elvis could borrow if they were still friends that is. Seen ABBA tribute costumes outfits. We’ve had Michael Jackson badly stretched thriller leggings. Just far too much Lycra in general. Not to forget the scrunchie that purchased the outfit in such bad condition they’ve opened a dispute through PayPal. And possibly one of her funnier Loz moments, ofc, who could forget the never been used mirror, and the never been sat on outside furniture. The wardrobe that’s free (but must be able to collect today AND carry downstairs). And my absolute personal favourite LIONEL BLAIR has called and wants back his loafers. I for one am going to miss it immensely 🤣🤣🤣🥲🥲🥲
[/QUOTE]
Yes, long live this Del Gel phase!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Still confusing as to why she got that hideous ... comical ... fake arse ...... when the original was not that bad, yep it was rather flat, but better than what it is now 🤷‍♀️ .... unless she comes into quite a bit of money, she is stuck with it ..... if she puts on even more weight, she`ll be dragging it on the ground behind her .... Its complete lunacy! ..... WHY???? 🤨

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Still confusing as to why she got that hideous fake arse ...... when the original was not that bad, yep it was rather flat, but better than what it is now 🤷‍♀️ .... unless she comes into quite a bit of money, she is stuck with it ..... if she puts on even more weight, she`ll be dragging it on the ground behind her .... Its complete lunacy! 🤨
Each bum cheek looks about 2 sizes bigger than her head🙈

• Haha
Really hoping her next car boot sale item is the white tent/moo moo item she wore in her chaz and loz ok magazine interview,unable to locate pics unfortunately) I heard they need as a netting device to help rescue migrants frm the English channel 😳😳😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Can someone please send her some size 10s. I can’t cope with her wearing shoes when her ankle is touching the floor like ffs Loz. It’s like trying to find your foundation shade without going to the store to test samples, just ordering a tit ton of shoe sizes hoping one will fit but they never do cos she can’t admit to being size 9 wide or size 10 regular. I just get this vibe she constantly has a wedgie too.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Pom thank you so much for these trulee magnifsent perfik creations that you so kindly treat us to. As usual you have outdone yourself. Have been giggling away to myself for ages at these, brilliant 🤣🤣🤣

***SCUNCHIES I have a confession, will anybody else like me actually be sad to see the Jumble Sale Bonanza of Doom finish? It has provided us with more laughs than have been imaginable, some of the items on it have been hilarious, other jokes stemming for the posts have been hilarious, and some of BYGs captions on the posts have been hilarious. Not even counting seeing some of her larger sized tents tops and trousers that we never thought she would admit to owning in that size. We’ve questioned who on earth would buy so much of her actual tat. Seen some of her famous ‘pap’ walks outfits. Wondered why she has so many completely different sized footwear. Spotted absolute fakes she’s trying to pass off as genuine. Laughed at some of her worn once items that have most definitely been worn more than once. Laughed at some of the hideous frilly numbers. We had a pair of flares that looked like Elvis could borrow if they were still friends that is. Seen ABBA tribute costumes outfits. We’ve had Michael Jackson badly stretched thriller leggings. Just far too much Lycra in general. Not to forget the scrunchie that purchased the outfit in such bad condition they’ve opened a dispute through PayPal. And possibly one of her funnier Loz moments, ofc, who could forget the never been used mirror, and the never been sat on outside furniture. The wardrobe that’s free (but must be able to collect today AND carry downstairs). And my absolute personal favourite LIONEL BLAIR has called and wants back his loafers. I for one am going to miss it immensely 🤣🤣🤣🥲🥲🥲
Yes, long live this Del Gel phase!
[/QUOTE]
Omg how on earth could I have forgotten Del Gel 🤣🤣🤣 how I’ve cried at that. And that reminds me, the stolen 50 microwaves even made a thread title can’t believe I forgot those 2 🤣🤣🤣 THERES JUST SO MUCH🤣** EDITED TO ADD THE ANGLE WINGS how could I forget them 📐

Don't worry Blondie, she does ridiculous tit like this all the time! We haven't got to nearly 80 threads purely by her making sensible decisions in life 😉
Thank gawd! You’ve reassured me that the never ending treats of big Loz, will continue in true big Loz style forever more yet, phew 🤣

