Lauren Goodger #76 Lying Lozza nothing but a scam, selling stained clothes under friends and fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'd spent a fortune on outfits for Lorena. Really frilly, fancy, girly stuff. She always had Larose looking quite plain from what I remember. I wonder why she bought all that stuff? Was she thinking she was really going to go to town with IG pics or something? So odd, as well as sad obviously.

I think she's moving in with a relative and there isn't room for all Larose's toys so she's selling them. These aren't toys Larose will have outgrown yet. Poor Larose, things aren't looking good.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I emailed them before asking about if the walk had taken place and if they've recieved the donations and I've had a reply.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to copy and paste the reply but apparently the walk had to be unfortunately postponed.
They are in touch with her and expecting it to be rearranged.

Any donations made to her page are transferred directly to the Trust so no-one else has access to those funds.

Also a thank you to anyone who has donated and for their support.
I stand corrected. I didn't believe the charity would get 100% of the profits. Very happy I was wrong on that

Hi everyone, I come bearing an update! I can’t believe how unmanageable Lauren actually is. So it’s taken her over two weeks to respond to the case I have opened against her for selling goods not fit for purpose. This is the response I’ve just received, surely someone cannot be this dumb??
I have no words! I would be embarrassed if I was her 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
She'd spent a fortune on outfits for Lorena. Really frilly, fancy, girly stuff. She always had Larose looking quite plain from what I remember. I wonder why she bought all that stuff? Was she thinking she was really going to go to town with IG pics or something? So odd, as well as sad obviously.

I think she's moving in with a relative and there isn't room for all Larose's toys so she's selling them. These aren't toys Larose will have outgrown yet. Poor Larose, things aren't looking good.
Those are all gifted outfits.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
most of the baby clothes she scrouged even the clothes laroses wears now are begged along with the toys she is now selling

• Heart
Reactions: 18

All those outfits she's flogged were gifted ones that she was sent for Larose. I'm sure the companies who were kind enough to gift to her won't mind them being unworn and sold to help the charity (insert big eye roll here).

• Haha
Reactions: 23

She won't have spent a fortune, it's mostly gifted, begged, etc.
She had equally horrible frilly crap for lanoteddyleft, but the bairn wasn't as petite as lozza insisted so probably all too small.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hi everyone, I come bearing an update! I can’t believe how unmanageable Lauren actually is. So it’s taken her over two weeks to respond to the case I have opened against her for selling goods not fit for purpose. This is the response I’ve just received, surely someone cannot be this dumb??
Cannot be this dumb ? Welcome to the reality of the fat bleep -
She was the inspiration for the plot of dumb and dumber

she cannot even spell her own kids name… we haven’t taken LaOrse under out wing for just shits and giggles

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She won't have spent a fortune, it's mostly gifted, begged, etc.
She had equally horrible frilly crap for lanoteddyleft, but the bairn wasn't as petite as lozza insisted so probably all too small.
That's where all those microwaves are from. Didn't she have an Amazon wish/gift list or something ages ago? I remember she had all-sorts of outrageous crap on it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She is getting all that she deserves. One word. Karma. Her likes are really low on insta too. Things aren't working out the way she planned. She thought the exposure from her loss would make her a mega celeb but now she is flogging absolutely everything so she can have a body overhaul no doubt. What she doesn't realise is that it still won't make her famous or a sex symbol. She should just duck off and be a mother to lasunkeneyes

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I hope that Shelly belly who bought that teddy is ashamed of herself! I’d have bought it to give back to lagottheshortstraw if I could!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
#threadtitlesuggestion

Lauren Goodger #77 Chaz got seduced by blue suede sliders and a holey toe. Byg selling everything she owns, wheres she gonna go?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well, I'm a bit naive then 😅 I'm sort of glad it was all sent/ begged, makes it less sad somehow. Just a pile of stuff rather than carefully chosen and put away in anticipation. It is still pretty sad though 😞

@Xxcxcc Do you really think she's doing this for cosmetic surgery? Surely that's too low even for the crouching one? "I sold my baby's teddy to get money for liposuction"😆 We'll see....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Kirk Norcross is no longer following her on insta, even he realised what a lying, scamming catfish she is 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Well, I'm a bit naive then 😅 I'm sort of glad it was all sent/ begged, makes it less sad somehow. Just a pile of stuff rather than carefully chosen and put away in anticipation. It is still pretty sad though 😞

@Xxcxcc Do you really think she's doing this for cosmetic surgery? Surely that's too low even for the crouching one? "I sold my baby's teddy to get money for liposuction"😆 We'll see....
She sold stories about her baby's death.
Absolutely nothing is beneath her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Can we add all of names we’ve got for “Ladoomedrose” on the wiki 🤣🤣🤣 honestly you lot have me crying with them every day !!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I find it really sad how she's selling off all of Lorena's clothes. Gifted or not, I'd probably donate them to the hospital or a mother and baby unit rather than make a quick quid.

But then I'm not a complete dick. Most of the time at least.

I get she never wore them so its not as if the clothes are sentimental as such but is anything sacred to big loz? There's literally nothing she would not sell

Reactions: 24
I find it really sad how she's selling off all of Lorena's clothes. Gifted or not, I'd probably donate them to the hospital or a mother and baby unit rather than make a quick quid.

But then I'm not a complete dick. Most of the time at least.

I get she never wore them so its not as if the clothes are sentimental as such but is anything sacred to big loz? There's literally nothing she would not sell

Having seen the outfits, do you think they wanted them?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.