Lauren Goodger #78 Lemons and gingers, chocolate fingers, back to the flat where Jake's ghost lingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loz is filtered in every single photo recently.
So no, she doesn't look great.
She looks filtered.

Oh i reeeeeallllly hope that's meant to be a joke.
Otherwise you might as well delete now before mods do it for you.
No tit stirring allowed.
One of those New Members that pop up occasionally to tit-stir

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I actually quite liked her nose before. Made her look somewhat original in the sea of nose-jobbed, over-inflated-lipped peers of hers that are all clones of each other with the same pointed upturned nose and fake tits and arses.

My ex had the biggest, conkiest nose you've ever seen and I loved it. I thought it made him look unique and quite distinguished. Also was good for other things...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
One of the latest offerings from the jumble sale…it actually made me feel a bit queasy thinking BYG’s shelf arse + tiny gusset 🤢 you could pick up a brand new one probably for cheaper too
Ugh! You can 100% guarantee that she wore this commando as well.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
In my quest to find a photo of our gel in that bodysuit, I came across some of these gems. If I have to look at them, so do you. 😂

35198122-8909879-Hot_stuff_Lauren_Goodger_was_clearly_keen_to_garner_as_many_subs-a-68_1604416...jpg

article-0-11CBD020000005DC-902_634x810.jpg
39bc3d508fbed65340d553fb76170edf.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I actually quite liked her nose before. Made her look somewhat original in the sea of nose-jobbed, over-inflated-lipped peers of hers that are all clones of each other with the same pointed upturned nose and fake tits and arses.

My ex had the biggest, conkiest nose you've ever seen and I loved it. I thought it made him look unique and quite distinguished. Also was good for other things...
🏃‍♀️ Ditching my man and on the look out for a Roman nose guy… 👃

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On her fitness jumble sale of doom page she is now selling ALL these waist trainers🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just waiting for a scrunchie to give it the caption it so rightly deserves….
how many waist trainers does a big gel need?! These are about the only thing that doesn’t have ‘brand new, never been worn’ on them. She’s hardly an advert for them working is she! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On her fitness jumble sale of doom page she is now selling ALL these waist trainers🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just waiting for a scrunchie to give it the caption it so rightly deserves….
They obviously don’t work and are a waste of money I’m trying to think of some other uses for them ….

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That's 12 waist trainers she's flogging. I counted.

Where is she keeping all of this tit?! Every single day she somehow manages to find yet more tat to upload. Between sizes 8 to 20. Literally hundreds of things. I don't get it. She has SO MUCH STUFF and none of is even bleeping nice! It's all misshapen lycra monstrosities. Or microwaves.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Loool .... Here's some more gems ... she`s the gift that keeps giving, has ALWAYS been a embarrassing deluded idiot 🥴
I can’t even cope with the photoshop 😩 she was seriously so pretty in her early TOWIE days and now she looks like a potato you forgot about at the back of the cupboard

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.