Lauren Goodger #76 Lying Lozza nothing but a scam, selling stained clothes under friends and fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’s at least blocked the companies whose freebies she’s flogging? Or whether she doesn’t give a toss what they think
It's Loz she doesn't give a duck

She'd spent a fortune on outfits for Lorena. Really frilly, fancy, girly stuff. She always had Larose looking quite plain from what I remember. I wonder why she bought all that stuff? Was she thinking she was really going to go to town with IG pics or something? So odd, as well as sad obviously.

I think she's moving in with a relative and there isn't room for all Larose's toys so she's selling them. These aren't toys Larose will have outgrown yet. Poor Larose, things aren't looking good.
I thought that. Lachunk is always in tomboy clothes!

Reactions: 10
Ooooh lucky day Scrunchies!
You can now buy the parasol base on its own for the same price as the complete thing!

View attachment 1679564

Cue local bin with giant torn brolly poking out by noon on Thursday....
This was a funny one. Doesn’t matter how to buy the broken parasol, you’re paying what she’s asking for the whole thing.

Also doesn’t she call her lady bits a noon? I know it’s big but don’t know if it could fit the whole parasol in (brolly excluded)

That's where all those microwaves are from. Didn't she have an Amazon wish/gift list or something ages ago? I remember she had all-sorts of outrageous crap on it.
This has had me in stitches just picturing her : “not annuva fuckin mike row wave, when will I get my real Cartier”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Can we add all of names we’ve got for “Ladoomedrose” on the wiki 🤣🤣🤣 honestly you lot have me crying with them every day !!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Poor Lasoldmytoys never signed up for this life. Wishing her only the best xx 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
LaMatilda is definitely going to run rings round her mother as she gets older!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow yeah Kirk isn’t following her anymore, but she is him. Would love to know what happened there

As he was only commenting on her photos a few weeks ago

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Kirks mistake ... he showed her attention, and she`s that thirsty, Id imagine he got a million ` flirty, smexy ` messages in his inbox, wanting to meet for a ` shag ` ... she probably sent him thousands of pics, filtered to fuckery in order to lure him in🥺 ..... Lucky escape Kirky boy, she would have fattened you up within days, stuffing you with goose fat roasties, so you cant move .... and would be ` pregacy ` by now .... he escaped being her next victim ` only just ` 🥴

I thought OK mag, were her friends 🤷‍♀️ they have posted quite a few in the wild pics with this article🤨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Unique pictures, strikes again! .... ` lost in thought ` WTF are you talking about DM 🤦‍♀️ .... One needs a ` brian ` to be considered as ` lost in thought ` ... our BIGGG guuurl cant do that ` looking fat frumpy, with a large satellite dish head, wearing sliders too small for big trotters ` is more her style

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
One question 🙋‍♀️

who is buying all this tit that is even more then when it was originally purchased or gifted 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
When my wee ones were that little they loved getting their wellies on holding my hand and out for a toddle, wee Larose never has this

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
When my wee ones were that little they loved getting their wellies on holding my hand and out for a toddle, wee Larose never has this
Oh so did mine, every time it rained or was wet outside. my little one would grab Alfie's New feet by Shirley Hughes from her bookshelf (does LaFML have a bookshelf, does it have books, has her mother sold it, so many ????...) we'd read it and then wellies on (wrong feet like the book!) and out for a plodge, the messier the better!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m having one of those 5seconds of feeling sorry for her. She really does look like she’s hit rock bottom.

No doubt she’ll post some alien looking boob shot soon and my feeling sorry for her will end

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.