Lauren Goodger #78 Lemons and gingers, chocolate fingers, back to the flat where Jake's ghost lingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @NotAgain? for the new thread title!

Prev thread here:

I think this photo sums up how we and LaHeadband feels about Big Loz and her dead ex-boyfriend and the mass jumble sale she’s just been having

00B05297-0C23-4CE1-BF46-519B9EADA884.jpeg

As you were Scrunchies!

One from the @Pom Bear collection:

0B927D9B-9581-4C0D-BF29-61AA9DA4F76B.jpeg

Roundup:

LaBored seems to dislike her more each day and we all hope she rebels when shes

She’s moved back into her old apartment block so she can pass off old pictures as new ones however she’s now getting papped in the wild so comical when we all actually knows what she looks like

Still having the mass jumble sale of clothes and various other stained items

Claimed she and LaRoastchicken had tonsillitis so couldn’t do her walk in aid of the Lullaby Trust where she’s only raised just over £600 so doing it in December… another thing that won’t be happening like the afsetics business, fitness and diet page…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Still can’t cope with how adorable LaRoastie is tbh, but also feeling deeply sorry for her that her excuse of a mother sold all her toys and moved her into a gypsy bling paradise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I know the look LaFuckOffMum gave Laureen earlier has been posted, but I managed to capture a slightly different one. I think this is a bit more “no actually just duck off mum” than the other one. She actually is fully giving her the death stare, and I’m so here for it🤣🤣🤣. Also there were so many funny things I wanted to quote from the last few pages that had me in absolute stitches when I was catching up just now, but I was too late🤦🏼‍♀️. The rose west adopting LaHeadband comment had me crying 🤣🤣🤣🙈 Scrunchies NEVER fail to disappoint. Also the two thread titles that were based on the lion the witch on the wardrobe have had me laughing still tonight, both were excellent. As you were scrunchies, can’t wait to see what else BYG treats us to this weekend. Personally hoping for a seance and ouiji board kinda night (both spelt altroshoslee in her caption ofc) 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry I'm very late tonight, been busy all day.🥰 x

New thread 💖🧵❤😀

As I can't reply in the last thread I thank scrunchies for their comments on my last pic 🤗💕🥰😘 x

Lionel Blair pic made Love Pom 🥰 ...

"Time for new shoes 😀" thinks Lionel as his finding his old ones not very comfy anymore.
The last time he was on Give Us a Clue he started getting awful bunions.

Resizer_16676180230951.jpg

After looking in the Yellow Pages and having no luck, Lionel decided to transport in his time machine to the early 21st century and managed to get online and find the BYG website.

Resizer_16676180400895.jpg

" They a bit too flamboyant for me" thought Lionel but then thought he may as well buy them, they be more roomy on his feet.

Once transported back to the early 80s Lionel was back on Give Us a Clue again showing off in front of Micheal Aspel and the two teams in his new shoes.

Resizer_16676180308893.jpg

What he didn't notice was the muffled laughter from everyone in the studio and the audience at the monstrosities he was wearing on his feet.

😄😄😄 xx.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
Sorry I'm very late tonight, been busy all day.🥰 x

New thread 💖🧵❤😀

As I can't reply in the last thread I thank scrunchies for their comments on my last pic 🤗💕🥰😘 x

Lionel Blair pic made Love Pom 🥰 ...

"Time for new shoes 😀" thinks Lionel as his finding his old ones not very comfy anymore.
The last time he was on Give Us a Clue he started getting awful bunions.

View attachment 1705728

After looking in the Yellow Pages and having no luck, Lionel decided to transport in his time machine to the early 21st century and managed to get online and find the BYG website.

View attachment 1705727

" They a bit too flamboyant for me" thought Lionel but then thought he may as well buy them, they be more roomy on his feet.

Once transported back to the early 80s Lionel was back on Give Us a Clue again showing off in front of Micheal Aspel and the two teams in his new shoes.

View attachment 1705726

What he didn't notice was the muffled laughter from everyone in the studio and the audience at the monstrosities he was wearing on his feet.

😄😄😄 xx.
Pom thank you so much for all the wonderful Big Lozza creations you make for us. Each one is always absolutely perfik, can’t stop laughing at this. Lionel Blair wearing possibly the worst monstrosities we’ve ever seen, on his feet, curtesy of the rumbly jumbly sale of doom🤣🤣🤣🤣 see she’s took them off the page now they’ve sold too. Too late Loz there’s always someone that manages to get a screen shot of your page of horrors before you dirty delete. I know we’ve been shocked since the tat sale began that people actually buy this stuff, but I cannot believe anyone would really buy these things. I mean what on earth could you actually wear them to, without people stopping you to tell you Lionel Blair has been on the phone looking them back 🤣🤣🤣🤣 truly deceased at this one 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Too late for the thread suggestion, but….
The ghost of Jake
Makes me quake
Chicken I make
Me a big fake!
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Screenshot_20221105-075005_Instagram.jpg

What in God's name is she going on about? "So not phased by nothing." Someone pass her a guide to basic grammar.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I know the look LaFuckOffMum gave Laureen earlier has been posted, but I managed to capture a slightly different one. I think this is a bit more “no actually just duck off mum” than the other one. She actually is fully giving her the death stare, and I’m so here for it🤣🤣🤣. Also there were so many funny things I wanted to quote from the last few pages that had me in absolute stitches when I was catching up just now, but I was too late🤦🏼‍♀️. The rose west adopting LaHeadband comment had me crying 🤣🤣🤣🙈 Scrunchies NEVER fail to disappoint. Also the two thread titles that were based on the lion the witch on the wardrobe have had me laughing still tonight, both were excellent. As you were scrunchies, can’t wait to see what else BYG treats us to this weekend. Personally hoping for a seance and ouiji board kinda night (both spelt altroshoslee in her caption ofc) 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
WOW! That look Lacontempt gives BYG is priceless.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Loz, i thought you like shops? You can buy coffee things from them. You told us this so it must be true.

Do you just storm towards the sweetcorn and ignore everything else, because they've had Christmas bloody decorations up since July.

Come on byg, wakey wakey.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Its about time she grifted a Tree and decs for Xmas considering she will have sold last year's due to "Bad memrys wiv Chaz innit.........................."

Form a queue all those who wish to "gift" Lozza a huge tree and decs to befit her lukshurry apartment (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The jumble sale has started again… everything creased to hell and all different sizes… clearly from the bags she had ‘that were going to charity shop’. We know you never stepped foot in there Loz

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ahh gutted my Lionel Blair comment didn't make the thread title 🤣 but I'm parking my butt for the next instalment of Big Lozza

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if all the z listers will be getting their trees decorated by that company that makes them all look as tacky as hell and soulless again? I seem to remember a lot of massive ribbons and the usual baubles everywhere. It’s like the festive equivalent of the grey velour sofas they all have!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.