Lauren Goodger #76 Lying Lozza nothing but a scam, selling stained clothes under friends and fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the love of God woman turn that poor baby around in the pram so she can see where she's going

• Haha
Reactions: 29
In all truth at a year month old, lil la`chops couldnt give a flyin duck about pumpkins .... maybe take her along to a baby play group, where she can interact with others, have fun .... this hideous lump, wont do this, because she fears someone papping her in the wild, so she takes her to see PUMPKINS 🤷‍♀️ and lets her run around in a pub garden :rolleyes: ...... for this silly, clueless old lush, pub gardens/carparks seem to be a big part of her life

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Subjudice is a law that these tabloids must follow when someone is in the process of being taken to court or charged with something. Drury may be under it which will explain the comments being stopped. As to Lauryn, I feel for that girl. She’s had a terrible year. The loss of her child is unthinkable. The loss of an ex love, relationship breakdown abd an assault. And the paps snapping her and it is the paps, not the backgrid hoes that love Price and all. I wish Lauryn all the very best . As women we should, especially those of us who are mums
Absolutely bloody not!
I wish Larose all the best and hope she aspires to be everything her mother is not!
Karma has come for Lauren this year and it won’t be the last of it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She doesn't own it, it's not hers to rent out.

Do some research kids.
How do the press get away with printing she’s the owner if she’s not, are they deliberately misleading or just taking her word for it that she’s the owner & not just renting? I think I’ve missed the proof that it’s not her house if anyone wouldn’t mind re-posting!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Long time lurker! Hi everyone.
I thought BYG seemed to be doing quite well after the drama with Charles & the passing of Lorena, it seemed LaRose was getting out more around other kids ☹

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker! Hi everyone.
I thought BYG seemed to be doing quite well after the drama with Charles & the passing of Lorena, it seemed LaRose was getting out more around other kids ☹
Doing quite well 'for herself' i think is the term here.
After all she's apparently made thousands in the last week or so, breaking paypal's selling regulations by conning (thick as tit) people out of their buyer's rights.
She’s still posting ridiculously filtered photos of both herself and laorse.
She’s lying left right and centre.
And drastically overfeeding her daughter.

Not my personal definition of doing well, but each to their own.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
How do the press get away with printing she’s the owner if she’s not, are they deliberately misleading or just taking her word for it that she’s the owner & not just renting? I think I’ve missed the proof that it’s not her house if anyone wouldn’t mind re-posting!
I think the press these days are an utter disgrace! They’re bone idle and don’t bother to check the facts out. It’s more important to get clicks!

Reactions: 18
Ive tried my best to find something attractive, with his ` new ` piece of fluff ... ANYTHING ( Ive looked at ALL pics, quite closely, everyone has something about them, that makes them pleasant to the eye, even a small feature, here and there ) .. and there`s nothing, with this woman ... she must have a dazzling personality 🤷‍♀️ and the regular pocket money she gives him helps, otherwise, its confusing ... Im not getting it ( are they ` really ` together? ) :unsure:
1 BIG difference, she ISN'T Loz! END of. Period. heehee

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was it Katie Price who sold her breast implants? Maybe Loz could sell the bum implants. OH SORRY, I mean a plan with the personal trainer who helped her build her 'pert derriere'.
As the great Ricky Tomlinson would say “ My Arse” 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Stick a pony in me pocket
I'll fetch the microwaves from the range
'Cos if you want the best ones
But you don't ask questions
BYG, I'm your man 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh Jesus Christ these bleeping pumpkin patches. Just go to Morrisons and buy one you pretentious pricks. What an absolute schlep on. I'm glad I'm old.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Get a swede.
Stick googly eyes on.
Stick a candle on its head.
Job done.

Then watch it start to wilt, droop, curl in on itself and go soft over the weeks (a bit like lozza's love life ).

Oh no.
Please don't try to squish lacarbcoma into a bleeping pumpkin.
That girl was so lucky that halloween seemed to catch you out last year laureen (damn them for changing the date every year) , with your late arriving net monstrosity. Foiled your desire to shove her in a pumpkin for the lolz.
You twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Subjudice is a law that these tabloids must follow when someone is in the process of being taken to court or charged with something. Drury may be under it which will explain the comments being stopped. As to Lauryn, I feel for that girl. She’s had a terrible year. The loss of her child is unthinkable. The loss of an ex love, relationship breakdown abd an assault. And the paps snapping her and it is the paps, not the backgrid hoes that love Price and all. I wish Lauryn all the very best . As women we should, especially those of us who are mums
No one is saying she hasn’t had a bad year, and gone through terrible things. However.. the way she acts, filters and lies consistently is damaging to so many vulnerable “followers”
And as for the paps!!! They love seeing her in the wild, because of just this. Biggest catfish, blagging, compulsive liar. If she accepted her size, us scrunchies would be redundant. And her name is Lauren. Just saying

No one is saying she hasn’t had a bad year, and gone through terrible things. However.. the way she acts, filters and lies consistently is damaging to so many vulnerable “followers”
And as for the paps!!! They love seeing her in the wild, because of just this. Biggest catfish, blagging, compulsive liar. If she accepted her size, us scrunchies would be redundant. And her name is Lauren. Just saying
And also. How do we know she was assaulted? Maybe she swung for him and fell over?? You’re just making accusations without facts!

Reactions: 18
I haven't been in this thread for a long time but catching up today has been a right laugh 🤣

The stuff coming out now in the rags has KSR's pawprints all over it, doesn't matter if it's true, anything to earn a buck. She's the one allegedly persuaded KP to paint a bruise on her face with make up & flog her assault story to the Scum the day after.

As for babbygel, she's 16 months now or something, eldest & only children are normally much more forward with speech by now. She's still making indinguishable noises by the looks of it. Ah well. Such is Cocomelon parenting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I think the press these days are an utter disgrace! They’re bone idle and don’t bother to check the facts out. It’s more important to get clicks!
The problem with digital journalism is the crazy amount that the writers are expected to churn out on an 8 hour shift - typically 7 or 8 stories including all of the image research (very few digi outlets have their own picture desks), there’s little or no subbing/fact checking and only basic legal checking due to the sheer number of new stories. Add in the upload time, it often means you have about 45 mins start to finish to churn out upwards of 400 words - particularly somewhere like the DM where they average about 1200 stories every 24 hours. Hence all of the typos, poor grammar, lack of facts and repetition of fact boxes.

I say this as someone who was a print journalist for a very long time and now works on both - digital is a bloody beast and then some. A lot of the time sites like The Sun, Daily Mail etc are all feeding off each other so if one states something, the other usually considers it fact and runs with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.