Lauren Goodger #76 Lying Lozza nothing but a scam, selling stained clothes under friends and fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Its started, filtered to duck, pics, of her being a good mummy 🙄 while hiding her enormous bulk behind a wheelbarrow, pumpkins ...and the baby ... must admit W8 media, have done quite a good job, of making her look 20, and half her size wiv someone else's face🤷‍♀️ ...... come on kirsty, we need more of this fake crap to laugh at! its obvious she has taken our advice, and is ` trying ` to market her as a busy, young SINGUUL .... yummmy mummy :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I also didn't realise it was a before and after! Looks terrible no matter the angle 🙊

Every time I look at them I think to myself that there must be things she can't do anymore. Like drink anything without spilling, pronounce words starting with M, temporarily hold a pin in between her teeth whilst sewing, bite her lip in distress... I could go on 😆
That’s really tickled me. I think there’s more chance of my dog sewing his own fluffy toys back together than there is of Lauren managing to join two pieces of fabric together using a needle and thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So weird posing for paparazzi pics like it is one of those flower walls at a wedding?

Also you can’t comment on the article. What’s it all about? Does she know some very influential people she can pull this sort of thing? Does she get that many clicks on DM??!

Can’t understand it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Loose women need to get her back on in person to expose her filter fakery for what it is

Reactions: 23
So weird posing for paparazzi pics like it is one of those flower walls at a wedding?

Also you can’t comment on the article. What’s it all about? Does she know some very influential people she can pull this sort of thing? Does she get that many clicks on DM??!

Can’t understand it.
the crouching pose Is her new go too now isn’t it. This is like the 3rd time we’ve seen her crouching down in front of either her child or a seasonal object, so strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
the crouching pose Is her new go too now isn’t it. This is like the 3rd time we’ve seen her crouching down in front of either her child or a seasonal object, so strange.
Kirsty sure does know some tricks eh whereas Moleman just used to hide her under a great big sheet or blanket 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What about when she used to just crouch randomly in the middle of roads 🤣 at least she is now crouching down next to seasonal vegetables- don’t we all? I’m always crouching down in the fresh produce area at Sainsburys and asking onlookers to take photos. Well I was before I got banned…wonder what that was about :/

• Haha
Reactions: 55
What about when she used to just crouch randomly in the middle of roads 🤣 at least she is now crouching down next to seasonal vegetables- don’t we all? I’m always crouching down in the fresh produce area at Sainsburys and asking onlookers to take photos. Well I was before I got banned…wonder what that was about :/
Perhaps she’s hoping for a deal with Jolly Green Giant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It really can't be an easy position for her to get herself into as she's not particularly flexible looking...I bet her legs are shaking like a shitting dog🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I just think it would be hilarious to see JJ and Charlie boy on the front of a mag after no charges are brought against him to tell the world how they found love after BYGs manipulation and lies. 🤣
Imagine him playing her at her own game and setting up pap shoots of his own with Larose 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.