Lauren Goodger #78 Lemons and gingers, chocolate fingers, back to the flat where Jake's ghost lingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's 12 waist trainers she's flogging. I counted.

Where is she keeping all of this tit?! Every single day she somehow manages to find yet more tat to upload. Between sizes 8 to 20. Literally hundreds of things. I don't get it. She has SO MUCH STUFF and none of is even bleeping nice! It's all misshapen lycra monstrosities. Or microwaves.
I reckon she's charging other people to use her page to sell as she has a 'platform' (not including the one that also doubles up as an arse).

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That's 12 waist trainers she's flogging. I counted.

Where is she keeping all of this tit?! Every single day she somehow manages to find yet more tat to upload. Between sizes 8 to 20. Literally hundreds of things. I don't get it. She has SO MUCH STUFF and none of is even bleeping nice! It's all misshapen lycra monstrosities. Or microwaves.
This is what I’ve been thinking too. Some of this stuff will have been gifted to her, but she will have bought a lot too. How many thousands of pounds has she wasted on fast fashion and fads like waist trainers just because she saw Kim Kardashian using one or wearing something similar (but vastly more expensive)? She could have used that to buy a flat in Essex surely?

Where has she kept it all before she had the filler shed annex? Why has she kept it all? Why not donate it to charity or sell it on before? The likelihood of her fitting into a size 8 again (if she ever did) is minuscule - is this more evidence of her state of delusion that she thinks she can? Even if she did commit to a strict diet and exercise regime which we all know she can’t do, she’s a 36 year old woman know who’s birthed 2 children - her body has changed and the clothes she wore a few years ago aren’t really appropriate for her now. So odd.

Reactions: 21
Loool .... Here's some more gems ... she`s the gift that keeps giving, has ALWAYS been a embarrassing deluded idiot 🥴

Any mention of ` be kind BS ... towards this SCAMMER catfish con woman :rolleyes: ` ( stick it where the sun dont shine )
In the black body suit & jeans photo she reminds me of Sylvester Stallone facially. Hardly a good advert for an aesthetics business- she’s gone way OTT with the fillers & surgery. Still think though she’ll be looking to get booked in for a “mummy makeover” in Turkey (either scraping the pennies together from this clothes / tat page or will try to beg one).

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is what I’ve been thinking too. Some of this stuff will have been gifted to her, but she will have bought a lot too. How many thousands of pounds has she wasted on fast fashion and fads like waist trainers just because she saw Kim Kardashian using one or wearing something similar (but vastly more expensive)? She could have used that to buy a flat in Essex surely?

Where has she kept it all before she had the filler shed annex? Why has she kept it all? Why not donate it to charity or sell it on before? The likelihood of her fitting into a size 8 again (if she ever did) is minuscule - is this more evidence of her state of delusion that she thinks she can? Even if she did commit to a strict diet and exercise regime which we all know she can’t do, she’s a 36 year old woman know who’s birthed 2 children - her body has changed and the clothes she wore a few years ago aren’t really appropriate for her now. So odd.
And it is litcherallyyyy thousands and thousands of pounds too. I dread to think how much money she's spent on absolute crap that lasts for one wash. She has never invested in decent clothes that are her correct size and flatter her. Case in point last week at bonfire night - stretched, seethrough leggings with a cropped jacket to show off her arse implants. There's absolutely no shame in being a few sizes bigger than you were in your 20s, that's just life, but she keeps choosing cheap and nasty outfits that make her look bizarre.

She must be stone cold broke, she has to be. Hasn't been in the mags for months and this "everything must go" sale isn't the behaviour of someone who has a few bob...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Can always rely on you scrunchies for the comments BYGs posts so rightly deserve, enjoyed every one of those captions, hilarious 🤣🤣🤣.

Also interesting to see her trotters have never fitted properly into any footwear that doesn’t have straps at the back. This could explain her different sized footwear too I suppose
I reckon she's charging other people to use her page to sell as she has a 'platform' (not including the one that also doubles up as an arse).
Oh wait.. actually this is probably a far better explanation of the random sizes, and why she states in the tat page bio “all owned by LG” I mean it wouldn’t be like Big Loz to tell porkies, and mislead her followers now, would it🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She must be stone cold broke, she has to be. Hasn't been in the mags for months and this "everything must go" sale isn't the behaviour of someone who has a few bob...
Has to be broke surely, unless like others have suggested she’s desperately trying to gather up enough dosh to head off to turkey for a “full mummy makeover” 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So a while ago I bought something on preloved (don’t judge me) it’s the only one thing she’s ever worn that’s decent, was gifted and pricey and I couldn’t get it anywhere else. Anyway, it is not BYG or Krusty running the site. It’s a young girl, presumably getting a percentage to deal with the selling/posting etc! A bit like kim kardashian did for Paris Hilton (obviously this is a flea market version) 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So a while ago I bought something on preloved (don’t judge me) it’s the only one thing she’s ever worn that’s decent, was gifted and pricey and I couldn’t get it anywhere else. Anyway, it is not BYG or Krusty running the site. It’s a young girl, presumably getting a percentage to deal with the selling/posting etc! A bit like kim kardashian did for Paris Hilton (obviously this is a flea market version) 🤣🤣🤣
Lauren is such a lazy lump. She litchraellay does NOTHING except eat out and get her hair done. Why is someone else doing it?! Kudos to the girl handling all her stuff- I bet she's the one washing it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lauren is such a lazy lump. She litchraellay does NOTHING except eat out and get her hair done. Why is someone else doing it?! Kudos to the girl handling all her stuff- I bet she's the one washing it all.
I can confirm they are not washed or ironed 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Gawd can you imagine having to wash Big Loz’s gaudily stained gussets 🤢🤢🤢 I’d be scared of catching something from them 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Jake might have been seeing her at the time she lived there but he wasn't living with her I don't know why she insinuates that she was in a strong 5 year relationship with him it was a off and on thing like all the relationships she has had, saying as well that they were seeing each over in secret recently is another lie that lie was to get Charles thinking about was he really the father to Larose she is that twisted and evil

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.