The chronicles of Chigwell shall definitely be the next chapter, and I’m so here for it 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Surprisingly enough, her jumble sale of doom has outlived her YouTube channel, fitness page and mummy advice/cooking tips. Who’d have thought?! Probably because someone else is doing it for her and she hasn’t had to actually put in any effort

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Surprisingly enough, her jumble sale of doom has outlived her YouTube channel, fitness page and mummy advice/cooking tips. Who’d have thought?! Probably because someone else is doing it for her and she hasn’t had to actually put in any effort
Ahahahaha I am crying at this, dead at this point. Honestly this thread is the best thing ever. So much funny stuff, you scrunchies are honestly hilarious 🤣🤣🤣 So many funny gels & (what does she call boys) on here, I’m creased (a bit like most of Loz’s jumble sale PJs and outfits on the tat page) 🤣

• Haha
That wouldn't happen when I was at school because that Izal bog roll did not absorb ANYTHING let alone water to stick it to the ceilings!

Thinking of Lorena whilst doing a seksi pouty face at the phone.............................................

I'm intrigued to know where she's been keeping all this garbage over the years? The Annix?
Her ass 😂

Wonder what size she actually bought those jackets in…
That second pic.. her ass is bigger than her bump!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How's teeny tiny oddbod?
He’s doing very well thank you, lots of hard work but still the very best thing to ever happen to me. How are your wedding preparations going? I believe it’s taking place next week?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Absolutely. Garden furniture that’s never been sat on and mirrors that haven’t been looked at - would love to know how much she’s made from the shameless sale of the ‘sentchury’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Agree and I reckon it’s because with the flea market preloved items sale, she’s getting instant £££. She never applies herself to anything that requires patience, perseverance, persistence or anything that needs consistency.

YooChewb channel/a fitness regime don’t give quick enough results for Loz!

• Haha
Dafuq puts their boots in front of the sparkly toaster to take a pic? Its like she's in a constant panic, finding random stuff and photographing it wherever and getting it on IG asap. Anyone would think she's got bills to pay or something 🤣
View attachment 1716296
Coco will be bleeping flipping in her skinny arse grave! Lauren you be fat wilderbeast how dare you disrespect Chanel...,bleep

Ey where’s this gone? There’s nothing new on her story now. She clearly has just read this comment on here, and immediately deleted it🤣

Tell us you read the BYG thread on tattle without out telling us..

Pregacy you mean surely 🤣🤣🤣

What this very one here you mean, the one that definitely was not her or affiliated in any way with her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also I’ve fixed the caption for her, her face is unreal LITCHERALLY un real, mostly cos she keeps using someone else’s 🤣🤣🤣🤣
When has her hair been that blonde?! She looks like KP sad washed up hags

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would be so embarrassed to sell those clothes publicly. She could of atleast made a vinted account and sold then anonymously 🥱🥱

Reactions: 17
Mika (remember him?) needs to come back around again with another ‘#Big ‘Gel - you are (soff) an’ bewful# 🙌
Does he duck my ears bleed every time I heard him screeching 🙄😶 feel feel to pick someone else though 🤣

Are we sure the coat is real fur? If so, that makes me hate the fat, narcissistic delusional bleep even more, especially after this shoddy campaign she did.

I remember being 11 and watching a video from a chain mail back when emails were first a thing. It was of a fur farm in china and I won't go into detail but it still keeps me awake at night after all these years. You couldn't pay me to wear real fur, absolutely disgraceful when there are so many nice faux alternatives.

View attachment 1717176
It's Loz do you seriously think she gives a flying duck if it's real fur?! NO not one single duck does she give!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Off topic - Since Loz dropped the breastfeeding act, have we ever seen Latopknot with milk at all? I know other posters comment on her bags, I wonder if Loz has chosen not to give Lamanynames milk? subsequently she’d be lacking iron & other important vitamins (?) Just a thought that very randomly popped into my head lol. I’ve only ever seen her with juice. * Edited to say she’d be lacking them because her diet is tit, not because milk is the only source of vitamins *

Reactions: 5
Someone probably told her that if she sold all her tatty crap, this time next year she’d be a millionaire. Plonker!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.