Lauren Goodger #76 Lying Lozza nothing but a scam, selling stained clothes under friends and fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe the neck of this woman. Walking around face bleeping a fake face like butter wouldn’t melt after selling LaRobbed’s toys. God she’s a heartless witch. Everytime you think you’ve seen it all she goes one step further.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Afternoon scrunchies!

I'm having a bit of a weird BYG-esque situation in real life with one of my friends. To make a long story short, I have a good friend of mine who is a larger lady. (Size 24/26) Weight doesn't matter to me as a person, but it's very obvious that she's a lot bigger than me. I'm a 14/16 now having worked my ass off and gone from an 18/20 at my biggest (and trying to get down to a 10/12, but comfort eating after a breakup has not been good for me at all...) and I have a cute red casual shirt that is mega oversized. If anyone shops on PLT, they'll know the oversized shirts are really roomy. This friend and I went to a show about a week ago and she was watching me get ready and choose an outfit. This shirt is in a size 14 but is mega oversized and I tossed it on the bed and chose something else. She grabbed it, saying she liked it and tried it on. It did fit her... Just about. The arms looked really tight and the buttons were nowhere near closure, but she was so happy. She kept saying "I can fit in a size 14!" I didn't want to tell her the shirt is super oversized so I let her borrow it. Now, since this incident, she has been telling everyone that she can fit in my clothes. She even hugged me today and said "It's so nice to have a friend the same size as me."

Since then, I bought a jacket from a designer brand which now does a range of plus sizes. I debated getting the 14 but chose the 16 as I prefer my coats a little more roomy for layering. I wore it around her the other day and she was looking at me up and down. I asked her if she wanted to try it on and she said "No, that coat looks nice on you so it'll definitely fit me for sure." I insisted she tried it on but she refused and ordered it... In a 16... When she is a size 24. This morning, she called me and told me she was annoyed the coat didn't fit and that I should have let her try mine on before she ordered it. I gently told her I did try and let her try it on and she got in a huff with me, saying it looked plenty big enough on me and that since the shirt fit her, the coat should have as well. I told her I didn't know what to say and suggested she tried a bigger size.

I have bitten my tongue completely, but it is slightly irking me that she is going around telling our friends that we can share clothes. She is so happy though because obviously, she can't fit in any of our other friend's clothing. (Our group goes from a tiny size 6, size 10/12, size 16 and size 20.) Do I say something? I really don't want to feed into her delusions as I am worried about her health as she smokes heavily and coughs like a trooper. She is very lazy and doesn't want to walk anywhere, to the point that after the show, I suggested a bar which was an 8-minute walk away and she wanted to get a bloody uber. Now, I'm a lazy cow at the best of times, but Jesus, even I am not that lazy. I love her to pieces and have managed to get her to go for evening dog walks every now and then and she even told me she'd start the gym with me. I just... Don't want to hurt her feelings.

This whole situation made me wonder if our BYG maybe buys super stretchy clothing in smaller sizes and then claims she's that size. We all saw the posts she made about the size M sports clothes, which I'm assuming are around a size 10? 12 maybe? Which is definitely not the size of our beefy girl. I wonder if maybe she too had a friend who let her borrow something stretchy or bodycon that she managed to squeeze herself into and now she thinks she's a svelte, petite girl.

Anyway. I'm rambling like crazy and supposed to be working, but I just had to vent! Has anyone had a similar situation?
She sounds super insecure and looking for reassurance and to try and feel like she’s “normal” one of the girls. Sounds like she’s struggling mentally so be patient with her ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Im a lil confused on this shoe size business ..... these are a size 8 .... she has posted shoes in 4 .. 5 ... 5.5 ... 6 ... 7 now 8? .... how exactly does this work :unsure: ... does she just buy random tit, in all sizes, and stock them up over the years, takes them out now and again, dreaming, that it will all fit her one day 🙄
i think she just buys a bigger shoe size because she’s too bewful, soft and pretty to wear a wide foot size. A size 8 (20- 22) would never need a wide foot would they 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i think she just buys a bigger shoe size because she’s too bewful, soft and pretty to wear a wide foot size. A size 8 (20- 22) would never need a wide foot would they 🧐
Her arse grew nachurally and her feet do the same, speshul she is

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ooh another wink. 😏 She's really loving herself today!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
God she makes my blood boil. Just when I feel sympathy true to form she posts that tit on Insta. My god !!!! Even if you was the most gorgeous sexy hot chick on the planet you wouldn’t post tit like this would you. She’s so fooking in love with herself it’s unreal. How can one person be that deluded. She baffles me. Does she seriously think the insta tit is real and that in the Mail is fake ? My brain hurts mind blown 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My god I’ve just slid off the sofa, rolled three times and ended up in the back room from embarrassment at her!
She loves herself …..it’s nuts as she thinks she looks like a filter but it’s a figment of her imagination as we all know the truth 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
bleeping mental, totally, utterly.
Absolutely believes that this is what she looks like and KSR is going to go along with it to make money from it.
This is what we all know though, she's just reverting to type now. KSR will market anything she can make a few quid from. I'd love to know why the bint has split from Moleman, I bet that's a-whole nother story.

