Lauren Goodger #76 Lying Lozza nothing but a scam, selling stained clothes under friends and fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think after seeing Jacqueline’s threats to Bisto, that she may have graced our presence some months back with the infamous, motivating rallying cry of ‘DO BETTER’ ??? I’d say it has her paw prints all over it. 🐾 🐕

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm still waiting for BIGGGG lozzas ` elf ` journey, all I'm seeing on that IG page, made especially for her new ` elfy ` lifestyle are, over priced ` nearly used ` paddling pools, broken ` never used, but weather damaged ` umbrellas, scuffed dirty shoes in 4, 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 18 ...... ` unused ` mirrors size s .. verys .. smaller, even more smallest and a loooong line of ` free ` gifted CRAP .... I need to be patient I know ... Its only been 6 weeks, a mountain of goose fat drenched roasties and ` one ` gym session 🤦‍♀️ ..... dont even get me started with that yewwtub channel, that never was🤷‍♀️

No ... It doesn't suit you ( that's NOT your face ) ... you look like a bleeping thirsty ..... attention seeking .... catfishing twit👊🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Big Fat Lozza what Joke. Who the duck is she trying to kid? I am convinced she has serious mental elf issues. I bet Chazza banging the arse off her “Bezzie” has cheered her up no end. Wait till he knocks the fucker up for a full on Lozza melt down.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm still waiting for BIGGGG lozzas ` elf ` journey, all I'm seeing on that IG page, made especially for her new ` elfy ` lifestyle are, over priced ` nearly used ` paddling pools, broken ` never used, but weather damaged ` umbrellas, scuffed dirty shoes in 4, 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 18 ...... ` unused ` mirrors size s .. verys .. smaller, even more smallest and a loooong line of ` free ` gifted CRAP .... I need to be patient I know ... Its only been 6 weeks, a mountain of goose fat drenched roasties and ` one ` gym session 🤦‍♀️ ..... dont even get me started with that yewwtub channel, that never was🤷‍♀️

No ... It doesn't suit you ( that's NOT your face ) ... you look like a bleeping thirsty ..... attention seeking .... catfishing twit👊🙄

I just tried that filter Victoria.paramanova on the face snatcher stories and it’s face transplanted me into a barbie doll new nose and most interesting it made my neck much smaller which looked weird

It’s catfish to infinity I’m laughing but at the same time I feel sad for women that can’t accept themselves to this extent she has so much filler then has to filter on top it’s a distorted reality

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
No you look like a bleeping twit!
Is she asking if the filter suits her? o_O:sneaky:

No idea why the hair care range has been sent to Larose, she doesn't have curly or kinky hair (?). Maybe these manufacturers think any exposure helps, but Lauren can't show how effective those curly hair products are if her child has poker straight hair.

All a bit pointless - a bit like sending Lauren a box full of Complan (in olden days it was used to help those who were unwell or undernourished to put on weight - if you don't know what that is!).

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is she asking if the filter suits her? o_O:sneaky:

No idea why the hair care range has been sent to Larose, she doesn't have curly or kinky hair (?). Maybe these manufacturers think any exposure helps, but Lauren can't show how effective those curly hair products are if her child has poker straight hair.

All a bit pointless - a bit like sending Lauren a box full of Complan (in olden days it was used to help those who were unwell or undernourished to put on weight - if you don't know what that is!).
YESS!! The Curly Ellie products, I came here to say this!! wtf?! LaRose’s hair is completely straight, I’ve never seen a single sign of a curl. My toddler has ridiculous long hair that is definitely curly, and there’s no even hiding it - I’ve ‘tried’ to blow dry it straight and it just bounces back into curls within 30 seconds (I couldn’t imagine using a flat iron on her hair at this age) I even DM’d Curly Ellie because I was like deeply confused 😂

Also, I wasn’t trying to offend anyone with my comments regarding LaRose’s age. I think it’s natural (?) for us to compare kids, it’s rarely malicious. I genuinely thought LaRose was younger than she is, I’d just expect her to have more beans in her but she seems like a really quiet child and perhaps that’s just going to be her personality, but we’ve all witnessed her being plonked in front of a TV most of the day with little interaction. That’s all! It’s not a reflection on the child, I’d never judge her like “Gosh, she STILL can’t recite the alphabet?! Grow up!!” - nothing negative to say about the little babe, she’s gorgeous and I hope she’s getting the stimulation she needs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I just tried that filter Victoria.paramanova on the face snatcher stories and it’s face transplanted me into a barbie doll new nose and most interesting it made my neck much smaller which looked weird

It’s catfish to infinity I’m laughing but at the same time I feel sad for women that can’t accept themselves to this extent she has so much filler then has to filter on top it’s a distorted reality
I just tried it, these filters need banning! They bear no resemblance to reality, I’m in my early 60’s and that Victoria filter made me into a late 20’s model with porcelain skin and not a mark or wrinkle in sight! Hey big Fat Loz, that’s not you fatty!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
if she pulls that hat down over her face to under her chin it will really suit her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.