Lauren Goodger #78 Lemons and gingers, chocolate fingers, back to the flat where Jake's ghost lingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A whole bar of Aero, Nutella things (so she can film herself trying to suck on something seductively again 😆) and probably a full sugar squash.

Where does she put it all?! A month ago she was reckoning she was going to get fit & all we've seen since is more photoshop, curries & junk 😂

FFS girl get a grip.
To be fair I'm thinner than Loz (size 12) and I could put that away no problem when I get a chocolate craving 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes LaMessy, you keep on giving that look to your Big Mumma that says “shut the duck up and let me get on with eating my dinner in peace”

I was honestly thinking of creating another anonymous insta account, just so I could ask her all these kind of questions that have been on here, regarding the luvly jubly jumble sale items of tat 🤣🤣🤣 hilarious
I wonder why she doesn't just get the Scizzors and just chop that pony tail in half and give her a fringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I wonder why she doesn't just get the Scizzors and just chop that pony tail in half and give her a fringe.
I always think this I’m sure I did this when both my children were toddlers, but then again Lozza doesn’t think like any normal person does she?! She prob thinks the topknot/ponytail is bewful, yet so soft, and an upgrade from LaHeadband, or maybe it’s getting LaNofringe all ready for her very first scrunchie to tie it up with 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is that a jumbo aero and Nutella the greedy fat witch 🐷
My time…is she taking the piss? She has nothing BUT ‘my time’. The self centered bleep doesn’t do anything that isn’t of benefit to her. Even taking LaAfterthought to soft play is just an opportunity to face duck the camera and show off that shelf of an arse like it’s something to be proud of. Same with that bloody pumpkin patch. She knew it’d get her in the papers sadly.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Mint areo then Nutella with a glass of squash … that’s a fat 12 year old’s diet

she must be type 2 by now

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hi Crowie, hope you're ok. She did this with me when I did a post saying something like 'I wonder if she looks at her peers and wonders where it all went wrong.... no house, no job, no career, no chap etc'. I also referred to Loz's earlier podcast where she states she regrets not buying property. She's been the recipient of many, many opportunities and been paid outlandish amounts for doing zilch, yet she's moving to another rented gaffe.

All I was trying to say is BYG hasn't had the same success as her Towelie counterparts. I wasn't judging others in the same situation ie no house, no job, no fella and insinuating their lives are over at 36 because they haven't got these things. I was just making a comparison with how Loz must feel when she sees how well others from her past are doing and she isn't. Believe me I'm living proof of where life goes down the shitter and how to make the most of what life throws at you.

My friend's 9 month old is wearing age 18 months to 2 yrs and barely fits in those. I don't have an issue with weight. I'm telling the truth. He is MASSIVE. I think Laors looks tall now as she is running around. But that's my opinion. So maybe she's in age 18months to 2 years or even larger. But that's just what I think and not a criticism.
Maybe my comparison is off skew as my son was 3lb 9oz when he was born. He was the smallest throughout school and hated it as he was bullied terribly. Now as a young adult he's a strapping 6 foot copper. He was telling me yesterday he saw one of his bullies and he's taller than him. The bully didn't recognise him and my son smugly towered over him and reminded him of what he used to say when they were at school together.

In the end we're not judging each other or each other's comments as there's often reasons why we have made such comments as I have done by relating my stories about baby sizes based on my experience/knowledge. Yes, there have been a few comments very near the mark and I've had a sharp intake of breath reading them. However, they are someone else's opinion/thoughts and are not necessarily everyone's cup of tea.

We're all here to have a bit of a giggle at Loz's expense and any comments made about Lapleasedon'tphotoshopmemummy are 99.9% criticising Loz and Chas' parenting skills (or lack of them). We've all been fiercely defensive about how Laorse has been brought up and although there have been comments about her weight, these have been made about the huge amounts of food she has been given from an early age, also the lack of interaction and play which isn't the child's fault.

We also know that Loz reads these pages. We can all see now Laorse's running around, the weight has fallen off her.
Ignore the fucker, an opinion is like an hole, everyone has one, just some are gaping and bigger than others. This balloon is probably LozzaRaptors; dietician, fashion advisor, mirror provider or something similar. Could be Jake the snake incognito 🥸 Defending his delicate and precious summer flower from the reality check she so desperately bleeping needs. I wager that the bar of aero and the Nutella were consumed in a manner befitting of someone who needs to put on few lbs on or ten.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've just remembered, didn't she have the gall to say after one gym session that the day after was a 'rest day' so she was going for a walk instead - like she'd earnt a rest day 😆... and never went again!

Oh well, chocolate fingers for breakie again Loz, just run it all through an app, everyone noone will know.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm actually surprised she's put that pic of the chocolate on tbh! Doesn't go well with her skinny image that she thinks she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
avtually cried at this 😂 she must be type 2 got me
With all the bum implants and fillers - she could’ve saved enough for gastric surgery and actually helped her self physically … mentally is questionable with her

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Some more pics in the Sun from the fireworks night. Apart from the comedy arse, she actually looks ok. Her ‘in the wild’ face (not going to say natural as we know she has Botox/filler) actually looks really nice instead of the stupid pointy chin, massive lip filters she uses. I had a baby a couple of months ago, my waist is still thicker than normal and I have a double chin but I seriously don’t care. I accept what I look like and I’m fine with it for now. When the time is right I’ll actually do something about my diet and exercise properly instead of pretending I’m a different size. She should just own how she looks and be honest. What gets peoples back up about her is the disingenuous way she puts about that she has a flawless face and is tiny with no baby belly.

By the way BYG, disingenuous means ‘not genuine’. Although judging by your jumble sale contents, I’m not sure you understand that concept either.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Poor LaEarsAreBleeding having to hear Karma Chameleon being absolutely murdered! Anybody else think Lozza might be pissed and there's vodka/gin in that juice? 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Hmmmm :unsure:

( Do piss off, with your BS mummy time ... try working for a living, and looking after a family, home, like other mothers out there ... stupid lazy twit! :rolleyes: .... la`fuckoffmumicanraisemyself seems like a quiet calm baby .... some advice ... your ` obesity ` doesn't require ANY chocolate 🐽 🐽 )

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.