Lauren Goodger #76 Lying Lozza nothing but a scam, selling stained clothes under friends and fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GCSE for sale. D in proper Ingish. Engrid. Engriish... you know what I mean. Never been used. Like new. £4000

• Haha
Reactions: 35
They look like two bagheads strolling out of the magistrates having been fined 150 quid each for shop-lifting Maxwell House and baby milk from Asda.

Next stop Spoons for a bracing, mid-morning cider.
well - a couple of things jumped out at me about this picture
1. Dreary Drury certainly has a type - if anything this girl is a tad slimmer than Big Loz, but, looks wise there isn't much in it
2. He is morphing into the beast from that 1980s TV show

1666614379488.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Another article in the Daily Mail today and yet another one with no comments allowed. What power does she have to be enable this?? I presume her new management are paying ££££

Reactions: 24
When did she move into hinch mansions? Has she been there a year?
Surely she will need stuff wherever she’s going.. I wonder if she’s moving to Marbella or somewhere
I bet she moves in with a family member or female friend claiming 'I need support, dont want to be alone right now due to my traumas ... balh blah blah' ... truth is the money is running out and there are only so many begs she can get ... lets face it, there isnt a big market for filtered to death very overweight, odd looking, 'glamour girls' ... she cant actually appear on TV or Jo Public who dont look at the sidebar of shame will see how huge & weird looking she is now ... along with her OF followers

Reactions: 25
Yes, seems to be different packages with the DM. Basic is the cheapest and allows all comments. What many z listers go for because they think comments equal fame. Midgrade doesn't allow for many comments. Only 3 or 4 go through because the rest are negative. Used by those that need an image overhaul but can't afford the Rose-Tinted. Rose-Tinted skews the comments to only positive ones (Gemmma Collins, Serena Williams).

Edited: I've just looked at the Daily Mail. In the case where the comments section is not open at all, it's to avoid interference with an open police report, or ongoing criminal court case.

Another article in the Daily Mail today and yet another one with no comments allowed. What power does she have to be enable this?? I presume her new management are paying ££££

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
She looks big in the pictures though, the first thing they would have insisted on was a slimming filter ... Drury still has assault charges pending - they never allow comments when thats the case

Reactions: 17
well - a couple of things jumped out at me about this picture
1. Dreary Drury certainly has a type - if anything this girl is a tad slimmer than Big Loz, but, looks wise there isn't much in it
2. He is morphing into the beast from that 1980s TV show

View attachment 1674277
Ive tried my best to find something attractive, with his ` new ` piece of fluff ... ANYTHING ( Ive looked at ALL pics, quite closely, everyone has something about them, that makes them pleasant to the eye, even a small feature, here and there ) .. and there`s nothing, with this woman ... she must have a dazzling personality 🤷‍♀️ and the regular pocket money she gives him helps, otherwise, its confusing ... Im not getting it ( are they ` really ` together? ) :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hopefully with all this money she’s making from selling things she can afford some shoes that fit 🙃
Lol. I was about to post the same thing! 😆 This is how she claims to be a shoe size 4. Somebody needs to tell her that shoe size doesn't correlate with body mass. You can be big with little feet and vice versa.

Also painful feet always equal a miserable day for me. How does she do it? I could bump into Brad Pitt and not give a flying monkeys behind about it if my feet are hurting.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Subjudice is a law that these tabloids must follow when someone is in the process of being taken to court or charged with something. Drury may be under it which will explain the comments being stopped. As to Lauryn, I feel for that girl. She’s had a terrible year. The loss of her child is unthinkable. The loss of an ex love, relationship breakdown abd an assault. And the paps snapping her and it is the paps, not the backgrid hoes that love Price and all. I wish Lauryn all the very best . As women we should, especially those of us who are mums

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Subjudice is a law that these tabloids must follow when someone is in the process of being taken to court or charged with something. Drury may be under it which will explain the comments being stopped. As to Lauryn, I feel for that girl. She’s had a terrible year. The loss of her child is unthinkable. The loss of an ex love, relationship breakdown abd an assault. And the paps snapping her and it is the paps, not the backgrid hoes that love Price and all. I wish Lauryn all the very best . As women we should, especially those of us who are mums
I understand Pepe. She really has had a rough time. I feel for her, but I can't stand in support of her. Every time I want to she reminds me what a shady human being she is. Who fakes a charity walk? Or camera fucks herself, while playing with her boobs, while holding her daughter? I can't stand by anyone that does that. Not until she separates Larose entirely from her pervy followers (maybe even give the little girl the privacy she deserves), and until she explicitly shares that all proceeds for the fundraiser went to the Lullaby Trust.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Suspected it before but todays pics confirm it, laorse has a black eye! She must have suffered a really bad fall that’s how her chin was injured too I reckon! That’s why she’s not filmed her for over a week , it’s just healing!
I said yesterday both eyes look bruised poor baby

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Definitely a black eye and then if by magic in the second photo completely vanished!
Screenshot_20221024-145715_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221024-145735_Gallery.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

Nah, you're OK. As women, we should call out this vain, vapid illiterate hole for the caricature of humanity that she is, along with other women and men of the same ilk. Let's not infantilise women by saying we should all wish someone the best just because we happen to all have vaginas. And why segregate mums? Are you saying that non-mums can't have an opinion or that our opinion is less worthy? What about women who are not mums but have had stillbirths/miscarriages?

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Ive tried my best to find something attractive, with his ` new ` piece of fluff ... ANYTHING ( Ive looked at ALL pics, quite closely, everyone has something about them, that makes them pleasant to the eye, even a small feature, here and there ) .. and there`s nothing, with this woman ... she must have a dazzling personality 🤷‍♀️ and the regular pocket money she gives him helps, otherwise, its confusing ... Im not getting it ( are they ` really ` together? ) :unsure:
i struggle to find anything attractive about ch'arge...the fat bod, creepy eyes, awful barnet, comedy teef, and you just know he grunts when he speaks, this new bird must be double desperate

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They can't allow comments until the CPS decide whether to go ahead and press charges its to do with the alleged offence other articles always do the same
.it's annoying as she really does look horrendous in those photos

Reactions: 12
i struggle to find anything attractive about ch'arge...the fat bod, creepy eyes, awful barnet, comedy teef, and you just know he grunts when he speaks, this new bird must be double desperate
Agreed, he has always given me the creep vibes👌 ...... even when BIGGGG gurl would gush over him, I couldn't see, what she meant, what she saw in him .... just looking at his photos, hearing him speak in interviews ... makes the skin crawl 😣 I suppose, he needs a roof over his head, he supplies the sex she needs, and that's what their weird set up is about, we all know when opportunity ` again ` presents itself, he will be off to the next one

Reactions: 14
Off Pumpkin picking LaOrse?

Pity you couldn't have picked your mother. 😒

312453388_1146111549367067_3408255245484555190_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.