Lauren Goodger #78 Lemons and gingers, chocolate fingers, back to the flat where Jake's ghost lingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mika (remember him?) needs to come back around again with another β€˜#Big β€˜Gel - you are (soff) an’ bewful# πŸ™Œ
I’m actually baffled that anyone would think that a pair of cheap shiny leggings and a fur bomber jacket is an aspirational outfit. She looks like she’s dressed herself by rummaging in a skip round the back of a charity shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We’ve got Billy Nicoooz on the vali’in jobs tadoyyy, everybody

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are we sure the coat is real fur? If so, that makes me hate the fat, narcissistic delusional bleep even more, especially after this shoddy campaign she did.

I remember being 11 and watching a video from a chain mail back when emails were first a thing. It was of a fur farm in china and I won't go into detail but it still keeps me awake at night after all these years. You couldn't pay me to wear real fur, absolutely disgraceful when there are so many nice faux alternatives.

600-LaurenGoodgerSkinsAd.jpg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Are we sure the coat is real fur? If so, that makes me hate the fat, narcissistic delusional bleep even more, especially after this shoddy campaign she did.

I remember being 11 and watching a video from a chain mail back when emails were first a thing. It was of a fur farm in china and I won't go into detail but it still keeps me awake at night after all these years. You couldn't pay me to wear real fur, absolutely disgraceful when there are so many nice faux alternatives.

View attachment 1717176
I’m certain it is - I saw a page on Instagram years ago that sold real fur coats etc & they’d tagged / mentioned her. From memory those jackets are fox fur.
Edit - found this story

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
A large percentage of accessories sold as fake fur are real fur.
Think fluffy furry key rings / bag charms, furry head bands etc.
If it's from China, check very carefully.
It was investigated at one point, but now imports have much less stringent checks.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

View attachment 1717176
I wish there was a stronger word than hate for this vile, shameless, hypocritical sack of tit.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I think all the famous for doing duck all dimfluencers were shilling those fur jackets at one time including Katie Price and Gemma Collins. They definitely are really fur.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Mika (remember him?) needs to come back around again with another β€˜#Big β€˜Gel - you are (soff) an’ bewful# πŸ™Œ
Half poodle, half manatee 😬

A large percentage of accessories sold as fake fur are real fur.
Think fluffy furry key rings / bag charms, furry head bands etc.
If it's from China, check very carefully.
It was investigated at one point, but now imports have much less stringent checks.
Yes! And those cheap fluffy pom pom hats.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
First pic of three promised from last night πŸ₯° x.

First one Thriller πŸ˜€ x..

Resizer_16679647146115.jpg

Two more coming up later πŸ˜„ x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘ I love the wee stories they crack me up xx

the face looks nothing like her shes got more faces than Worzel Gummidge 😩
Nice to hear how my stories are enjoyed thank you, I enjoy adding them to a pic when I can πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•β€πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx

3rd pic πŸ˜€ Loz in her Monk dress πŸ˜„ xx....

Resizer_16679646984351.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Dear Scrunchies .... please remember πŸ₯ΊπŸŽ»πŸ₯Ί 🎻πŸ₯Ί....... " πŸ’«β­πŸŒŸβœ¨ Bekind βœ¨πŸŒŸβ­πŸ’« " ........ 😭😭😭

🀨

πŸ™„ πŸ–• πŸ™„
I realy dont think I've ever seen an arse more
scary in all my life ..dont you just want to kick it with all the force of ur right foot ..or left if ur a leftie..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nice to hear how my stories are enjoyed thank you, I enjoy adding them to a pic when I can πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•β€πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx

3rd pic πŸ˜€ Loz in her Monk dress πŸ˜„ xx....

View attachment 1717830
61198"]
First pic of three promised from last night πŸ₯° x.

First one Thriller πŸ˜€ x..

View attachment 1717806

Two more coming up later πŸ˜„ x
[/QUOTE]
Thank you Love Pom πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–πŸ’•β€πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

Thank you πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„β€πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ’•β€πŸ˜˜ xx
Looool I always enjoy seeing your Oddbod jr pic πŸ˜„πŸ˜„β€πŸ’•πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜˜ xx.

Oops I did it again pic ...πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ x...

View attachment 1717814
Pom thank you so much for these trulee magnifsent perfik creations that you so kindly treat us to. As usual you have outdone yourself. Have been giggling away to myself for ages at these, brilliant 🀣🀣🀣

***SCUNCHIES I have a confession, will anybody else like me actually be sad to see the Jumble Sale Bonanza of Doom finish? It has provided us with more laughs than have been imaginable, some of the items on it have been hilarious, other jokes stemming for the posts have been hilarious, and some of BYGs captions on the posts have been hilarious. Not even counting seeing some of her larger sized tents tops and trousers that we never thought she would admit to owning in that size. We’ve questioned who on earth would buy so much of her actual tat. Seen some of her famous β€˜pap’ walks outfits. Wondered why she has so many completely different sized footwear. Spotted absolute fakes she’s trying to pass off as genuine. Laughed at some of her worn once items that have most definitely been worn more than once. Laughed at some of the hideous frilly numbers. We had a pair of flares that looked like Elvis could borrow if they were still friends that is. Seen ABBA tribute costumes outfits. We’ve had Michael Jackson badly stretched thriller leggings. Just far too much Lycra in general. Not to forget the scrunchie that purchased the outfit in such bad condition they’ve opened a dispute through PayPal. And possibly one of her funnier Loz moments, ofc, who could forget the never been used mirror, and the never been sat on outside furniture. The wardrobe that’s free (but must be able to collect today AND carry downstairs). And my absolute personal favourite LIONEL BLAIR has called and wants back his loafers. I for one am going to miss it immensely 🀣🀣🀣πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.