Lauren Goodger #76 Lying Lozza nothing but a scam, selling stained clothes under friends and fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Afternoon scrunchies!

I'm having a bit of a weird BYG-esque situation in real life with one of my friends. To make a long story short, I have a good friend of mine who is a larger lady. (Size 24/26) Weight doesn't matter to me as a person, but it's very obvious that she's a lot bigger than me. I'm a 14/16 now having worked my ass off and gone from an 18/20 at my biggest (and trying to get down to a 10/12, but comfort eating after a breakup has not been good for me at all...) and I have a cute red casual shirt that is mega oversized. If anyone shops on PLT, they'll know the oversized shirts are really roomy. This friend and I went to a show about a week ago and she was watching me get ready and choose an outfit. This shirt is in a size 14 but is mega oversized and I tossed it on the bed and chose something else. She grabbed it, saying she liked it and tried it on. It did fit her... Just about. The arms looked really tight and the buttons were nowhere near closure, but she was so happy. She kept saying "I can fit in a size 14!" I didn't want to tell her the shirt is super oversized so I let her borrow it. Now, since this incident, she has been telling everyone that she can fit in my clothes. She even hugged me today and said "It's so nice to have a friend the same size as me."

Since then, I bought a jacket from a designer brand which now does a range of plus sizes. I debated getting the 14 but chose the 16 as I prefer my coats a little more roomy for layering. I wore it around her the other day and she was looking at me up and down. I asked her if she wanted to try it on and she said "No, that coat looks nice on you so it'll definitely fit me for sure." I insisted she tried it on but she refused and ordered it... In a 16... When she is a size 24. This morning, she called me and told me she was annoyed the coat didn't fit and that I should have let her try mine on before she ordered it. I gently told her I did try and let her try it on and she got in a huff with me, saying it looked plenty big enough on me and that since the shirt fit her, the coat should have as well. I told her I didn't know what to say and suggested she tried a bigger size.

I have bitten my tongue completely, but it is slightly irking me that she is going around telling our friends that we can share clothes. She is so happy though because obviously, she can't fit in any of our other friend's clothing. (Our group goes from a tiny size 6, size 10/12, size 16 and size 20.) Do I say something? I really don't want to feed into her delusions as I am worried about her health as she smokes heavily and coughs like a trooper. She is very lazy and doesn't want to walk anywhere, to the point that after the show, I suggested a bar which was an 8-minute walk away and she wanted to get a bloody uber. Now, I'm a lazy cow at the best of times, but Jesus, even I am not that lazy. I love her to pieces and have managed to get her to go for evening dog walks every now and then and she even told me she'd start the gym with me. I just... Don't want to hurt her feelings.

This whole situation made me wonder if our BYG maybe buys super stretchy clothing in smaller sizes and then claims she's that size. We all saw the posts she made about the size M sports clothes, which I'm assuming are around a size 10? 12 maybe? Which is definitely not the size of our beefy girl. I wonder if maybe she too had a friend who let her borrow something stretchy or bodycon that she managed to squeeze herself into and now she thinks she's a svelte, petite girl.

Anyway. I'm rambling like crazy and supposed to be working, but I just had to vent! Has anyone had a similar situation?
Honestly, it sounds like she's got quite a lot going on anyway so you just need to be her friend and accept her for who she is or not be her friend.

What's going on with you and your weightloss has absolutely no bearing on her and her weight has no bearing on yours. I know you know this already 😉 Create that clear boundary in your mind and you'll be much less irritated.

I haven't had someone try to be 'size twins' with me but I've had a friend that copied everything and I found making a mental boundary very helpful. In these kind of situations there's very little you can say without sounding like you're the bonkers one!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
To be fair she looks the same in the filtered as in the press photos in one respect.
Utterly gormless.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly, it sounds like she's got quite a lot going on anyway so you just need to be her friend and accept her for who she is or not be her friend.

What's going on with you and your weightloss has absolutely no bearing on her and her weight has no bearing on yours. I know you know this already 😉 Create that clear boundary in your mind and you'll be much less irritated.

