Lauren Goodger #78 Lemons and gingers, chocolate fingers, back to the flat where Jake's ghost lingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C'mon guys. BYG doesn't need to wash her gussets. She is so soft and bewfel, her crotch smells of winter dew and rose petals.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
The other day I got an email from the firm I worked for asking if I sort out a problem with a massive gap in a bridge nearby and would it be ok to make it safe as soon as possible while they wait for the concrete delivery, which will be well over a week 😀.

They showed me a photo online of the bridge beforehand ...

View attachment 1715861

Then how it is now...

View attachment 1715864

Hellsbells I thought, I best get started ...

View attachment 1715863

So I looked at the BYG selling website and found some waist trainers 😀...

View attachment 1715859

I then went and brought one of the black ones which looked the strongest and got it in my truck when it arrived and made my way to fix the bridge...

View attachment 1715860

All done I thought at long last, it took a good while but well worth it to make it safe again 😊 x.

View attachment 1715862

Well done said my boss..a big bonus is on your way 😁 x

All three will make throughout tomorrow (Thursday) 😀🥰😄❤🥰🤗😘 xx
🤣🤣👏👏 I love the wee stories they crack me up xx

What is this face

nose job - defo
First tit job - yep
Lips/brows - obvs

but the rest of the face… what is it so different looking?

I’m not sure how to say it without sounding non pc - her face looks like she has a medical condition
the face looks nothing like her shes got more faces than Worzel Gummidge 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Dear Scrunchies .... please remember 🥺🎻🥺 🎻🥺....... " 💫⭐🌟✨ Bekind ✨🌟⭐💫 " ........ 😭😭😭

🤨

🙄 🖕 🙄
#She’s beauty and she’s grace….
She’s Miss Edit ten stone from her waist….#

#She’s beauty and she’s grace….
She’s got a hog roast for a face….#

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She’s getting the Rangey cleaned again… can’t be arsed to do it herself… maybe that’s what she’s been selling the manky gussets for so she can get that cleaned instead 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My final lot for the night before I head off to the gym. Thanks loz for the inspo!

View attachment 1715108
Our classy, gorjus yung gel who is far more regal and demure than any of our royal family.

View attachment 1715112
"Now ladies and gents, if you look closely into this enclosure, our wild silverback gorilla maintains her mating position, letting the local prisoners, druggies and gay-for-pay young men have their way with her to ensure reproduction!"

View attachment 1715125
Our BYG catches a whiff of her bodysuits before throwing them at some poor assistant. "But Lauren, shouldn't we wash them first?" she exlaims, picking up the pongy garments with a pair of kitchen tongs. "Nah i am speshul bewful most desirable yung gel and people will pay for me rags no matter wot now hurry up la'orse and I going toby carvery and need money for vapes and roast dinnaz!"
I think the first photograph posted displays fully the repulsiveness, both in looks and character of BFL. A disgusting and wretched individual who needs karma to strike like never before.

Reactions: 9
Oh the irony…

Her flat is possessed 👻
And her Range Rover will soon be repossessed

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Dafuq puts their boots in front of the sparkly toaster to take a pic? Its like she's in a constant panic, finding random stuff and photographing it wherever and getting it on IG asap. Anyone would think she's got bills to pay or something 🤣
View attachment 1716296
Is the toaster for sale???? ;)

I'm a catfish and go from a solid 2 to a 10 when I do my make-up... some people say my transformation should be illegal | The Sun

This one doesn't carve off a tonnage of blubber though :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn’t realise that the Jeffree Starr overdone eyeshadow look was still an “in” look TBH.

anyways… Lauren’s still a bleep with a gunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Who would buy a pink glittery toaster 🤔 I’m thinking a 5 year old for their playhouse 🤭
I love pink. My hair is pink.
I like a bit of twinkle. My favourite eye shadows twinkle.
But that toaster is one of the naffest, cheapest looking things imaginable.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.