Lauren Goodger #76 Lying Lozza nothing but a scam, selling stained clothes under friends and fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she ‘never watches TV‘, for Gawds sake switch it off! That poor child never has her eyes off the screen. And what’s with all the ‘bubba, baby gel and Mumma’ baby speak? Does Larose even recognise her own name? Too much food, no bib, no childproofing in the home - I could go on and on. Big Loz’s Insta is like a masterclass in how not to raise a child (and we only see what she chooses to make public).

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Geez, the baby bath she is sellin (I can’t screenshot). The scum/grime line around it is rank! She actually bathed her baby in that grime and now she is trying to sell it, still absolutely filthy. I have no words 😶

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
If she ‘never watches TV‘, for Gawds sake switch it off! That poor child never has her eyes off the screen. And what’s with all the ‘bubba, baby gel and Mumma’ baby speak? Does Larose even recognise her own name? Too much food, no bib, no childproofing in the home - I could go on and on. Big Loz’s Insta is like a masterclass in how not to raise a child (and we only see what she chooses to make public).
100% this!

LaSquareEyes can’t take her eyes off the screen. I’ve never seen dark circles like that on a baby that age 😔 Too much screen time!

All we hear BYG calling her is “baybee gewl” the whole time. Does she ever actually call her by her actual name?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I am living for La’orses sass. Imagine the faces she’s going to pull in later life towards her useless Muvvah if she’s mustering this at the tender age of one month year old!

(She never alone but I bet she wishes she was.)

(Also a huge thanks again to @CrazyBaldhead for the vids, from a member of the BYG blocked club.)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
We don’t have ryhming slang up here in Scotland, I’d just call them her tits, or she has her nips out 😂 we’re subtle like that. That dress is a bleeping disaster tho, she really put that on thinking it looked good, with her actual areola hanging out
a fellow Scot and agree, I’d definitely just say “your nips hanging out” - subtle as bricks up here 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The photos of Larose are pretty shocking, she looks to have really dark circles around the eyes and looks very unwell.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
The photos of Larose are pretty shocking, she looks to have really dark circles around the eyes and looks very unwell.
Living with that Umpa Lumpa won’t help. The kid lost out in the lottery of life with parents like Chaz and Dave (Big Fat Lozza (BFL)). Her name came straight out the joke bucket to add insult to injury.

Reactions: 15
I always knew she was a tit mum but I guess this has just confirmed it for me, as someone who deals with the safeguarding of children as part of my job it just blows my mind that there are people like her out there with not a care in the world about what happens to their kids🤯
Recently on OnlyFans (I'm inactive but my account is still up) there was an email that came out reminding people that posting babies breastfeeding while... touching yourself... was illegal. Like, you have to TELL people that.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
a fellow Scot and agree, I’d definitely just say “your nips hanging out” - subtle as bricks up here 🤣🤣
No messing about here either.
Us Yorkshire folk would probably just say 'you look a bloody state', laugh and move on.
😎

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No messing about here either.
Us Yorkshire folk would probably just say 'you look a bloody state', laugh and move on.
😎
One thing my older Scottish relatives say- "the things you see when you don't have your gun" 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nice to see LaOrse out and about and away from the TV.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
‘I’m not selling anything’. Proceeds to list her entire house contents for sale.
‘I never watch TV’. It is never off and not only that, it is always at deafening full volume. Did she once misunderstand a lesson on double negatives or something? And thinks single negatives mean the opposite of….oh duck it. Why am I trying to comprehend this compulsive liar? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
‘I’m not selling anything’. Proceeds to list her entire house contents for sale.
‘I never watch TV’. It is never off and not only that, it is always at deafening full volume. Did she once misunderstand a lesson on double negatives or something? And thinks single negatives mean the opposite of….oh duck it. Why am I trying to comprehend this compulsive liar? 😂
Maybe she plays that game my kids like to play. It's called opposite day. Mainly involves when I say No it means yes.
Can I have sweets
No
It's opposite day so that means yes.

Either that or she is a big fat liar

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Suspected it before but todays pics confirm it, laorse has a black eye! She must have suffered a really bad fall that’s how her chin was injured too I reckon! That’s why she’s not filmed her for over a week , it’s just healing!
She also had a clear bruise on her little hand, on one of the photos, she posted on IG ... what's the bet her STUPID mother, was busy ... as ALWAYS facefucking the phone at the time, not paying attention to her child :mad:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.