I haven't had someone try to be 'size twins' with me but I've had a friend that copied everything and I found making a mental boundary very helpful. In these kind of situations there's very little you can say without sounding like you're the bonkers one!
That is a great idea and I think that's the road I'm going to go down. Realistically, I shouldn't care that she's telling everyone we're the same size. Honestly, I've done a bit of reflecting since having a ramble here and I think the problem I'm having is that because I did work so hard to lose so much weight, so for her to insinuate we're the same size was quite... I don't know what the word is. Irritating? Annoying? Especially on behalf of how much effort I have put in myself which made me feel like maybe all those nights at the gym didn't matter. Does that make sense? That is an insecurity I think I need to work on because it shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks. She is not harming me or anyone else and if it brings her a little happiness, so be it. Anyone with eyes can tell we're not the same size, so hopefully, the realisation will hit her eventually and I can try and keep gently encouraging her to come to the gym with me, as I'd love to have someone to gossip to while I'm on the tread! If she chooses not to, then that is her call to make and I will continue loving and supporting her no matter what her size, as I always have done. I think if anything, I was a bit miffed that she had the gall to be mad at me when she ordered a coat in several sizes too small for her, like it was somehow my fault that it didn't fit her the same way it fit me?

Thanks scrunch bunch!

(sorry for turning this into reddit or mumsnet!!! I will try not to derail so much in the future 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She`s filtered it soo much .... its made her boss eyed, looks like she`s having some kind of seizure! .... BIGGG lozzz, get yaself to A & E PRONTO!! strolling through the park, chain smoking fags wiv ya mate .... taking stupid embarrassing FAKE faced selfies for the GRAM ... can wait 🤦‍♀️ ( Ps .... We ALL know, what you really look like 🙄 )

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hey Folks …

Hope everyone is well & happy.
Does anyone know who she is bleeping to ensure ZERO comments or completely removed a comment section in the DM ? I mean, this is a story based on conjecture - so how is she being able to manipulate the narrative ?
Just wondered.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey Folks …

Does anyone know who she is bleeping to ensure ZERO comments or completely removed a comment section in the DM ? I mean, this is a story based on conjecture - so how is she being able to manipulate the narrative ?
Just wondered.
I think someone mentioned something about the whole situation with Chaz.5 and how there hasn't been a trial yet so comments aren't allowed for that reason? Not 100% sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hey Folks …

Just wondered.
A few folks have said it's because there's still a police investigation going on into the allegations that Chaz assaulted BYG.

I think someone mentioned something about the whole situation with Chaz.5 and how there hasn't been a trial yet so comments aren't allowed for that reason? Not 100% sure.
Beat me to it!

Reactions: 8
That is a great idea and I think that's the road I'm going to go down. Realistically, I shouldn't care that she's telling everyone we're the same size. Honestly, I've done a bit of reflecting since having a ramble here and I think the problem I'm having is that because I did work so hard to lose so much weight, so for her to insinuate we're the same size was quite... I don't know what the word is. Irritating? Annoying? Especially on behalf of how much effort I have put in myself which made me feel like maybe all those nights at the gym didn't matter. Does that make sense? That is an insecurity I think I need to work on because it shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks. She is not harming me or anyone else and if it brings her a little happiness, so be it. Anyone with eyes can tell we're not the same size, so hopefully, the realisation will hit her eventually and I can try and keep gently encouraging her to come to the gym with me, as I'd love to have someone to gossip to while I'm on the tread! If she chooses not to, then that is her call to make and I will continue loving and supporting her no matter what her size, as I always have done. I think if anything, I was a bit miffed that she had the gall to be mad at me when she ordered a coat in several sizes too small for her, like it was somehow my fault?

Thanks scrunch bunch!

(sorry for turning this into reddit or mumsnet!!! I will try not to derail so much in the future 😂)
I can totally understand how you feel. My weight has gone up and down so much over the years (I’m currently size 18ish at the mo). But I lost a good 4 stone a few years back (put it all back on in lockdown). I am constantly being compared to my sister in law who has also gone from being very slim to a similar size to me. I am currently trying to lose weight but my motivation is lacking at the moment. But all a certain family member keeps saying is imagine if you lose x amount of weight by xmas and SIL carries on putting weight on how good you will feel.
the thing is,I wouldn’t feel ‘good’. it’s not great to compare yourself to others. Everyone is different and everyone is happy with themselves at different sizes. I wanna lose weight for me and not for competition with someone else. But I also completely understand when it feels like someone has undervalued all thw hard work and effort that you have put in to lose the weight/ become healthier.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Afternoon scrunchies!

