Lauren Goodger #76 Lying Lozza nothing but a scam, selling stained clothes under friends and fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she's going to be sat taking warped selfies in just her bra. She's flogged all her polyester crap to her gullible sheeple. She's got practically nothing left now, literally !

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What happened to her Halloween thing on Tik tok. A few weeks back she asked for help signing in because her Halloween Tik Tok was ready to upload 😂😂😂. She doesn’t really need a costume to be fair, her Alien face is pretty goddam freaky.
I haven't been in this thread for a long time but catching up today has been a right laugh 🤣

The stuff coming out now in the rags has KSR's pawprints all over it, doesn't matter if it's true, anything to earn a buck. She's the one allegedly persuaded KP to paint a bruise on her face with make up & flog her assault story to the Scum the day after.

As for babbygel, she's 16 months now or something, eldest & only children are normally much more forward with speech by now. She's still making indinguishable noises by the looks of it. Ah well. Such is Cocomelon parenting.
nice to see ya pop in 👋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
What happened to her Halloween thing on Tik tok. A few weeks back she asked for help signing in because her Halloween Tik Tok was ready to upload 😂😂😂. She doesn’t really need a costume to be fair, her Alien face is pretty goddam freaky.

nice to see ya pop in 👋
Hey Sunny 😘 I've not been arsed with this madams shenanigans lately but nice to see you too xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone messaged the charity to see if she’s paid over the funds yet. Can we do that?

Reactions: 17
Stick a pony in me pocket
I'll fetch the microwaves from the range
'Cos if you want the best ones
But you don't ask questions
BYG, I'm your man 😂
Where it all comes from is a mystery,
Its like the changing of the filters or the stories on IG,
She’s the one driving us berserk,
Why do only fools and scrunchies work
La la la la, la la la la rose

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I haven't been in this thread for a long time but catching up today has been a right laugh 🤣

The stuff coming out now in the rags has KSR's pawprints all over it, doesn't matter if it's true, anything to earn a buck. She's the one allegedly persuaded KP to paint a bruise on her face with make up & flog her assault story to the Scum the day after.

As for babbygel, she's 16 months now or something, eldest & only children are normally much more forward with speech by now. She's still making indinguishable noises by the looks of it. Ah well. Such is Cocomelon parenting.
LaRose is 16 months old?! Oh my…. 😳 I hate to come off as judging the innocent babe, but I thought she was a lot younger. Hasn’t she only recently started walking? (Based on BYG’s videos) and I haven’t heard her make much noise/talking?? Poor little thing

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She's a beautiful and sweet little girl.

Development has a range, btw. I won't defend Lauren, but I'll stick up for Larose. She's at the right age to still be pre-verbal, and if she wasn't walking she would still be within range for that too. Yes, your babies walked and talked at birth but they are the exception not the rule. Also, development is not linear. One could have 10 teeth at this age, while another is on 3 word sentences, while another is running by 10 months. They pretty much have one specialty at a time: weight gain, height gain, teething, cognitive skills, motor skills. Never all at once. Whatever skill is lacking behind is usually caught up by the 2nd birthday, including their premmie counterparts. Give her time fgs, she's only been on this rock for 15 months and she's already being picked apart.

I'm worried more about her facial bruising and hope there's a valid explanation for it. 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 55
She's a beautiful and sweet little girl.

Development has a range, btw. I won't defend Lauren, but I'll stick up for Larose. She's at the right age to still be pre-verbal, and if she wasn't walking she would still be within range for that too. Yes, your babies walked and talked at birth but they are the exception not the rule. Also, development is not linear. One could have 10 teeth at this age, while another is on 3 word sentences, while another is running by 10 months. They pretty much have one specialty at a time: weight gain, height gain, teething, cognitive skills, motor skills. Never all at once. Whatever skill is lacking behind is usually caught up by the 2nd birthday, including their premmie counterparts. Give her time fgs, she's only been on this rock for 15 months and she's already being picked apart.

I'm worried more about her facial bruising and hope there's a valid explanation for it. 💔
There have been some people criticising laorse's development from the word go. To be fair, at one point it did look slightly concerning (even taking into account the fact we only see snapshots, what laureen wants us to see). Being plonked in a seat on a kitchen worktop or in front of the telly day after day after day with minimal interaction wasn't great to see.
Some of laureen's parenting was downright dangerous.

But the overwhelming majority of people and comments are caring, not 'picking her apart'.
There have been comparisons with what so and so could do at 8 months, how quickly little charlotte played the grand piano and how tejay was running marathons at 6 weeks. It's inevitable.

But if you scroll through past threads, comments are mostly either suggestions to loz (we all know she reads here) about how enriching playgroups would be, free days out, etc etc.
That's despite knowing she won't take a blind bit of notice. Maybe those suggestions were useful to other parents reading here , who knows. They were with the best of intentions.

We've never seen laorse being read to.
She’s only just started mixing with other children.
You can see how she spends much of her time - telly, eating.
Children develop at different stages, in their own sweet time. Some don't hit targets at all. Most here know this.
It's all been discussed in detail.

You're admonishing a lot of people who have done nothing but 'stick up for' laroasties from the word go.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.