Lauren Goodger #78 Lemons and gingers, chocolate fingers, back to the flat where Jake's ghost lingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
a bunion looking nose
Best quote of the night, amazing description 🤣🤣🤣

Do I need to get a hobby? Absolutely.
Also favourite quote of the night🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’ve seen softer and more sexier drag queens …
Also fave quote, everytime I’m absolutely laughing my head off thinking these can’t get funnier, another scrunchie comes along and says hold my choccy finger 🤣🤣🤣

I want to slap her with a soggy sweetcorn .
As I say, hold my choccy finger 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My final lot for the night before I head off to the gym. Thanks loz for the inspo!

View attachment 1715108
Our classy, gorjus yung gel who is far more regal and demure than any of our royal family.

View attachment 1715112
"Now ladies and gents, if you look closely into this enclosure, our wild silverback gorilla maintains her mating position, letting the local prisoners, druggies and gay-for-pay young men have their way with her to ensure reproduction!"

View attachment 1715125
Our BYG catches a whiff of her bodysuits before throwing them at some poor assistant. "But Lauren, shouldn't we wash them first?" she exlaims, picking up the pongy garments with a pair of kitchen tongs. "Nah i am speshul bewful most desirable yung gel and people will pay for me rags no matter wot now hurry up la'orse and I going toby carvery and need money for vapes and roast dinnaz!"
Deceased at this point🤣🤣🤣🤣 also why does her face look like a latex mask in the first pic 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

lauren-goodger-worko(4)-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg

"Now ladies and gents, if you look closely into this enclosure, our wild silverback gorilla maintains her mating position, letting the local prisoners, druggies and gay-for-pay young men have their way with her to ensure reproduction
Why did I read this caption in the David Attenborough “In the Wild” voiceover 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
***Core memory unlocked*** Thanks for that. We thought we were so slick doing that aye😂🤣 Then we grew up sadly, unlike her 🙄
I'll give you my "luv" for the day 😉🤣...

Wow never seen that naked from behind shot pre bbl before. Imagine the whole world seeing your ass crack and being able to Google it whenever they fancied. Bit of a bum deal

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What in the duck of holy St Elvis are these bum implants. Licherely different sizes and that’s when filtered🤯🤯🤯 Praying we get some (said in David Attenborough voice over) in the wild pics from today. The other people there must have been traumatised from seeing this. Her arse, actually her just in general, is about as sexy as an infected ingrowing toenail🤮 what is she playing at. Love how many scrunchies ran straight here after seeing this. What a bleeping weirdo to be doing, what she thinks is sexy, body shots at a kids play centre. Just when you think Big Thick Loz can’t get any more inappropriate, she has to be totally delusional, no sane person would behave like this 🤦🏼‍♀️
someone better grab those boots quick before they end up on prelovedbylg

• Haha
I can’t believe the audacity of some scrunchies on here suggesting that The Bewful so Soft and Natural one has had bum implants😮. As you can clearly see here from early pics, her flat arse is just waiting for her to do 50,000 squats every single day religiously for the next 10 years, so that it will eventually look like the deformed, cone, breast implant shaped shelf arse, that’s definitely all her own hard work. BYG has worked so hard for such a perfik and bewful sexay arse, she always sticks to her word, never gives anything up after about a whole week, she’d never lie and mislead her followers you terribly mean scrunchies ahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
What she really needs is some of these ‘power leggings’ that give you the arse of your dreams. As opposed to the ones she wears now, which give you the rear end of nightmares.
The adverts on here are classic.
E52F2F71-A973-49AF-BA5D-E43619DE3DBB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had to unfollow the pre loved tit shop…. It got too depressing and gross with skimpy gussets and then she whips out the Micheal Jackson stretched thriller leggings and it’s funny again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The ass shot before her BBL, reminds me of my god awful nudes I’d send to boi’s as a desperate teen 💀

Also, I’ve only just noticed how close together her eyes are… so whoever does her photoshopping actually moves them further apart lolllll

• Haha
Reactions: 21
duck me are these from the Oops I Did It Again music video?! Christ on a bike.

Hahahaha that too 😂😂
I can feel a @Pom Bear request coming on. BYG wearing the red leather monstrosities as Michael Jackson in Thriller, and to be doubly spoiled as Britney in the Oops I did it again music video 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Why the duck would you hang them like that?! Looks like a Monk's robe.
And extra extra spoiled BYG as a monk in robes 🤣🤣🤣 pls @Pom Bear work your magic 🙏🏻

I’ve only just noticed how close together her eyes are… so whoever does her photoshopping actually moves them further apart lolllll
This is an amazing find, am actually sitting crying at the thought of her chief photoshopper sitting doing this🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That scrunched up ‘artwork’ in the background showcasing all her tat reminds me of when the naughty kids at school would get loads of paper towels, drench them then chuck them up at the ceiling in the loos

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She just posted this. This is one of the ugliest pics out there of here. She looks horrible. So unfortunate looking on this pic. Maybe she’s blind??

AC124D3F-0A30-4FB8-8C5D-B4B641C44790.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.