Lauren Goodger #78 Lemons and gingers, chocolate fingers, back to the flat where Jake's ghost lingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is her belly button so fucked? I thought it was pregnancy but no it’s always been sickening, make it stop!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Do I need to get a hobby? Absolutely.

Anyway, here are some more pics to add to the collection!

View attachment 1714777 View attachment 1714778

Apparently, these stunning, au-natural photos were for her beauty brand, but look like they were photoshopped by my three-year-old neighbour...

View attachment 1714780
So soft... So bewful...

View attachment 1714781
Our gorjus moon pie faced queen.
i didn’t see who posted these, saw the top photo, and assumed it was a fresh batch of Pom specials at first, it’s so badly photoshopped.

• Haha
What happened with her i love myself fan page?
Bit of a coincidence how it went quiet around the same time she renovated moved house….

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My final lot for the night before I head off to the gym. Thanks loz for the inspo!

View attachment 1715108
Our classy, gorjus yung gel who is far more regal and demure than any of our royal family.
Jesus Christ. If Cinderella was based on kat slater, lozilla would pass for her ugly sister

she is one chavvy bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
She just posted this. This is one of the ugliest pics out there of here. She looks horrible. So unfortunate looking on this pic. Maybe she’s blind??

View attachment 1715444
Ey where’s this gone? There’s nothing new on her story now. She clearly has just read this comment on here, and immediately deleted it🤣

Tell us you read the BYG thread on tattle without out telling us..

pregnancy
Pregacy you mean surely 🤣🤣🤣

What happened with her i love myself fan page?
Bit of a coincidence how it went quiet around the same time she renovated moved house….
What this very one here you mean, the one that definitely was not her or affiliated in any way with her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also I’ve fixed the caption for her, her face is unreal LITCHERALLY un real, mostly cos she keeps using someone else’s 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The little one doesn’t need a filter she’s cute considering she’s lozzas.
Lafuckoffmum is actually the cutest 😩😩 she’s a little bit younger than my girl and you can already see she definitely has a massive personality, just isn’t allowed to show it because of who her mother is! Poor tot. God hoping she runs for the hills when she hits 18

Reactions: 11
One of the latest offerings from the jumble sale…it actually made me feel a bit queasy thinking BYG’s shelf arse + tiny gusset 🤢 you could pick up a brand new one probably for cheaper too
Oh my god why would anyone buy that after she’s worn it 🤢

what other crap has she got up for Sale today?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember Mean Girls when Cady broke off pieces of the crown and threw them into the audience?? Maybe I should take one for the team and buy an item, then I can ship all the scrunchies a piece and we will be #bonded & #united in BYG stank

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
On her fitness jumble sale of doom page she is now selling ALL these waist trainers🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just waiting for a scrunchie to give it the caption it so rightly deserves….
The other day I got an email from the firm I worked for asking if I sort out a problem with a massive gap in a bridge nearby and would it be ok to make it safe as soon as possible while they wait for the concrete delivery, which will be well over a week 😀.

They showed me a photo online of the bridge beforehand ...

Resizer_166795961343911.jpg

Then how it is now...

Resizer_16679599795671.jpg

Hellsbells I thought, I best get started ...

Resizer_16679595623901.jpg

So I looked at the BYG selling website and found some waist trainers 😀...

Resizer_16679596002947.jpg

I then went and brought one of the black ones which looked the strongest and got it in my truck when it arrived and made my way to fix the bridge...

Resizer_16679595888575.jpg

All done I thought at long last, it took a good while but well worth it to make it safe again 😊 x.

Resizer_16679595753893.jpg

Well done said my boss..a big bonus is on your way 😁 x

I can feel a @Pom Bear request coming on. BYG wearing the red leather monstrosities as Michael Jackson in Thriller, and to be doubly spoiled as Britney in the Oops I did it again music video 🤣🤣🤣

And extra extra spoiled BYG as a monk in robes 🤣🤣🤣 pls @Pom Bear work your magic 🙏🏻

This is an amazing find, am actually sitting crying at the thought of her chief photoshopper sitting doing this🤣🤣🤣

All three will make throughout tomorrow (Thursday) 😀🥰😄❤🥰🤗😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
That scrunched up ‘artwork’ in the background showcasing all her tat reminds me of when the naughty kids at school would get loads of paper towels, drench them then chuck them up at the ceiling in the loos
That wouldn't happen when I was at school because that Izal bog roll did not absorb ANYTHING let alone water to stick it to the ceilings!

I wondered what she was doing sitting in a swamp 😄😄😄😘 xx..

View attachment 1715829

Larose can be in a little canoe 😀😄 x

View attachment 1715830
Thinking of Lorena whilst doing a seksi pouty face at the phone.............................................

Oh my god why would anyone buy that after she’s worn it 🤢

what other crap has she got up for Sale today?
I'm intrigued to know where she's been keeping all this garbage over the years? The Annix?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ey where’s this gone? There’s nothing new on her story now. She clearly has just read this comment on here, and immediately deleted it🤣

Tell us you read the BYG thread on tattle without out telling us..

Pregacy you mean surely 🤣🤣🤣

What this very one here you mean, the one that definitely was not her or affiliated in any way with her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also I’ve fixed the caption for her, her face is unreal LITCHERALLY un real, mostly cos she keeps using someone else’s 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Haha she deleted that fugly picture. It was so bad. She looked like a right witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haha she deleted that fugly picture. It was so bad. She looked like a right witch.
I think the reason she deleted it is that Krusty made her! Krusty is trying to paint a picture of a good mum, hoping she can market that angle. Hence Krusty has told big fat Loz to be seen out everyday with Lawhatagain to appear wholesome and devoted. This doesn’t come naturally to King Kong as she wants to be sexah! Hence I don’t think the Krusty collab will last long!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Every photo of her, it looks like she’s just had her face stuck on to someone else’s body, it never matches

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dafuq puts their boots in front of the sparkly toaster to take a pic? Its like she's in a constant panic, finding random stuff and photographing it wherever and getting it on IG asap. Anyone would think she's got bills to pay or something 🤣
1667985181347.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.