Lauren Goodger #76 Lying Lozza nothing but a scam, selling stained clothes under friends and fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the press these days are an utter disgrace! They’re bone idle and don’t bother to check the facts out. It’s more important to get clicks!
You are so right!
The Meeedya these days consists of lifting absolute bollocks off Zlebs social media and posting it as FACT without checking anything, not helped by the fact most of them are work experience kiddies from the local comprehensive. "Cut, Paste, Job Done" and thats it!

Investigative Journalism no longer exists so you'll never see the likes of Watergate ever again :(

• Sad
Reactions: 20
😭 she didn't get invited to Pride of Britain. That's the annual Z lister get together. She's now officially a regular pleb. She must be gutted.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
😭 she didn't get invited to Pride of Britain. That's the annual Z lister get together. She's now officially a regular pleb. She must be gutted.
Oh I'm sure you must mean
"Iys cudunt get a babysiter fer Laorse and dats wye I wozunt dere! Iss ard being a singul muvver dontcha knaw innit!"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You're admonishing a lot of people who have done nothing but 'stick up for' laroasties from the word go.
No, I'm not. My comment was not directed at everyone, or even at "a lot of people". There were about 3 or 4 comments yesterday that suggested she was developmentally delayed. I didn't think I needed to specify that I don't mean the majority.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I know it's supposed to be a before and after but I genuinely don't know which is which 😅
I also didn't realise it was a before and after! Looks terrible no matter the angle 🙊

Every time I look at them I think to myself that there must be things she can't do anymore. Like drink anything without spilling, pronounce words starting with M, temporarily hold a pin in between her teeth whilst sewing, bite her lip in distress... I could go on 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her latest story of grifted free hair products! When she says she wants to start looking after Larose’s hair, she wants to look after Lastraighthair full stop!
So confused about this, that coming cater for those with curly, wavy/frizzy hair as far as I could see on their website, Laroses hair is about as straight and unfrizzy as you can get? Am I missing something here? Surely using these products is completely pointless?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So confused about this, that coming cater for those with curly, wavy/frizzy hair as far as I could see on their website, Laroses hair is about as straight and unfrizzy as you can get? Am I missing something here? Surely using these products is completely pointless?
It’s free, say no more!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Don’t worry, it will be for sale by tomorrow! Who is going to tell Curly Ellie they’ve been scammed? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.