Lauren Goodger #78 Lemons and gingers, chocolate fingers, back to the flat where Jake's ghost lingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Brand New birthing pool" šŸ˜² Didn't she use if for LaUnderwaterswimmer's birth ? Or did she use the LazyMare Spar for that event?

View attachment 1711959
omfg who was it that said she should have done this ages ago?!

omfg who was it that said she should have done this ages ago?!
also seems like BYG didnā€™t deliver them herself, although I will forgive her for that because I imagine it would have been very difficult to part with items intended for Lorena

Reactions: 9
the year that Gemma was in the jungle and left early Lauren begged the producers to let her go in saying that they need someone sexy to add a bit of glamour to the camp for a change
Did she really say that? What a bleeping muppet.

The thought struck me the other day - if Lozza (who knows what size she is now, I'll be kind and say size 16) thinks she can still wear crop tops, bodycon dresses etc, as she is at the moment, what did she see in the (never been looked at) mirror when she was genuinely a size 8?

Suppose we'll never know but it makes you wonder what goes on in that peanut brain. Sorry, brian.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes LaMessy, you keep on giving that look to your Big Mumma that says ā€œshut the duck up and let me get on with eating my dinner in peaceā€

I canā€™t cope with this! My new fave Lozzaā€™ism . What the hell are ā€˜jegognsā€™? šŸ¤£
I was honestly thinking of creating another anonymous insta account, just so I could ask her all these kind of questions that have been on here, regarding the luvly jubly jumble sale items of tat šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ hilarious

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I commented that she would be in 2-3 I have a baby the same age as Larose actually and she is bigger than mine & my child is in 18-24 so no I donā€™t have issues with weight and no Iā€™m not insulting the little girl Iā€™m saying she could be in 2-3 age clothing
Headband picture looks like grealish. But better looking and more intelligent.

@Tethys, I haven't got a clue what you're talking about. You seem to be trying to cause trouble, either say what you mean if something's bothering you or stop stirring.
I've never used the most popular function (didn't know it existed) and don't intend to start. Yet you're determined to bring me into whatever.
Deliberately trying to cause trouble is against tattle rules.
I also think LaOrse looks bigger than 18 - 24 and didnā€™t think your comment was about weight or any criticism of the child. My brother was massive and tall. He was in 6-9 months from birth and a couple of sizes above his age his whole childhood. He needed adult sized blazers in year 9. Nothing to do with critism.

Reactions: 11
Big loz channels 14 year old me trying to get boys attention on bebo by changing my wallpaper skin to a depressing quote. Then 2 days later, one with a picture of a light switch and the caption "turn me on"

Desperate, attention seeking, yo yo hormones and full of absolute crap. I miss 14 year old me. What an adventure

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Nobody needs to see photos of lafuckmeit'saspoon!, covered in food.

Especially not when you're a sex worker who actively promotes anything and everything on your instagram pages.
Get a grip.
Keep your daughter safe.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I still donā€™t get thisā€¦.why does she not put a bib on her child?!
I think she just lobs everything out after she wears it, as sheā€™s too bone idle to wash anything

Iā€™m actually gutted Big Loz didnā€™t treat us scrunchies to a night of her insta stories series of step by step cooking. Sheā€™s just trolling us with this šŸ¤£
Every minute of every day is ā€˜her timeā€™. Sheā€™s doesnā€™t do anything else for anyone, including her own baby!

Reactions: 17
Iā€™m actually gutted Big Loz didnā€™t treat us scrunchies to a night of her insta stories series of step by step cooking. Sheā€™s just trolling us with this šŸ¤£
A whole bar of Aero, Nutella things (so she can film herself trying to suck on something seductively again šŸ˜†) and probably a full sugar squash.

Where does she put it all?! A month ago she was reckoning she was going to get fit & all we've seen since is more photoshop, curries & junk šŸ˜‚

FFS girl get a grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think she just lobs everything out after she wears it, as sheā€™s too bone idle to wash anything

Every minute of every day is ā€˜her timeā€™. Sheā€™s doesnā€™t do anything else for anyone, including her own baby!
She certainly puts the ME in me time. All that revolves around big Lozā€™s world is well, LOZ

Nutella things (so she can film herself trying to suck on something seductively again šŸ˜†
Oh no please no, make it stopšŸ¤£
Hopefully the ghost will give her a good talking to about how crap she is at sucking on things, and remind her we all know this, (so sheā€™d only be embarrassing herself more) due to the ā€œleakedā€ video šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.