Lauren Goodger #78 Lemons and gingers, chocolate fingers, back to the flat where Jake's ghost lingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She defo needed that nose doing - more bumps than the dodgems at a travelling fairground

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Some more pics in the Sun from the fireworks night. Apart from the comedy arse, she actually looks ok. Her ‘in the wild’ face (not going to say natural as we know she has Botox/filler) actually looks really nice instead of the stupid pointy chin, massive lip filters she uses. I had a baby a couple of months ago, my waist is still thicker than normal and I have a double chin but I seriously don’t care. I accept what I look like and I’m fine with it for now. When the time is right I’ll actually do something about my diet and exercise properly instead of pretending I’m a different size. She should just own how she looks and be honest. What gets peoples back up about her is the disingenuous way she puts about that she has a flawless face and is tiny with no baby belly.

By the way BYG, disingenuous means ‘not genuine’. Although judging by your jumble sale contents, I’m not sure you understand that concept either.
Omg that arse. She needs to cover it. Looks hideous. There might be like 5% of guys who would like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Some more pics in the Sun from the fireworks night. Apart from the comedy arse, she actually looks ok. Her ‘in the wild’ face (not going to say natural as we know she has Botox/filler) actually looks really nice instead of the stupid pointy chin, massive lip filters she uses. I had a baby a couple of months ago, my waist is still thicker than normal and I have a double chin but I seriously don’t care. I accept what I look like and I’m fine with it for now. When the time is right I’ll actually do something about my diet and exercise properly instead of pretending I’m a different size. She should just own how she looks and be honest. What gets peoples back up about her is the disingenuous way she puts about that she has a flawless face and is tiny with no baby belly.

By the way BYG, disingenuous means ‘not genuine’. Although judging by your jumble sale contents, I’m not sure you understand that concept either.
Looks ok? She’s as wide as the pram sideways! 😱😱😱

• Haha
She recording a song with pricey 🤣🤣
She can’t even get the bloody words right. Is she touting to be on the next X Factor or something? Poor LaPleasemummystopsinging must be traumatised with that caterwauling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is going to do with the never-been-sat-on garden furniture? Her new garden is not big enough

Reactions: 5
Big loz channels 14 year old me trying to get boys attention on bebo by changing my wallpaper skin to a depressing quote. Then 2 days later, one with a picture of a light switch and the caption "turn me on"

Desperate, attention seeking, yo yo hormones and full of absolute crap. I miss 14 year old me. What an adventure
***Core memory unlocked*** Thanks for that. We thought we were so slick doing that aye😂🤣 Then we grew up sadly, unlike her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
5%?
She’s not even a request by the potty party pervs … I think 0.5 is a generous percentile at best

most folk who like the roly poly sex, want to do the deed with a fatty who’s pretty, she’s not even that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s trolling us by singing Karma Chameleon surely? She is after all, the ultimate chameleon 😂

• Haha
No she'll beg a haircut for Laorse to give someone the absolute HONOUR of doing the job
Anywon no who can cut babygel hair? must cum to me and Jakes home (rented flat) dm me ( meaning: any mugs who will cut lagivemestrength hair for free, I can’t be arsed coming to you, I promise I’ll feature you, but not on a fixed post, a fleeting insincere mention on stories, and if you gift us products, they will go straight on to pre-loved, like the gifted bratz doll that only came out same day!)

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Sorry to disagree I think she looks bleeping awful!!! That arse must looks terrifying in her manky thongs like a saggy bag of cottage cheese! Her face is so bloated she looks shocking, so much for her healthy lifestyle starting. She needs to sort herself out no wonder she can’t breathe properly carrying all that weight!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lauren is singing 🎶……..Larose: Please make it stop it’s hurting my ears 🤫
36AAEFB9-FB20-4124-9619-9AA4436A27D1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Loz is filtered in every single photo recently.
So no, she doesn't look great.
She looks filtered.

Oh i reeeeeallllly hope that's meant to be a joke.
Otherwise you might as well delete now before mods do it for you.
No tit stirring allowed.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.