I'm having a bit of a weird BYG-esque situation in real life with one of my friends. To make a long story short, I have a good friend of mine who is a larger lady. (Size 24/26) Weight doesn't matter to me as a person, but it's very obvious that she's a lot bigger than me. I'm a 14/16 now having worked my ass off and gone from an 18/20 at my biggest (and trying to get down to a 10/12, but comfort eating after a breakup has not been good for me at all...) and I have a cute red casual shirt that is mega oversized. If anyone shops on PLT, they'll know the oversized shirts are really roomy. This friend and I went to a show about a week ago and she was watching me get ready and choose an outfit. This shirt is in a size 14 but is mega oversized and I tossed it on the bed and chose something else. She grabbed it, saying she liked it and tried it on. It did fit her... Just about. The arms looked really tight and the buttons were nowhere near closure, but she was so happy. She kept saying "I can fit in a size 14!" I didn't want to tell her the shirt is super oversized so I let her borrow it. Now, since this incident, she has been telling everyone that she can fit in my clothes. She even hugged me today and said "It's so nice to have a friend the same size as me."

Since then, I bought a jacket from a designer brand which now does a range of plus sizes. I debated getting the 14 but chose the 16 as I prefer my coats a little more roomy for layering. I wore it around her the other day and she was looking at me up and down. I asked her if she wanted to try it on and she said "No, that coat looks nice on you so it'll definitely fit me for sure." I insisted she tried it on but she refused and ordered it... In a 16... When she is a size 24. This morning, she called me and told me she was annoyed the coat didn't fit and that I should have let her try mine on before she ordered it. I gently told her I did try and let her try it on and she got in a huff with me, saying it looked plenty big enough on me and that since the shirt fit her, the coat should have as well. I told her I didn't know what to say and suggested she tried a bigger size.

I have bitten my tongue completely, but it is slightly irking me that she is going around telling our friends that we can share clothes. She is so happy though because obviously, she can't fit in any of our other friend's clothing. (Our group goes from a tiny size 6, size 10/12, size 16 and size 20.) Do I say something? I really don't want to feed into her delusions as I am worried about her health as she smokes heavily and coughs like a trooper. She is very lazy and doesn't want to walk anywhere, to the point that after the show, I suggested a bar which was an 8-minute walk away and she wanted to get a bloody uber. Now, I'm a lazy cow at the best of times, but Jesus, even I am not that lazy. I love her to pieces and have managed to get her to go for evening dog walks every now and then and she even told me she'd start the gym with me. I just... Don't want to hurt her feelings.

This whole situation made me wonder if our BYG maybe buys super stretchy clothing in smaller sizes and then claims she's that size. We all saw the posts she made about the size M sports clothes, which I'm assuming are around a size 10? 12 maybe? Which is definitely not the size of our beefy girl. I wonder if maybe she too had a friend who let her borrow something stretchy or bodycon that she managed to squeeze herself into and now she thinks she's a svelte, petite girl.

Anyway. I'm rambling like crazy and supposed to be working, but I just had to vent! Has anyone had a similar situation?
I think we’d all be delighted if we could suddenly fit into something in a much smaller size. There’s no point in bursting her bubble, perhaps just say there’s quite a lot of variation in sizes between different shops including some vanity sizing so it’s to be expected.

BYG is addicted to elasticated waistbands and lycra - she can kid herself she’s a slim yun gel, I’m surprised she didn’t want to slip into some of the frilly horrors begged for Lorena as she’s so petite.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I cringed so hard then my back molars snapped in half. Good grief she is embarrassing! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Omg that last story...she looks ridiculous... is that Ulrika Jonsson she is with 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well, I'm a bit naive then 😅 I'm sort of glad it was all sent/ begged, makes it less sad somehow. Just a pile of stuff rather than carefully chosen and put away in anticipation. It is still pretty sad though 😞

@Xxcxcc Do you really think she's doing this for cosmetic surgery? Surely that's too low even for the crouching one? "I sold my baby's teddy to get money for liposuction"😆 We'll see....
100 percent. All she cares about is how she looks, I would put money on it

Reactions: 13
Well, I'm a bit naive then 😅 I'm sort of glad it was all sent/ begged, makes it less sad somehow. Just a pile of stuff rather than carefully chosen and put away in anticipation. It is still pretty sad though 😞

@Xxcxcc Do you really think she's doing this for cosmetic surgery? Surely that's too low even for the crouching one? "I sold my baby's teddy to get money for liposuction"😆 We'll see....
LaNoBearToBuild 😥

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.