Reactions: 14
Why is she always scrunching her mouth up when she's getting papped these days? She has a fairly protruded eyebrow ridge, not her fault obviously, which she makes 10 times worse with those beetle brows and then she does that mouth thing. Altogether, it's really neanderthal looking. I really hope Kirsty can persuade her to have a restyle, this is not working in her favour.

And sling those wretched sliders that neither fit nor suit. She must be getting a callous under her heel from stepping on the raised back of the shoe 😖

Lasnooze looks very cute in this photo series. She has such a gentle little face.
Maybe to make her double chin less noticeable.

Afternoon scrunchies!

I'm having a bit of a weird BYG-esque situation in real life with one of my friends. To make a long story short, I have a good friend of mine who is a larger lady. (Size 24/26) Weight doesn't matter to me as a person, but it's very obvious that she's a lot bigger than me. I'm a 14/16 now having worked my ass off and gone from an 18/20 at my biggest (and trying to get down to a 10/12, but comfort eating after a breakup has not been good for me at all...) and I have a cute red casual shirt that is mega oversized. If anyone shops on PLT, they'll know the oversized shirts are really roomy. This friend and I went to a show about a week ago and she was watching me get ready and choose an outfit. This shirt is in a size 14 but is mega oversized and I tossed it on the bed and chose something else. She grabbed it, saying she liked it and tried it on. It did fit her... Just about. The arms looked really tight and the buttons were nowhere near closure, but she was so happy. She kept saying "I can fit in a size 14!" I didn't want to tell her the shirt is super oversized so I let her borrow it. Now, since this incident, she has been telling everyone that she can fit in my clothes. She even hugged me today and said "It's so nice to have a friend the same size as me."

Since then, I bought a jacket from a designer brand which now does a range of plus sizes. I debated getting the 14 but chose the 16 as I prefer my coats a little more roomy for layering. I wore it around her the other day and she was looking at me up and down. I asked her if she wanted to try it on and she said "No, that coat looks nice on you so it'll definitely fit me for sure." I insisted she tried it on but she refused and ordered it... In a 16... When she is a size 24. This morning, she called me and told me she was annoyed the coat didn't fit and that I should have let her try mine on before she ordered it. I gently told her I did try and let her try it on and she got in a huff with me, saying it looked plenty big enough on me and that since the shirt fit her, the coat should have as well. I told her I didn't know what to say and suggested she tried a bigger size.

I have bitten my tongue completely, but it is slightly irking me that she is going around telling our friends that we can share clothes. She is so happy though because obviously, she can't fit in any of our other friend's clothing. (Our group goes from a tiny size 6, size 10/12, size 16 and size 20.) Do I say something? I really don't want to feed into her delusions as I am worried about her health as she smokes heavily and coughs like a trooper. She is very lazy and doesn't want to walk anywhere, to the point that after the show, I suggested a bar which was an 8-minute walk away and she wanted to get a bloody uber. Now, I'm a lazy cow at the best of times, but Jesus, even I am not that lazy. I love her to pieces and have managed to get her to go for evening dog walks every now and then and she even told me she'd start the gym with me. I just... Don't want to hurt her feelings.

This whole situation made me wonder if our BYG maybe buys super stretchy clothing in smaller sizes and then claims she's that size. We all saw the posts she made about the size M sports clothes, which I'm assuming are around a size 10? 12 maybe? Which is definitely not the size of our beefy girl. I wonder if maybe she too had a friend who let her borrow something stretchy or bodycon that she managed to squeeze herself into and now she thinks she's a svelte, petite girl.

Anyway. I'm
Afternoon scrunchies!

Anyway. I'm rambling like crazy and supposed to be working, but I just had to vent! Has anyone had a similar situation?
I don't have any words of advice sorry, but that would completely annoy me too!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I asked him 🤭

So if kirk was interested he Would not have replied to me ….I’m not sure if I’m allowed to post the convo (rules) I’m just chuffed he replied to me 🤭
i do not mean he was interested in me fgs I’m old enough to be his mum i was merely implying that he would not have replied to me if he was after her if you get my drift.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.