Lauren Goodger #76 Lying Lozza nothing but a scam, selling stained clothes under friends and fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think someone mentioned something about the whole situation with Chaz.5 and how there hasn't been a trial yet so comments aren't allowed for that reason? Not 100% sure.
I know what you mean, BUT the daily Mail tends to cherrypick stories like this - there are certain occasions I have thought, how the duck are they allowed to have open comments. Thank you though, I was intrigued.

Reactions: 9
I cringed so hard then my back molars snapped in half. Good grief she is embarrassing! 🤢
View attachment 1682706
View attachment 1682707
I wonder if charli boy, first tried it on with this old dear ( in the video ) and a few other mates of lozzaasss ... they knocked him back, so he settled for the angrwwyy ` swamp creature ` instead :unsure: she`s the only one who took the bite ... Ohhh what a tangled web🕸

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Laureen we know you look nothing like this, this is not going to lure Kirk Norcoss to commenting on your photos, he has seen what you look like in real life hence why he dropped you on insta!
Screenshot_20221027-164814_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those clips have freaked me out.
It's like she's carrying a picture of a cartoon face in front of her.

Has she taken a random heroin chic gran out with her for a walk?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who does that, in the middle of the street?!?!

I’d love it if she accidentally stepped into some dog turd 💩💩💩
If I did that while I was walking down the street with a pal they’d think I was on something. I guess her mates expect this sort of 12 year old behaviour from her though

Reactions: 16
What's Kirk said?
Posted a story of him in one of the unrecognisable filters saying “this is what I really look like I promise” or something like that, having a dig at cat fishes and has since unfollowed BYG on insta 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone mentioned wedding dress- I wish that she would have married 0.5. Just out of curiosity to see what the wedding dress looks like, and she in it😂 that would have been a treat for the eyes😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Im a lil confused on this shoe size business ..... these are a size 8 .... she has posted shoes in 4 .. 5 ... 5.5 ... 6 ... 7 now 8? .... how exactly does this work :unsure: ... does she just buy random tit, in all sizes, and stock them up over the years, takes them out now and again, dreaming, that it will all fit her one day 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Laureen we know you look nothing like this, this is not going to lure Kirk Norcoss to commenting on your photos, he has seen what you look like in real life hence why he dropped you on insta!View attachment 16827542
It’s just her arrogance that squirms me. She’s acting like she’s all pretty and sexy but she’s not. She’s plain and nothing exciting about her face. Just like the other chick that Charlie chose instead of her.

and she think when people comment “looking hot” or “beautiful” they actually mean it. But really they’re just trying to make her feel better because her life is Going nowhere

Reactions: 20
Posted a story of him in one of the unrecognisable filters saying “this is what I really look like I promise” or something like that, having a dig at cat fishes and has since unfollowed BYG on insta 😬😂
Fecking brilliant 😂😂😂😂😂

Kirk is definitely not interested trust me 🤫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.